Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
22 Jun 2020
Good morning everyone, we'd like to welcome you to the new ILK Forum! We're in the process of finishing up all the the small details and will get everything done asap. This includes the new vendor pages, the daily and weekly special pages, the new blog sections, resource sections and more.

Please make sure to check out our approved vendors and don't be afraid to jump in there and ask questions and leave productive reviews.
~ I Love Kratom Forum Staff
This section is for Forum and Kratom industry news and announcements.
  • Page:

TOPIC:

New Blog section coming soon 7 months 2 weeks ago #49773

• michele373
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Thank you received: 4451
robie!

so glad youre happy. re-leaf is one of my go-to's. I have a monthly subscription service, and they never let me down. and always send more! but yes we are blessed to have great inventory. you should try the krambo, vibe bro myalgia, or shoulder rub. his blends are amazing. youre right, artist!

my discount code for them is GRYVOIQUU8 if anyone wants 10% off normal. plus their discounts and if you sign up to earn points, you have free kratom in no time!

brandon you are so right on COB, I should do a small order once bills are paid. their white Vietnam kicks arse too!

I hope everythings going good for you. considering circumstances!
The following user(s) said Thank You: Robie

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

New Blog section coming soon 7 months 2 weeks ago #49737

• Somethingsacredgoinonhere
  • Somethingsacredgoinonhere's Avatar Topic Author
  • Pizza and kratom ?
  • Thank you received: 2121
Ya know , the way I view it is that there’s some really great vendors out there , with fabulous kratom, is like to help support all of them B-) it’s fine to branch out imo, and then recirculate back ... the whole rotation phenomenon lol, don’t feel bad Robie , it’s completely ok my friend , everyone’s gotta eat , and variety in a beautiful thing ! Also , we all have “favorite “ or “preferred “ vendors ... but the crazy thing is how spoiled we are with top notch companies with top shelf kratom ....and when we branch out , we find our preferred vendor list grows lol,

And on the same side or diff side of the coin... I totally appreciate your feelings and sentiment about it , loyalty is one of the best character traits .... having dealt with ex wife who want so loyal ... damn.... sorry lol, won’t get into therapy hahaha, but all joking aside , some awesome humans providing awesome products and service , wish I could continuously buy from the all!

COB has some amazing Green and white Mahakan, the green Riau knocked my socks off and planted the biggest smile in my face today, very impressed !! Will be posting a small review soon,

I’ve tried re-leaf once , looking forward to the next purchase from them , def a artist!

Rambling man over and out (L) :-P
Life is better with kratom !
The following user(s) said Thank You: Laurie, Tiggermanscrat, michele373, Robie

New Blog section coming soon 7 months 2 weeks ago #49735

• Robie
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Thank you received: 1392
Well I really do see the benefits behind the idea Brandon. And you are part of it. I know that which you speak of vis a vis the crawl space. I've been there a few times myself. I'll be honest. I never minded getting a bit dirty or wet. It was spiders that always got me cautious. Mostly Black Widows. And sneaky to boot!

I've been hanging tough. Going with the flow the best I know. I received some product from Re Leaf. First time trying them. I always feel bad or treacherous trying from a new vendor. Anyhow this leaf was titled Work Day. And I also ordered a few others I haven't tried yet. Wow! I think the man is an artist!!! It really helped with my pain and a good all around feeling. An artist this man is! And I really enjoy Gold Leaf, COB and Natures Cure. Family, you know? They feel like part of the family to me. I just feel a bit guilty when I try a different vendor.

I hope you and everyone have a wonderful evening! And stay healthy and happy!

Be blessed,

Robie
The following user(s) said Thank You: Laurie, Tiggermanscrat, michele373, Somethingsacredgoinonhere

New Blog section coming soon 7 months 2 weeks ago #49733

• Pizza and kratom ?
Sir broham Robie !!

Thx man. Wasn’t me that came up with it , but was more than happy to deliver the message B-)
I think it’s a great idea as well, it will help folks with having that info , and really it’s no judgment on any company, but as a ILK vendor , the requirements are to be moving towards the goal of cGMP certification. Some might not care , but I think most do... and given the attack on kratom by certain gov entities :whistle: :angry: .... its in the best interest (as far as I feel ) to keep the standards high and keep cough cough entities from having a crumb to chew on and make a bogus case for their kratom hating cause . B-) (L)

I’m doing alright and feeling pretty darn good at the moment , my last kratom dose from COB was fire- fantastic !! Green Riau =wow .!!..!!..!!..!!..

Got off of work early , which is the new norm ... today I replaced a tub over flow because it was leaking near the p-trap , had to crawl under the house that was super swamped out because of the leak, thank goodness for plastic sheeting , was my second time doing this . Now I think I got it ingrained in the brain. Felt pretty good when done and water is flowing and no leak !!!

How you doing Robie ? How’s the weather where you are ? I’m getting the garden primed for some sweet veggies this season, perhaps a CBD plant or two !! I recently tried some CBD flower from Benni, was extremely impressed by the benefits it gave me , a total diff animal than it’s thc sister !!!

Move love and respect my dear friend
The following user(s) said Thank You: Laurie, Tiggermanscrat, michele373, Robie

New Blog section coming soon 7 months 2 weeks ago #49732

• Robie
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Thank you received: 1392
Good evening everyone. Hey Little Brother! By golly I think this is a great idea Brandon! How is everyone this afternoon? I've wanted to ask questions from time to time.

I hope you all are healthy and comfortable. Be blessed,

Robie
The following user(s) said Thank You: Laurie, Tiggermanscrat, michele373, Somethingsacredgoinonhere

New Blog section coming soon 7 months 2 weeks ago #49729

• Pizza and kratom ?
New ILK blog section for ILK vendors !

Hello beautiful ILK fam,

The administrators are putting together a new blog section with Q&A’s for ILK vendors pertaining to safety, quality and customer service protocols. Standards practiced and the standards ILK vendors are moving towards .

This will give every member and lurkur insight into goals achieved and progress made towards cGMP.

This isn’t aimed to pass any judgments but a way for folks to know these important areas . There’s so much our awesome vendors do to ensure our kratom is high quality , safe and pure , and customer service is kick ass , which I can’t put my appreciation into a measurement, big gratitude and then some is a good place to start ! The good work they do , their efforts and services ... all geared towards our safety and satisfaction!

When vendors answer the list of questions, a verified seal of completion will be added to their profile for all to see , verifying the participation and the status of the progress made .

The questions asked will be :

1. What year did your company begin?
2. What was your motivation for starting your company? Will you please tell us your company’s story ?
3. What are your future plans for the company ?
4. What separates your company from the rest ?
5. What are your top 5 products and why ?
6. What specials do you offer ?
7. Would you please tell us about your customer service ?
8. Are you cGMP certified?
9. If not , would you tell us about your plans to become cGMP certified ?
10. And lastly , would you mind telling us about any awards or certifications your company had received?

Thank you for helping make ILK the exceptional and lovely community that it is , we all appreciate the fine work you do and look forward to growing with all of you !

With sincere gratitude , the ILK administration.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Laurie, Tiggermanscrat, michele373, Robie, CanadianTW

Last edit: by Somethingsacredgoinonhere.
  • Page:
Moderators: kemppaulhSomethingsacredgoinonhere
Time to create page: 0.151 seconds