Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
22 Jun 2020
Good morning everyone, we'd like to welcome you to the new ILK Forum! We're in the process of finishing up all the the small details and will get everything done asap. This includes the new vendor pages, the daily and weekly special pages, the new blog sections, resource sections and more.

Please make sure to check out our approved vendors and don't be afraid to jump in there and ask questions and leave productive reviews.
~ I Love Kratom Forum Staff
General discussion regarding Plain Leaf Kratom, Opinions, Questions and Experiences. Or feel free to talk about your favorite kind of Plain Leaf Kratom.
  • Page:

TOPIC:

Truth on Strains and Names/Veins 4 years 3 months ago #13340

• Ryano
  • Ryano's Avatar Topic Author
  • Expert Boarder
  • Thank you received: 99
Hey,

Its funny you say that colored strains are usually just blends because I was looking at pics of Maeng da from different vendors and the color varys greatly and I was just thinking that "I bet they mixed it with another strain to get that color" well I will soon find out the truth, ive order from quite a few vendors and ive order some of the more expensive vendors and ive ordered from the 5$oz vendors, But 1 thing alot of the vendors has in common that I was really impressed by was how polite and nice they were, willing to help in any way they could so props to the vendors out there with awesome customer service, ive never ran across a chain of stores with that sort of professtionalism, so thank you for the reply its food for thought, I might reach out to the guy you was talking about in your post, ive seen his youtube channel, and disscuss it with him also, any 1 else got any thoughts, its your alls opinion that mean the most to me.

Ryan Jackson

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Truth on Strains and Names/Veins 4 years 3 months ago #13337

• gmantheman
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Thank you received: 864
That is a good point. Carpo 719 touches on this in his youtube channel. One day a strain may be relaxing and then you may try it a week later and it may be energizing for you even at the same dosage. Red Maeng Da ( If it is truly Maeng Da) and Red Thai are two examples of this. He also touched on the maeng da color issue. He said according to his vendor, there is only Maeng Da-no red, yellow, or green. Colored MD are often blends.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Ryano

Truth on Strains and Names/Veins 4 years 3 months ago #13333

• Ryano
  • Ryano's Avatar Topic Author
  • Expert Boarder
  • Thank you received: 99
Hey,

Well ive talked to a few vendors along with some long time users of Kratom and when comparing the strains and Kratom with differnt Veins is really really contradicting to say the least it varys from 1 site to the next, for example if you google the effects of white vein indo just to say 1, the top 5 or 6 sites will give opposite info from each other, 1 It gives more energy and focus, 2 Not as much energy as stimulation 3 not as much stimulation as focus, 4 not as much focus as sedative......... on top of my next question, I came across a vendor that sold maeng da BUT didnt have a vein color and when I emailed and asked they would reply with "There is no Vein color just maeng da"..... but they also had red vein borneo and such..... and there not the first people i heard say this, what are your alls thought on this, and what I learned in A&P over all is that every 1s boddy acts different from 1 substance to the next given height, age, body weight, gender, race, and tolenrance so what im gathering is untill you actually try a strain to do your own review on, its safe not to listen to alot of the "Effects" people post up on the web, the only strain ive noticed thats mostly unanimous that is the best is Maeng da, I dont post a vein color but most people saying red and some people saying there is no vein color in maeng da.... in the experience of people thats actually used alot of different strains whats your thoughts on this?

• Page:
Moderators: kemppaulhSomethingsacredgoinonhere
Time to create page: 0.110 seconds