Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
22 Jun 2020
Good morning everyone, we'd like to welcome you to the new ILK Forum! We're in the process of finishing up all the the small details and will get everything done asap. This includes the new vendor pages, the daily and weekly special pages, the new blog sections, resource sections and more.

Please make sure to check out our approved vendors and don't be afraid to jump in there and ask questions and leave productive reviews.
~ I Love Kratom Forum Staff
This section is for Forum and Kratom industry news and announcements.
  • Page:

TOPIC:

InSense Botanicals now has credit card option!! 4 months 1 week ago #51076

• Somethingsacredgoinonhere
  • Somethingsacredgoinonhere's Avatar Topic Author
  • Pizza and kratom ?
  • Thank you received: 2001
I just placed another order from InSense after seeing the fathers day sale for 20% off
earlier today and paid with my credit card!!!! That’s right ! Credit card !!
For those who don’t know , there’s many obstacles that make it near impossible to have this option for kratom companies. This is a beautiful victory for InSense and for the kratom community!
Congratulations Rob !!! and thank you for what must of been akin to finding a needle in hay or more like moving a 2 ton block with only a hammer and donkey lol, or .... like lining up dominoes on a rocking boat at sea! very stoked!

On my bill/ invoice , reads , insensebot followed by some numbers . Rob explained this system is secure and then some . Really nice to have this option again from a ILK landmark company full of integrity.... and amazing leaf as well as other botanicals,
I ordered some of their new Ultra enhanced picks because after reading Babel’s description, I’m excited to try these out and couldn’t pass up the discount Daddysday20,

Hope you all have a great weekend loving up and spoiling the fathers and father figures in your lives ,
personally ... I see myself sleeping in and having some bacon with my breakfast, and some cool homemade cards that my kids make every year !! Good time (:

Much love , and great kratom ....two amazing things ..!!..!!..

Thanks for all the hard work InSense (:
Life is better with kratom !
The following user(s) said Thank You: Insense1, Babel-17, INSENSE3

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Last edit: by Somethingsacredgoinonhere. Reason: For the love of the leaf , big gratitude
  • Page:
Moderators: kemppaulhSomethingsacredgoinonhere
Time to create page: 0.140 seconds