Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
22 Jun 2020
Good morning everyone, we'd like to welcome you to the new ILK Forum! We're in the process of finishing up all the the small details and will get everything done asap. This includes the new vendor pages, the daily and weekly special pages, the new blog sections, resource sections and more.

Please make sure to check out our approved vendors and don't be afraid to jump in there and ask questions and leave productive reviews.
~ I Love Kratom Forum Staff
General discussion regarding Plain Leaf Kratom, Opinions, Questions and Experiences. Or feel free to talk about your favorite kind of Plain Leaf Kratom.

TOPIC:

Best Plain Leaf Red Vein Strains? 4 years 6 months ago #11179

• gmantheman
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Thank you received: 864
I don't want to spoil myself with Super Geen vein indo until I finish my batch of GI from Socal. This strain can be stimulating if I am a little tired, but if I am already alert and awake it doesnt do that much.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Best Plain Leaf Red Vein Strains? 4 years 6 months ago #11174

• madmaxnightrider
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Fight for your Rights to Use Kratom.
  • Thank you received: 4336
Yes Kratom can be confusing at times. Every Vendor will say this or that about each Strain but you have to go with how you react to it. Then you can write that Strain down as Relaxing or Energizing.

Usually the Indo Strains are very Subtle in Effects. The Indos are mostly Relaxing than anything else. You would have to get Super Indo to get really good effects from it. I have bought some Super Premium Indo from bestcapsules.zoeysite.com/kratom/super-premium that was the best Indo that I have ever tried. It was expensive but worth it. I got the Kilo each time & it lasted me like 4 months & usually a Kilo will only lasts me like 4 - 6 weeks.
Life Is Like Teaching Sanskrit To A Pony.
Intelligence is like a river. The deeper it is... the less noise it makes.

Best Plain Leaf Red Vein Strains? 4 years 6 months ago #11169

• gmantheman
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Thank you received: 864
Red Thai like red MD seems a little confusing to me? Some market them as uplifting strain and some as sedating strains. I have never tried red md and don't plan to but I have tried Red Thai and on it's own I didn't notice that much of anything at under 6 grams. With coffee and burning 2-4 grams it's a good strain. At over 6 grams it becomes mildly sedating.

Right now I am rotating among a few reds RHB, RHK, RI, and Red Sumatra. They all produce similar effects. Maybe Red Indo is the weakest

Best Plain Leaf Red Vein Strains? 4 years 6 months ago #11160

• madmaxnightrider
  • Platinum Boarder

theglitterwitch wrote: I'm still new so I've been trying all kinds of strains from 4 vendors so far.. Red Thai from kwikkratom is my favorite so far. I liked their Maeng Da my first burn then noticed it made me irritable then I learned that is a side effect of that strain.
Kwikkratom has a sample pack of 3 Oz of their best selling reds for $19.99 with free shipping.
My personal favorite sample pack is their Vendor's Choice, same price. It has Red Thai, Red Maeng Da, & Green Malay. I love the Thai & Malay blended together. Nice long lasting burn.
I love reading everybody's favorites. Great info!

Green Malay will always be my First Love. It will always be my Favorite Strain. It has all the Properties of the "Perfect Strain" which is slight euphoria, energy, relaxation, stimulation, pain relief, focus, sedation, long lasting, great for mixing & so on. I never responded very well to Red Thai. Don't know why but that's just my body. Probably Red Thai is my least favorite strain but of course I like all Strains of Kratom.

Everybody Responds differently to Kratom Strains. So that's why each person has to experiment on their own. We can give them a basic idea of what to expect with each Strain but they will have to go & get a feel for it themselves for what works & what doesn't.

Best Plain Leaf Red Vein Strains? 4 years 6 months ago #11159

• madmaxnightrider
  • Platinum Boarder
Your Kratom Rich Bich. Mooo HA HA HA HA The most that I have ever bought at one time was almost 10 kilos. It lasted me just over a year. I had to save up for a long time to buy that much. Now I can only afford at most 1 kilo at a time that's if I save up.

Last edit: by madmaxnightrider. Reason: Forgot To Add Something

Best Plain Leaf Red Vein Strains? 4 years 6 months ago #11143

• cybin_spores
  • cybin_spores's Avatar Topic Author
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Kratom is my friend.
  • Thank you received: 507
I'm usually only able to get four at a time also, but I had a really good tax return this year and bought like 5 kilos, and got 20 different strains. I haven't had to buy any since then. I will eventually though.
~Jason
The following user(s) said Thank You: madmaxnightrider

Best Plain Leaf Red Vein Strains? 4 years 6 months ago #11136

• theglitterwitch
  • Junior Boarder
  • Thank you received: 28
I'm still new so I've been trying all kinds of strains from 4 vendors so far.. Red Thai from kwikkratom is my favorite so far. I liked their Maeng Da my first burn then noticed it made me irritable then I learned that is a side effect of that strain.
Kwikkratom has a sample pack of 3 Oz of their best selling reds for $19.99 with free shipping.
My personal favorite sample pack is their Vendor's Choice, same price. It has Red Thai, Red Maeng Da, & Green Malay. I love the Thai & Malay blended together. Nice long lasting burn.
I love reading everybody's favorites. Great info!

Best Plain Leaf Red Vein Strains? 4 years 6 months ago #11135

• madmaxnightrider
  • Platinum Boarder
I here you about the Selection cybin_spores. I like to have at least 4 strains. I would like to have more but when I order I usually can only split like 4 strains. If I were to order like 2 ounces of each strain for a total of 1kg then the price would be much higher than just a few strains split into 1kg. So I have to stick to my tight budget. I can make a lot of different combos with just 4 Strains. I wish that I could get at least 8 Strains each time I order.

Best Plain Leaf Red Vein Strains? 4 years 6 months ago #11124

• cybin_spores
  • cybin_spores's Avatar Topic Author
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Kratom is my friend.
  • Thank you received: 507
I will definitely try the red Sunda. If it's close to white Sunda in potency, than I for sure want to try some. I really enjoy red strains, especially if they are potent. The most potent red I've tried is jumbo red Malay from divine shaman. Good red for daytime very active at 4 to 5 grams, good for night too. I like combos also max, but I really like seeing what single strains are all about. I could go weeks just using single strains, I could go weeks mixing combos also. You need a large selection to choose from, so you don't get bored with a couple strains.
~Jason

Best Plain Leaf Red Vein Strains? 4 years 6 months ago #11123

• madmaxnightrider
  • Platinum Boarder
Hey jetBurnz, very good description of Red Sunda. I have never tried Sunda before but would love to. I always lean towards Red Borneo as my Favorite Red. It seems to have all the Classic Kratom Qualities to it. Very Well Balanced Strain. I'm more of a Green Strain Guy. I mostly make Combos with different Strains than just take one Strain.
The following user(s) said Thank You: jerBurnz

Moderators: kemppaulhSomethingsacredgoinonhere
Time to create page: 0.227 seconds