09 Mar 2020
We want to welcome everyone to the New I Love Kratom Forum. We're constantly trying to improve the forum for our members. Please take the time to show our approved vendors some love. Check out our approved advertisers as well and feel free to post about your experience. If this is your first time to the site, make sure to register and do your first post in the "Introduce Yourself" section. Also, make sure do check out the "Approved Vendors" section of the forum to find great daily and weekly deals.

We would like to send out a special thanks to all of our advertisers and approved vendors. Be sure to check out their sites and try them out.

UPDATE: Gold Leaf Botanicals is doing a special 10% off and I had posted it incorrectly. That coupon should is now changed to ILKforum15%.

We would like to throw a big thanks out to all the vendors on this forum for being so awesome and a very very special thanks to our Moderators.

~ I Love Kratom Forum Staff
Read More...
This section is for Forum and Kratom industry news and announcements.
  • Page:

TOPIC: Gratitude and Positivity Thread?

Gratitude and Positivity Thread? 1 month 3 weeks ago #49706

• Nan70
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Thank you received: 3859
Hi littlebear glad to hear you are well.
Best to unplug for a bit and enjoy spring. It was warm enough here to enjoy sitting in the sun and watch the birds fight and try to impressive the females. Until my cat joined me and sent them rushing away. I am noticing a ton of Robins around has to be a good sign I guess.
We planted greens onions in our garden but usually wait until May to plant anything major for the chance of a last cold spell.

Thank you for continuing with care taking I am sure that means so much for whom you are assisting.

Take care
The following user(s) said Thank You: Tiggermanscrat

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Gratitude and Positivity Thread? 1 month 3 weeks ago #49705

• Littlebear3
  • Expert Boarder
  • Thank you received: 430
I am grateful for this group. I popped in today because I need a boost.
This whole situation has been difficult on me. I try to stay informed, and remain positive, but it is just so crazy. And very disheartening to watch the country melting down. For decades we saw it happening, life getting harder, people getting poorer and government failing. And here we are, seeing how fragile it all is. I remind myself that things had to get really bad to shake enough of us awake to make real change.
I have my retirement income, and I work part time as a caregiver. So I am secure. Pretty healthy for an old girl, got my cats and dogs, the sun is shining and my freezer is well stocked.

I am grateful for Kratom keeping my pain away.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Nan70, Tiggermanscrat, Babel-17

Gratitude and Positivity Thread? 1 month 3 weeks ago #49699

• BaliDreamzzz
  • Senior Boarder
  • Thank you received: 178
Thankfuk for this community and all its insights, including instructions to navigate out Kratom world and keep me off harder drugs! Also thankful to HAWKSBILL BOTANICALS, when in need they fronted me some Kratom for the week which I paid back on payday. AND on my next order with thwm i only had $150 but my total was $170 yet they still are sending my full order allowing me to pay them back the extra $22 i owe them on payday. What a great company with awesome customer service and great leaf!!
The following user(s) said Thank You: Laurie, Babel-17

Gratitude and Positivity Thread? 1 month 4 weeks ago #49645

• Laurie
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Have a better day!
  • Thank you received: 8700
You always make such excellent points, Babel-17. I was thinking of you today when I set out my Hirsuta Thursday starter for the morning.

Tolerance is all over the place and not as helpful when I use it improperly.

Lots of panic attacks today and insomnia and/or sleeping too much. The pandemic made my dream last night - that’s all I recall.

Where are people getting hair cuts?

When do turtles come out of hibernation ?

Love y’all
Laurie
The following user(s) said Thank You: Insense1, Tiggermanscrat, Robie, Babel-17

Gratitude and Positivity Thread? 1 month 4 weeks ago #49644

• Babel-17
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Thank you received: 2099
I'm grateful for the PC and all the electronic gadgets that allow us to connect to the world in an interactive way, and also seek out entertainment.

Thirty years ago we'd all mostly just be yelling at the TV, and boiling over with anger, resentment, suspicion, and fear.

Here in 2020 we're just simmering with all of that. :)
The following user(s) said Thank You: Laurie, Insense1, Inland Botanicals, Tiggermanscrat, Robie

Gratitude and Positivity Thread? 1 month 4 weeks ago #49638

• bomalley
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Thank you received: 3777
I am incredibly grateful that my 98 year old mother was placed in her preferred nursing home just two weeks before they locked down. We cannot visit but we can send cards and letters and the staff read them to her (she cannot read as she is legally blind). I am grateful she is safe and being looked after by people who care about her.

I am also incredibly grateful to live in Canada. Our governments have done a great job implementing the official pandemic plan. The number of new cases in BC is under 50/day and has been for almost a week, so we are starting to see the curve flatten out. MOST people are compliant with the request to STAY HOME and when I do have to go out almost everyone respects the rules for physical distancing. Most stores and businesses are closed but certain essential service like pharmacies and grocery stores are allowed to be open AS LONG AS they respect physical distancing rules.

