Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
22 Jun 2020
Good morning everyone, we'd like to welcome you to the new ILK Forum! We're in the process of finishing up all the the small details and will get everything done asap. This includes the new vendor pages, the daily and weekly special pages, the new blog sections, resource sections and more.

Please make sure to check out our approved vendors and don't be afraid to jump in there and ask questions and leave productive reviews.
~ I Love Kratom Forum Staff
This section is for Forum and Kratom industry news and announcements.
  • Page:

TOPIC:

Legislative news 10 months 2 weeks ago #46380

• natures_cure
  • Expert Boarder
  • Thank you received: 239

kemppaulh wrote: Here's the Latest News on AKA's push to educate Indonesian Ministry officials on the safety and benefits of kratom, from 15 of the scientists most active in researching the plant.

My thoughts are on my blog today at Tinyurl.com/cknnqps

The link to the full copy of the Scientists' Letter is here: documentcloud.adobe.com/link/track?uri=urn%3Aaaid%...29-9c45-c1510ca463e9

Thanks for posting!

I really hope we can make good progress in the next 5 years. Are they still planning on a full ban at that time?
www.naturescurekratom.com

This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.

Free 2-day shipping.
$80/kg
Guaranteed delivery! Free reship if anything happens to your package.
10% off with coupon code: ILK or FALL2019

Payment Options:
eCheck/ACH
Zelle
Apple Pay
Cash App
Wire Transfer
Check
Money Order
Amazon
The following user(s) said Thank You: Laurie, Tiggermanscrat

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Legislative news 10 months 2 weeks ago #46377

• Katrina B.
  • Expert Boarder
  • Thank you received: 294
I am so glad to see this progressing in a positive way.Im so worried about a ban.Want to find out what strains work and stock up on those and buy Kilos. Hate to do that.I like to trust and let go and expect the support of of universal spiritual balance.

This is good news.The powers for sanity coming through.Its becoming more evident to people the corruption and greed in these corporate structures that are supposedly looking out for our interests.

Thank Paul for publishing the scientific letter to the Indonesians so we can copy it and keeping us informed. I want to give it to out county Board of Supervisors running for reelection on the "Stop the opiate crisis" platform. And thank you to Laurie,Babel7 and all the rest of you for keeping us informed. Nice start to the day.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Laurie, Tiggermanscrat, Babel-17

Legislative news 10 months 2 weeks ago #46367

• Babel-17
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Thank you received: 2547
Oh, I deleted the top link and then it went through.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Laurie, Tiggermanscrat, Katrina B.

Legislative news 10 months 2 weeks ago #46366

• Babel-17
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Thank you received: 2547
I wanted to give this a new thread but the board is blocking that. Maybe it hates pasting?

12 December 2019
Thailand to leave out Kratom in its new amended narcotics list.

Bangkok, Thailand December 11th 2019

Justice Minister, Somsak Thapsutin said on Wednesday (December 11) that his ministry would propose new laws related to narcotics in terms of type and legal penalty, and aimed to exclude kratom from the list of prohibited drugs.

This is a transcript of what the minister had to say :

"To consider plants or chemicals as narcotics, the government referred to World Health Organisation (WHO)'s drug regulatory framework, which defined narcotics as having four characteristics. First, narcotics must cause effects on the users' body such as anxiety or severe dysentery, when they stop using them. Secondly, narcotics have no medical advantages or insignificant medical use. Thirdly, those who consume it suffer from health problems, such as emaciation, weakness, and being nervous, and cannot control themselves and lastly, narcotics can cause a negative impact on society.”

The justice minister then went on to say :

"Kratom leaves do not match those characteristics, people who use them can stop using it and it can also be used as a herb to relieve pain, fever, dysentery and diarrhoea. Also, its thirteen times better than morphine in killing pain, and has only a few disadvantages.”

The science of kratom is not new in Thailand and there has been collaborated scientific research done in Thailand with Thai and Japanese researchers in the past.

www.asiaone.com/asia/kratom-leaves-be-left-out-new...cotics-list-thailand
The following user(s) said Thank You: Laurie, natures_cure, Tiggermanscrat, Katrina B.

Legislative news 10 months 2 weeks ago #46286

• Tiggermanscrat
  • Platinum Boarder
  • AKA Don
  • Thank you received: 2045
Excellent paper and blog Paul,

Your comment "The FDA has repeatedly made claims which they have neglected to back up, even though they have had years in which to do so. This is reminiscent of Nazi Propaganda Minister Joseph Goebbels' famous quote: "If you repeat the big lie often enough, people will believe it, and you will even come to believe it yourself." is right on the money. The media is pushing their own biased viewpoints and twisting the actual facts or just telling outright lies to achieve their goals. :(

Thank you for sharing.
don
My Grandkids say I’m a cuckoo head. ;)
The following user(s) said Thank You: Laurie, Katrina B.

Legislative news 10 months 2 weeks ago #46277

• Laurie
  • Laurie's Avatar Topic Author
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Have a better day!
  • Thank you received: 9077
Thank you so much for the post here, Paul! Your blog is spot on, as usual.
Laurie
The following user(s) said Thank You: Tiggermanscrat, Katrina B.

Legislative news 10 months 2 weeks ago #46276

• kemppaulh
  • Thank you received: 1147
Here's the Latest News on AKA's push to educate Indonesian Ministry officials on the safety and benefits of kratom, from 15 of the scientists most active in researching the plant.

My thoughts are on my blog today at Tinyurl.com/cknnqps

The link to the full copy of the Scientists' Letter is here: documentcloud.adobe.com/link/track?uri=urn%3Aaaid%...29-9c45-c1510ca463e9
;)
The following user(s) said Thank You: Laurie, natures_cure, Tiggermanscrat, Babel-17, Katrina B.

Legislative news 11 months 3 days ago #45909

• Somethingsacredgoinonhere
  • Visitor
Brother Joel !! Good to see you here my friend !!hope all is well with you (L)

Legislative news 11 months 3 days ago #45908

• natures_cure
  • Expert Boarder
  • Thank you received: 239
This is great news.. thanks for sharing Laurie!
www.naturescurekratom.com

This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.

Free 2-day shipping.
$80/kg
Guaranteed delivery! Free reship if anything happens to your package.
10% off with coupon code: ILK or FALL2019

Payment Options:
eCheck/ACH
Zelle
Apple Pay
Cash App
Wire Transfer
Check
Money Order
Amazon
The following user(s) said Thank You: Laurie, Tiggermanscrat, Katrina B.

Legislative news 11 months 6 days ago #45793

• Laurie
  • Laurie's Avatar Topic Author
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Have a better day!
  • Thank you received: 9077
Your lifestyle sounds great for stress management and pain minimization! I did that lifestyle for a few years and I’m very glad to have done it in this life. It was a special decade when I lived in the mountains and I still have a place with friends that I can visit each year to remind me about how magical it is (except it’s a hard life in some ways).

Definitely check out the AKA website for more current information on the Legislative side of things ( www.americankratom.org )
Laurie
The following user(s) said Thank You: Tiggermanscrat, Katrina B.

• Page:
Moderators: kemppaulhSomethingsacredgoinonhere
Time to create page: 0.144 seconds