07 Feb 2019
Hey everybody,

Over the last 7 years this forum has grown exponentially. With your help, We have created a community of Kratom enthusiasts to come together and discuss the industry. The traffic that this site has received has been exciting but also overwhelming. All the while the site grew a little out of date. Over the last few weeks we have updated the platform of the Forum as well as the face of the forum. CHECK OUT THAT NEW LOGO!!! sweet right?!

We could use your help though...
Read More...
This section is for Forum and Kratom industry news and announcements.
  • Page:
Bookmark and Share

TOPIC: Power has been shut down but we are still processing orders...

Power has been shut down but we are still processing orders... 1 month 3 weeks ago #44610

• michele373
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Thank you received: 2823
Yes Brandon I agree on the white Hulu. Still have some left lol.. Love all their hulus! Red dragon is a red blend. Super good!
Yes Babel. Great selection! I know you will love them all
The following user(s) said Thank You: Tiggermanscrat, Babel-17

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Power has been shut down but we are still processing orders... 1 month 3 weeks ago #44611

• Babel-17
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Thank you received: 1166
The Red Dragon I got from In Sense, thus a plantation type, I found energizing on top of being good for pain, anxiety, and mood. Not White MD energizing, but surprisingly respectable. So I have high hopes here as the Red Hulu sample they generously included with my last order was also surprisingly better than expected. I ordered from In Sense, but they included Red Hulu from Gold Leaf. Lol, smart move, as now I ordered from them. :)
The following user(s) said Thank You: Laurie, Tiggermanscrat, michele373

Power has been shut down but we are still processing orders... 1 month 3 weeks ago #44623

• Somethingsacredgoinonhere
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Thank you received: 3935
I was thoroughly impressed by GoldLeafs red hulu, good energy and great moodlift..... pain relief..?? Very nice as well .... the wild kratom is very special .... but I can say the same for the plantation version as well , one of the few reds that’s really great for my chemistry .
The following user(s) said Thank You: Laurie, Tiggermanscrat, michele373, Babel-17

• Page:
Moderators: kemppaulh
Time to create page: 0.048 seconds