Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
22 Jun 2020
Good morning everyone, we'd like to welcome you to the new ILK Forum! We're in the process of finishing up all the the small details and will get everything done asap. This includes the new vendor pages, the daily and weekly special pages, the new blog sections, resource sections and more.

Please make sure to check out our approved vendors and don't be afraid to jump in there and ask questions and leave productive reviews.
~ I Love Kratom Forum Staff
This section is for Forum and Kratom industry news and announcements.
  • Page:

TOPIC:

Thailand to leave out Kratom in its new amended narcotics list 10 months 2 weeks ago #46376

• Laurie
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Have a better day!
  • Thank you received: 9076
Still with the big dog a couple more days. Pugs have reservations in for late January. Thanks for asking! Mom has a power outage this morning and keeps texting, upset with no fb and no CNN (neither of which I can stand).
Laurie
The following user(s) said Thank You: Tiggermanscrat

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Thailand to leave out Kratom in its new amended narcotics list 10 months 2 weeks ago #46373

• Tiggermanscrat
  • Platinum Boarder
  • AKA Don
  • Thank you received: 2045
Good morning Laurie. :-h >:D

I hope you are well and recovering from the Big Dog hugs. :lol:

So are there new pets that will be lucky and have you to take care of them?
The Pugs probably miss you. :cheer:
My Grandkids say I’m a cuckoo head. ;)
The following user(s) said Thank You: Laurie

Thailand to leave out Kratom in its new amended narcotics list 10 months 2 weeks ago #46371

• Laurie
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Have a better day!
It certainly is a first step. There are people working on growing it in the good old USA each day while red tape and accusations continue. Stay tuned and prepared, but I believe there is good news ahead. Follow Paul’s Blog for the most current updates available and free of biased opinion (not found anywhere else in media:
www.diabetes-symptoms-magic.com/
Laurie
The following user(s) said Thank You: Tiggermanscrat, Babel-17

Last edit: by Laurie.

Thailand to leave out Kratom in its new amended narcotics list 10 months 2 weeks ago #46370

• Tiggermanscrat
  • Platinum Boarder
  • AKA Don
  • Thank you received: 2045
I wonder if this means that it will become legal to grow there and ship to the US. :-?
My Grandkids say I’m a cuckoo head. ;)
The following user(s) said Thank You: Laurie, Babel-17

Thailand to leave out Kratom in its new amended narcotics list 10 months 2 weeks ago #46369

• Laurie
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Have a better day!
AKA Response:

Laurie,

Six months ago, the AKA Delegation that we sent to Southeast Asia to keep kratom exports legal reported to me that Thailand’s Minister of Health wanted to decriminalize kratom there.

That was encouraging, but frankly I can tell you that I was shocked at yesterday’s announcement by the Thailand Justice Minister that they will take kratom off their drug lists.

Is the FDA listening?

They should be, because Thailand used the standards of the World Health Organization (WHO) international standards for defining what a narcotic is.

And Thailand’s Justice Minister said it plainly: “KRATOM LEAVES DO NOT MATCH THOSE CHARACTERISTICS.”

The FDA should have to follow the same standards for classifying narcotics.

But BIG PhRMA won’t let them.

So I need your help to expose the real boogey-man who is complicit with the FDA in banning kratom.

Help me fight BIG PhRMA!

Please rush a donation now →

BIG PhRMA Attack Fund

Name: Laurie Otto​

Email: This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.

Chipped in? NOT YET

Donate Now

SEND $25
SEND $50
SEND $100
SEND $250
SEND $500
Send Other Amount
Please join me in exposing Big PhRMA’s Fraud on Kratom.

Sincerely,

Dave Herman
Laurie
The following user(s) said Thank You: Babel-17

Thailand to leave out Kratom in its new amended narcotics list 10 months 2 weeks ago #46368

• Babel-17
  • Babel-17's Avatar Topic Author
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Thank you received: 2540
12 December 2019
Thailand to leave out Kratom in its new amended narcotics list.

Bangkok, Thailand December 11th 2019

Justice Minister, Somsak Thapsutin said on Wednesday (December 11) that his ministry would propose new laws related to narcotics in terms of type and legal penalty, and aimed to exclude kratom from the list of prohibited drugs.

This is a transcript of what the minister had to say :

"To consider plants or chemicals as narcotics, the government referred to World Health Organisation (WHO)'s drug regulatory framework, which defined narcotics as having four characteristics. First, narcotics must cause effects on the users' body such as anxiety or severe dysentery, when they stop using them. Secondly, narcotics have no medical advantages or insignificant medical use. Thirdly, those who consume it suffer from health problems, such as emaciation, weakness, and being nervous, and cannot control themselves and lastly, narcotics can cause a negative impact on society.”

The justice minister then went on to say :

"Kratom leaves do not match those characteristics, people who use them can stop using it and it can also be used as a herb to relieve pain, fever, dysentery and diarrhoea. Also, its thirteen times better than morphine in killing pain, and has only a few disadvantages.”

The science of kratom is not new in Thailand and there has been collaborated scientific research done in Thailand with Thai and Japanese researchers in the past.

www.asiaone.com/asia/kratom-leaves-be-left-out-new...cotics-list-thailand
The following user(s) said Thank You: Laurie, Tiggermanscrat

• Page:
Moderators: kemppaulhSomethingsacredgoinonhere
Time to create page: 0.184 seconds