Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
22 Jun 2020
Good morning everyone, we'd like to welcome you to the new ILK Forum! We're in the process of finishing up all the the small details and will get everything done asap. This includes the new vendor pages, the daily and weekly special pages, the new blog sections, resource sections and more.

Please make sure to check out our approved vendors and don't be afraid to jump in there and ask questions and leave productive reviews.
~ I Love Kratom Forum Staff
This section is for Forum and Kratom industry news and announcements.
  • Page:

TOPIC:

Amazing Botanicals Samples- $75/kg Sale! - Kratom Kava CBD Akuamma 7 months 3 weeks ago #48780

• Nan70
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Thank you received: 4051
Just received the Kilo from the first giveaway. Red Dragon.
Will be trying it soon. :-bd

My favorite samples were Green Maeng Da good mood lift, nice energy, 7/10 pain relief
White Maeng Da also very good. (c) (L)
The following user(s) said Thank You: Tiggermanscrat

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Amazing Botanicals Samples- $75/kg Sale! - Kratom Kava CBD Akuamma 7 months 3 weeks ago #48767

• amazingbotanicals
  • amazingbotanicals's Avatar Topic Author
  • Vendor
  • Thank you received: 23
Hello Fellow Kratom Lovers (L) (c)
We are Amazing Botanicals we're new vendor to this platform but we have been in business for over 6 years, delivering premium quality product with fast and reliable shipping. We're known on fb for doing giveaways, and promos and we plan on doing just that!

25 orders using code ILOVEKRATOM75 and we'll do a kilo giveaway

Here's the link to our samples,

amazingbotanicals.net/product/samples/ :-bd

You can also use discount code ILOVEKRATOM75 to get kilos for $74.99 with free priority shipping

We have various strains available check out our website. If you have any questions don't hesitate to call us at 8883083770. You can use the chat feature on our website and we'll be happy to help.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Tiggermanscrat, Babel-17

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Page:
Moderators: kemppaulhSomethingsacredgoinonhere
Time to create page: 0.106 seconds