Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
22 Jun 2020
Good morning everyone, we'd like to welcome you to the new ILK Forum! We're in the process of finishing up all the the small details and will get everything done asap. This includes the new vendor pages, the daily and weekly special pages, the new blog sections, resource sections and more.

Please make sure to check out our approved vendors and don't be afraid to jump in there and ask questions and leave productive reviews.
~ I Love Kratom Forum Staff
This section is for Forum and Kratom industry news and announcements.
  • Page:

TOPIC:

CHLOROQUINE IS NOT IN KRATOM. DONT SPREAD THIS LIE *WATCH* 2 months 1 week ago #50323

• jayisk
  • Gold Boarder
  • Thank you received: 625
New info on the couple that ingested the fish food that contained chloroquine. Good thing they didnt own tigers..lol

nypost.com/2020/04/29/homicide-cops-investigate-de...o-drank-chloroquine/

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

CHLOROQUINE IS NOT IN KRATOM. DONT SPREAD THIS LIE *WATCH* 2 months 3 weeks ago #49968

• Somethingsacredgoinonhere
  • Pizza and kratom ?
  • Thank you received: 1289
Hey lovely people !

Here’s a update on the “Chloroquine in Kratom” blog article .

www.ilovekratom.com/kratom-news-blog/the-truth-beh...he-coronavirus-claim

May the kratom be especially wonderful for all of us during this trippy time !! I’ve been stoked to have some great top notch efficacy .... I cant say enough just how blessed I feel to have kratom in my life and this stellar/ exceptionally awesome community!

Big thx and hugs to the ILK vendors and to our lovely members ...!!!...

Much love and respect B-) >:D (L) >:D
Life is better with kratom !
The following user(s) said Thank You: Babel-17, CanadianTW

CHLOROQUINE IS NOT IN KRATOM. DONT SPREAD THIS LIE *WATCH* 2 months 3 weeks ago #49889

• jayisk
  • Gold Boarder
  • Thank you received: 625
The pill form of Chloroquine prescribed by drs for covid can cause heart problems and changes in your heart rhythm.
It is not as safe as they have stated. They just pulled a study on it because of the side effects with the heart.
So if you are on it and have a heart condition please be careful. I would suggest unless you have a severe case of covid
and have a heart condition to stop taking it. (first contact your dr though) It comes down to risk vs reward and it is not a cure.
Be safe!
The following user(s) said Thank You: Laurie, Tiggermanscrat, michele373, CanadianTW

CHLOROQUINE IS NOT IN KRATOM. DONT SPREAD THIS LIE *WATCH* 2 months 3 weeks ago #49869

• Somethingsacredgoinonhere
  • Pizza and kratom ?
  • Thank you received: 1289
Thank you Joe , much respect brother man, the article should have it specified that this is a blog article referencing what the doctor wrote , that this isn’t the view of ILK, I hope to have this remedied with clarification . Thank you for pointing this out as well as Don and Canadian TW doing the same .

Though we know that kratom doesn’t contain chloroquine, most kratom enthusiasts, if not all can attest to the immune boosting effects that kratom has in the body , but that’s completely separate from stating there’s chloroquine in kratom.

I respect and appreciate all you do for the kratom community, hope you are doing well during this crazy time !!

Brandon
Life is better with kratom !
The following user(s) said Thank You: Laurie, Tiggermanscrat, michele373, CanadianTW

CHLOROQUINE IS NOT IN KRATOM. DONT SPREAD THIS LIE *WATCH* 2 months 4 weeks ago #49807

• Re-leaf LLC
  • Re-leaf LLC's Avatar Topic Author
  • Gold Boarder
  • Thank you received: 429
Just so you know Chloroquine IS SYNTHESIZED IN A LAB and is synthetic. The translation of an article speaking about doctor Usman is wrong and some websites and videos got it completely wrong. Chloroquine is a lab made material from Quinine and Methyl Blue invented (found) by Hans Andersag. This is not okay to spread these things and you must fact check things before posting. I still love everyone but the article on this website about it needs to be taken down. CQ has nothing to do with chloroquine. Quinine is found in the chinchona bark and is a popular ingredient in tonic water. See the video I made weeks ago here: www.youtube.com/watch?v=hIdI472Y8_s
We always want you to contact us! 207-261-0599 READ THIS NOW www.re-leaf.us/aboutus.html
The following user(s) said Thank You: Laurie, Tiggermanscrat, michele373, CanadianTW, Somethingsacredgoinonhere

• Page:
Moderators: kemppaulhSomethingsacredgoinonhere
Time to create page: 0.212 seconds