Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
22 Jun 2020
Good morning everyone, we'd like to welcome you to the new ILK Forum! We're in the process of finishing up all the the small details and will get everything done asap. This includes the new vendor pages, the daily and weekly special pages, the new blog sections, resource sections and more.

Please make sure to check out our approved vendors and don't be afraid to jump in there and ask questions and leave productive reviews.
~ I Love Kratom Forum Staff
This section is for Forum and Kratom industry news and announcements.
  • Page:

TOPIC:

Site is Back Up ..!!..!!.. 2 months 4 weeks ago #51472

• Somethingsacredgoinonhere
  • Somethingsacredgoinonhere's Avatar Topic Author
  • Pizza and kratom ?
  • Thank you received: 1970
It’s always weird whenever something that’s such a big part of ones life isnt accessible for a little bit, I’m stoked we’re back after a wee time out lol, hope you are doing well bro , reading about your Cambodian varieties was pretty neat. Very cool ! The elusive green Cambodian sounds very good ! Thx for being here man !
Life is better with kratom !
The following user(s) said Thank You: Laurie

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Site is Back Up ..!!..!!.. 2 months 4 weeks ago #51464

• Pharmacy Dropout
  • Vendor
  • Thank you received: 461
I'm so grateful to hear that we're back online. I tried to login the other day and my heart dropped!
I own and operate www.pharmacy-dropout.com We have the United States leading supply of bulk and retail Thunder God Vine. We also have Kratom, and other exotic botanicals. All of our Products are sold with no intent on use, and are not sold for consumption.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Laurie

Site is Back Up ..!!..!!.. 3 months 4 hours ago #51458

• Somethingsacredgoinonhere
  • Somethingsacredgoinonhere's Avatar Topic Author
  • Pizza and kratom ?
  • Thank you received: 1970
Hey everyone , hope all is well with you and have some quality leaf on hand while we are still navigating this virus era we are in...

Some of you may have noticed The site was down a couple days ago, and then again yesterday ... since we’ve moved to the “new site” there’s still lots of touch ups and smoothing out of rough edges that the staff have been diligently working on .. thank you for your patience and we appreciate all of you for your contributions and interest in making this the lovely community that it is !!

Oh , and as you can see , we are back online lol (L)
Life is better with kratom !
The following user(s) said Thank You: Laurie, michele373, Babel-17

• Page:
Moderators: kemppaulhSomethingsacredgoinonhere
Time to create page: 0.113 seconds