I am grateful for the financial help being offered to self employed people as well, so I will not have to pay my son's rent (he is a musician and his income has stopped).

I am grateful that my own income will continue unabated...seniors are the only demographic group that will not see their income go down during this pandemic.

I am grateful I am healthy and have a beautiful home in which to self isolate so I can stay that way.

I am grateful I have a computer and know how to use it so I can continue to order groceries and other necessities.

And finally I am grateful that I have a sewing machine and I know how to use it...I spent the day making fabric masks. Our premier addressed the public on TV yesterday and warned us this could go on for months and into the summer so...I think I am going to be needing some masks.
BEV

"Fewer faces and more spaces"

The following user(s) said Thank You: Laurie, Insense1, Inland Botanicals, Tiggermanscrat, Robie, Babel-17, Somethingsacredgoinonhere

Last edit: by bomalley.

Gratitude and Positivity Thread? 1 month 4 weeks ago #49633

• Tiggermanscrat
  • Platinum Boarder
  • AKA Don
  • Thank you received: 2032
I'm thankful and blessed to be sheltered in place with my babes. Wife of 42 years ths July. :x :x

I'm very grateful for technology that allows video visiting with my grandkids, so I dont lose what little mind I have left, because I miss them greatly.
And it also allows me to meet with my Bible study group and Celebrate Recovery.

Then, of course, I am grateful for my ILK family and the smiles, hugs, and even tears we share. >:D >:D >:D :x :x

Don :cheer:
My Grandkids say I’m a cuckoo head. ;)
The following user(s) said Thank You: Laurie, Insense1, Inland Botanicals, Robie, Babel-17, Somethingsacredgoinonhere

Gratitude and Positivity Thread? 2 months 6 minutes ago #49629

• Somethingsacredgoinonhere
  • Pizza and kratom ?
  • Thank you received: 1058
Some of My favorite people are here , at ILK, good heart felt , good loving intentioned folks !! I’m very grateful for all of you.

And For my family that as of now , all healthy , though my youngest just started a low grade fever which I dont feel is the “virus”, but scary nonetheless... I’m grateful he’s a strong little guy and that no matter what , I know he’ll be ok!

Grateful to still have work , though the hrs are being lowered , still able to work which really puts some worries at ease ,

Grateful for how wonderful all of you are , Gina ... thx for creating this thread

Laurie , Robie ... much love and respect , and appreciation for your friendships .

I keep trying to keep my laughter up, good to be able to do when things are rough and tough ,,,

Y’all stay lovely and positive :-bd :x (L)

Oh.... very grateful my kratom doses were exceptionally excellent today !! Thanking the awesome vendors and the stars for that one !!
Life is better with kratom !
The following user(s) said Thank You: Laurie, Insense1, Inland Botanicals, Tiggermanscrat, Robie, Babel-17

Gratitude and Positivity Thread? 2 months 1 hour ago #49628

• Laurie
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Have a better day!
  • Thank you received: 8700
Great thread! I’ve been doing personal affirmations every day because I really do not have reason to complain, but I’m testy. At times. This supportive thread was a GREAT IDEA!

I’m SO GRATEFUL for the wonderful friends I have made here and elsewhere because of our shared interest in feeling better! And supporting OTHERS in their journey to feel better! It is the only industry where people stumble over one another (virtually) to be of help to others.

Many of my most valued friends are here or involved elsewhere with advocating and supporting others. Including the VENDORS such as you, Gina!

That is my biggest one. Oh, and I’m happy to be with my Mom during this fiasco. And I’m glad my car starts when I need it. Etc..

Looking forward to the posts coming after mine...
Laurie
The following user(s) said Thank You: Insense1, Inland Botanicals, Tiggermanscrat, Robie, Babel-17, Somethingsacredgoinonhere

Gratitude and Positivity Thread? 2 months 4 hours ago #49616

• Robie
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Thank you received: 1379
Hello Gina. This might sound nutty but I'm grateful for all of it. Even the bad things that happen in our lives are important. And I know exactly what you mean about the stressed out part. I'm a genetic worrier. I just am built that way. It's interesting but I really never left my home that much to begin with. And now I'm living in a very remote area. A lot of beauty and elbow room. But as soon as the state said " Thou shalt not and Thou shall" I've been itching to do the "shall nots" and wanting to disregard the "thou shall"! I'll accept that this is human nature and not a character flaw. But I have some wood peckers that are driving me to distraction and I'm currently without my watch turtle and her turtle pups. I miss my conversations with her. She always allowed me an opinion with no argument and her answers were very short and brief with no criticisms. Hopefully she'll wake up soon and I'll bring her to her new home.

I hope you and everybody remain healthy in body, mind and spirit. Be blessed in all things,

Robie
The following user(s) said Thank You: Laurie, Insense1, Inland Botanicals, Tiggermanscrat, Babel-17, Somethingsacredgoinonhere

• Page:
Moderators: kemppaulhSomethingsacredgoinonhere
Time to create page: 0.258 seconds