Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
22 Jun 2020
Good morning everyone, we'd like to welcome you to the new ILK Forum! We're in the process of finishing up all the the small details and will get everything done asap. This includes the new vendor pages, the daily and weekly special pages, the new blog sections, resource sections and more.

Please make sure to check out our approved vendors and don't be afraid to jump in there and ask questions and leave productive reviews.
~ I Love Kratom Forum Staff
This section is for Forum and Kratom industry news and announcements.
  • Page:

TOPIC:

Interesting thing 6 months 3 weeks ago #49446

• CanadianTW
  • Expert Boarder
  • Thank you received: 347
My roomate got pulled over while driving today and was given a fine for being outside without a written permission.
Yesterday my coworker got a warning from the cops for walking his dog.
We are in canada.
Im not scared of the virus but the way authorities are handing it makes me wanna take some real distance from society
The following user(s) said Thank You: Tiggermanscrat, Robie

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Interesting thing 6 months 3 weeks ago #49436

• Nan70
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Thank you received: 4047

But you did hit upon something I've been telling folks for awhile now. People have been walking around America with this virus for months.

I have been shouting this on the roof tops lol (see any one of my latest posts) I believe I had this in December- give me the antibody test lol

I wish violence upon no man, but any that tries to arrest me for being outside is gonna have a fight on their hands.

Let them try and force a vaccine on me....

12 Monkeys is one of my all time favorite movies. SYFY network did a series based on it. You can watch all seasons I think on Hulu. What's not to love,Virus/End of civilization/love story/Time travel/conspiracy theory

Take care everybody. Good to hear from you guys. Anyone heard from Michele? Haven't seen her post recently. Hoping all is well.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Tiggermanscrat, Robie

Interesting thing 6 months 3 weeks ago #49434

• Robie
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Thank you received: 1392
Hello jayisk. How you doing? Uh..... that wasn't my quote. But you did hit upon something I've been telling folks for awhile now. People have been walking around America with this virus for months.

Be blessed jayisk. I hope things are getting better for you,

Robie
The following user(s) said Thank You: Tiggermanscrat

Interesting thing 6 months 3 weeks ago #49424

• jayisk
  • Gold Boarder
  • Thank you received: 625
Robie[/quote]

It's possible we are not being told the entire truth on the matter to avoid total chaos. For example, could the virus be more widely spread and more contagious than we are told?
Could this be biological warfare? A push to change society as we know it today? The government wants us to take this matter very seriously but they can't even agree on a stimulus to help
those in which they ceased their income and for many, their livilihood. I'm not a conspiracy kind of person, but I'm convinced we are not being told the whole truth for a reason.[/quote]

We are never told the truth..,esp. entire factual truth.., by government and politicians. They are the biggest white collar criminals on the face of the earth.
They only care about money and the interests of those that put and keep them in power.

The virus is more widespread then we know. And they know the virus is very contagious which they have told us.
That has do with the fact that only a small amount of people have been tested, people have the virus and
are not aware of it, some just feel like they have a cold. So a large amount of people have already had the virus, were never tested, and are better.
So those numbers are not added in. Others have it and are not sick enough to go get tested..,again more missing stats.
So you can not go by the number of cases that tested positive as a good indicator of the virus. Most cases resolve themselves without any intervention.
The death rate is what the most important factor.
Also with testing you get the test and if tested positive you are still not added to the list of positive cases. It has to be sent to the CDC to confirm the results.
this can take another 3 to 5 days. that is the reason positive cases are spiking. More testing and the final results from the CDC are coming in.
NYC and NJ are the two worsts states at the moment according to the data.
As for biological warfare unless someone wants to wipe out the entire population like the movie "12 Monkeys".., IMO i highly doubt it. Just another virus as we
have had before.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Tiggermanscrat, Robie, Somethingsacredgoinonhere

Last edit: by jayisk.

Interesting thing 6 months 3 weeks ago #49423

• richmilton
  • Junior Boarder
  • Thank you received: 83

Robie wrote: It means the governors can have Martial Law without declaring Martial Law. The thing to worry about is .0009% of the population passes away from the Corona Virus and those who live through it wake up to a financial nightmare that sends the G20 into the 2nd Dark Age. Our governor just locked our state down starting Wednesday with a whopping 5 confirmed cases here. Excuse my pessimism but I think common sense is being thrown out the window also.

Be blessed,

Robie

It's possible we are not being told the entire truth on the matter to avoid total chaos. For example, could the virus be more widely spread and more contagious than we are told?
Could this be biological warfare? A push to change society as we know it today? The government wants us to take this matter very seriously but they can't even agree on a stimulus to help
those in which they ceased their income and for many, their livilihood. I'm not a conspiracy kind of person, but I'm convinced we are not being told the whole truth for a reason.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Tiggermanscrat, Somethingsacredgoinonhere

Interesting thing 6 months 3 weeks ago #49380

• Pennsyltucky
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Thank you received: 40
I wish violence upon no man, but any that tries to arrest me for being outside is gonna have a fight on their hands.

Interesting thing 6 months 3 weeks ago #49379

• Robie
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Thank you received: 1392
It means the governors can have Martial Law without declaring Martial Law. The thing to worry about is .0009% of the population passes away from the Corona Virus and those who live through it wake up to a financial nightmare that sends the G20 into the 2nd Dark Age. Our governor just locked our state down starting Wednesday with a whopping 5 confirmed cases here. Excuse my pessimism but I think common sense is being thrown out the window also.

Be blessed,

Robie
The following user(s) said Thank You: Tiggermanscrat, Babel-17, Somethingsacredgoinonhere

Interesting thing 6 months 3 weeks ago #49377

• Littlebear3
  • Littlebear3's Avatar Topic Author
  • Expert Boarder
  • Thank you received: 468
Per the letter, I am permitted to travel at any time of day because I am performing a vital service. I just saw that as of tonight the entire state is locked down. Kinda scary and makes me wonder who exactly will be checking to see if people have the right to travel. It was a form letter from the governors office.

Makes me think that things are going to be getting a lot worse
The following user(s) said Thank You: Tiggermanscrat, Robie, Somethingsacredgoinonhere

Last edit: by Littlebear3.

Interesting thing 6 months 3 weeks ago #49374

• Tiggermanscrat
  • Platinum Boarder
  • AKA Don
  • Thank you received: 2044
Littlebear,
What does that mean?
Don >:D
My Grandkids say I’m a cuckoo head. ;)
The following user(s) said Thank You: Robie, Somethingsacredgoinonhere

Interesting thing 6 months 4 weeks ago #49368

• Littlebear3
  • Littlebear3's Avatar Topic Author
  • Expert Boarder
  • Thank you received: 468
I am in Ohio and work part time as a care giver. Today I received an email from my agency with a Healthcare Worker Letter of Transit that I am supposed to carry with me. Very distressing that this might become necessary.

Last edit: by Littlebear3.
  • Page:
Moderators: kemppaulhSomethingsacredgoinonhere
Time to create page: 0.150 seconds