Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
22 Jun 2020
Good morning everyone, we'd like to welcome you to the new ILK Forum! We're in the process of finishing up all the the small details and will get everything done asap. This includes the new vendor pages, the daily and weekly special pages, the new blog sections, resource sections and more.

Please make sure to check out our approved vendors and don't be afraid to jump in there and ask questions and leave productive reviews.
~ I Love Kratom Forum Staff
General discussion regarding Plain Leaf Kratom, Opinions, Questions and Experiences. Or feel free to talk about your favorite kind of Plain Leaf Kratom.

TOPIC:

Best Plain Leaf Red Vein Strains? 4 years 2 months ago #13517

• August Noon
  • Gold Boarder
  • Thank you received: 247
Sorry to hear about the business decline Jeff. I hope it picks back up.

Hill Country said they got a drastic increase in business after Menthol's review. I think that will help greatly.

I'll be placing another order with you soon.

Good luck brother.
#kratomlivesmatter
The following user(s) said Thank You: mystickratom

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Last edit: by August Noon.

Best Plain Leaf Red Vein Strains? 4 years 2 months ago #13495

• Pharmacy Dropout
  • Vendor
  • Thank you received: 461
Menthol,

It is true that most seasoned vendors, know that people looking to do a review, will not do the review and just bail. I've seen this around 98 to 99 percent of the time, and with a fraction that high, I would be a fool to send anymore. I've heard it all, I've seen and heard some sick things in my lifetime, and some of these people...are stupid enough that they forgot they sent me the same sob story a few months prior (sometimes it's a copy and paste). In other words, John Doe will write me, telling me he has 3 months to live...etc. etc. and then nine months later I get the exact same message, when they never left a review (remember, almost 100% of the time), so they didn't die! I've heard so many stories. I probably just deleted your e-mail. I've had to harden up that soft heart I have. If you write me in private through the website, we can talk about a review. Please, just make a note of it in your e-mail to me so it doesn't get deleted.

As for those of you who suggested us, thank you very much! Our business took a 33% decline the past few months, and it's killing us. We need all the support we can get. By the way, I met with the American Kratom Association this weekend, both Paul Kemp and Susan Ash. How honored, right?!
I own and operate www.pharmacy-dropout.com We have the United States leading supply of bulk and retail Thunder God Vine. We also have Kratom, and other exotic botanicals. All of our Products are sold with no intent on use, and are not sold for consumption.

Best Plain Leaf Red Vein Strains? 4 years 2 months ago #13491

• gmantheman
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Thank you received: 864
I have to try hill countrys red strain. $9 per oz with free shipping is cheap. That's the equivelent of $3 per oz plus shipping.

Best Plain Leaf Red Vein Strains? 4 years 3 months ago #13129

• Menthol
  • Senior Boarder
  • Thank you received: 34
Thanks Laura!

Best Plain Leaf Red Vein Strains? 4 years 3 months ago #13116

• cybin_spores
  • cybin_spores's Avatar Topic Author
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Kratom is my friend.
  • Thank you received: 507
I've never even thought to watch kratom review videos. I see what everybody is talking about now. I feel a little old school and out of the loop haha, menthol has a grip of videos.
~Jason

Best Plain Leaf Red Vein Strains? 4 years 3 months ago #13114

• lerellen
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Thank you received: 249
Hi Menthol I love your youtube videos.

Laura

Best Plain Leaf Red Vein Strains? 4 years 3 months ago #13108

• Menthol
  • Senior Boarder
I'll shoot them an email!. The thing about doing so many reviews is that...Vendors usually contact me asking me to review their products which is awesome! But if I start emailing vendors asking to review their product, they typically don't respond or they think I'm just looking for free kratom (which I'm not) but I will try! thanks for the suggestion!

Best Plain Leaf Red Vein Strains? 4 years 3 months ago #13107

• August Noon
  • Gold Boarder
  • Thank you received: 247
I actually stopped the video and placed an order about half-way through. It was pretty convincing...

I don't love the whole place an order and then they send an invoice thing though. This is what LifeForce did. I like to know my order is in and paid for quickly. Also I wish they sold kilos.

Menthol, you should review Pharmacy Dropout. I think you will really like them. It definitely a favorite in this forum.
#kratomlivesmatter
The following user(s) said Thank You: Pharmacy Dropout

Last edit: by August Noon.

Best Plain Leaf Red Vein Strains? 4 years 3 months ago #13106

• Menthol
  • Senior Boarder
I loved it...absolutely amazing

Best Plain Leaf Red Vein Strains? 4 years 3 months ago #13105

• gmantheman
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Thank you received: 864
Menthol, good review on Hill Country Kratoms red vein. Makes me want to purchase a couple ounces.

Moderators: kemppaulhSomethingsacredgoinonhere
Time to create page: 0.163 seconds