Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
22 Jun 2020
Good morning everyone, we'd like to welcome you to the new ILK Forum! We're in the process of finishing up all the the small details and will get everything done asap. This includes the new vendor pages, the daily and weekly special pages, the new blog sections, resource sections and more.

Please make sure to check out our approved vendors and don't be afraid to jump in there and ask questions and leave productive reviews.
~ I Love Kratom Forum Staff
This section is for Forum and Kratom industry news and announcements.
  • Page:

TOPIC:

PM’s are back up, now labeled “messages “ 4 months 5 days ago #51030

• Somethingsacredgoinonhere
  • Somethingsacredgoinonhere's Avatar Topic Author
  • Pizza and kratom ?
  • Thank you received: 1957
Hey everyone , some of you may have noticed already that the personal messaging option is back on the site titled as Messages !!

Also, what do you guys think about the new site , ??? I’m really enjoying the sleek and more up to date tech ... some features I’m still trying to discover ... some parts are still getting ironed out a bit , so thx for your patience .. and if anyone spots something that isn’t functioning , please let us know ,

Any special kratom lately worth mentioning ? I’m interested in hearing about noteworthy vendors and their products , lots of great leaf out there , def spoiled !

Big thx to the administrators, members and the vendors ... all of you/us is what makes for a lovely community...

Peace and kratom !
Life is better with kratom !

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Page:
Moderators: kemppaulhSomethingsacredgoinonhere
Time to create page: 0.151 seconds