Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
22 Jun 2020
Good morning everyone, we'd like to welcome you to the new ILK Forum! We're in the process of finishing up all the the small details and will get everything done asap. This includes the new vendor pages, the daily and weekly special pages, the new blog sections, resource sections and more.

Please make sure to check out our approved vendors and don't be afraid to jump in there and ask questions and leave productive reviews.
~ I Love Kratom Forum Staff
General discussion regarding Plain Leaf Kratom, Opinions, Questions and Experiences. Or feel free to talk about your favorite kind of Plain Leaf Kratom.

TOPIC:

Plain Leaf Strains List of Effects 2 years 9 months ago #24551

• Laurie
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Have a better day!
  • Thank you received: 9045
Thanks so much, PhillyCheeze. <hug>
Laurie

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Plain Leaf Strains List of Effects 2 years 9 months ago #24550

• PhillyCheeze
  • Gold Boarder
  • Thank you received: 386
Thank you, madmaxknightrider!
I've got COB's Yellow Vietnam but haven't tried yet and wanted to get an idea.

And Laurie - I hope you're feeling better. There's a lot of crud going around. Been lucky in my house so far - KNOCK ON WOOD.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Laurie, madmaxnightrider

Plain Leaf Strains List of Effects 2 years 9 months ago #24540

• madmaxnightrider
  • madmaxnightrider's Avatar Topic Author
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Fight for your Rights to Use Kratom.
  • Thank you received: 4325
Here is all the Info on Yellow Vietnam. I went ahead & added it to the List of Strains.

Yellow Vietnam-Is a white or green veined strain originating from the dense forest along the Mekong River. It is an unusual, special, distinctive, and much sought after strain. Great for mixing mixing with other strains. You can get whatever effect you want with this one just adjust the dosage. Common effects have been described as increased drive, motivation, and clear headed thinking. Effects are said to be very balanced between energy & calmness. The onset is very quick usually. It can soothe the stomach, clear the mind, elevate your mood as well as heighten visual perception. It has long lasting effects with moderate pain relief & all with no bitter taste. Yellow Vietnam is Sun Dried & is supposed to have the Highest Alkaloid Percentages of any Yellow Strains. Vietnam strains are closely related to Maeng Da Strains.
“I am the madmaxnightrider. I'm a fuel injected suicide machine. I am the rocker, I am the roller, I am the out-of-controller!”
Life Is Like Teaching Sanskrit To A Pony.
Intelligence is like a river. The deeper it is... the less noise it makes.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Laurie, StarWarsForce, PhillyCheeze

Plain Leaf Strains List of Effects 2 years 9 months ago #24514

• Laurie
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Have a better day!
Do a search under “yellow” to find many educational and helpful threads. I think Joe from RE LEAF LLC wrote an extensive article about JUST YELLOWS from what I recall.
And you’ll probably find info Madmax has posted regarding yellows :-D
Sorry I’m not posting links for you. I’m sick with the flu or something.
Laurie
The following user(s) said Thank You: madmaxnightrider

Plain Leaf Strains List of Effects 2 years 9 months ago #24512

• PhillyCheeze
  • Gold Boarder
  • Thank you received: 386
Very happy to have found this resource!

Madmaxknightrider - do you have a sentence about the effects of Yellow Vietnam? That's the only one I was looking for that I don't see listed here.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Laurie

Plain Leaf Strains List of Effects 3 years 3 months ago #19610

• madmaxnightrider
  • Platinum Boarder
Thanks Laurie, That's High Praise coming from you. You know a lot more about Life than me & have been through more than I have. You are one of the Best on the Forum. You always offer some Great Advice & are always there to help when someone is in need. :cheer:
“I am the madmaxnightrider. I'm a fuel injected suicide machine. I am the rocker, I am the roller, I am the out-of-controller!”
The following user(s) said Thank You: Laurie, StarWarsForce

Plain Leaf Strains List of Effects 3 years 3 months ago #19607

• Laurie
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Have a better day!
Sorry to burst your youthful bubble, Max, but you DO have wisdom and you willingly share it! You're bigger than you think ;)
Laurie
The following user(s) said Thank You: madmaxnightrider, cash mat

Plain Leaf Strains List of Effects 3 years 3 months ago #19603

• dove108
  • Junior Boarder
  • Thank you received: 42
My pleasure.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Laurie

Plain Leaf Strains List of Effects 3 years 3 months ago #19601

• bomalley
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Thank you received: 3793

dove108 wrote: I have been constipated most of my life too. In fact I had hemmorhoids starting at age 9. I've used a lot of different herbal laxative formulas. 3 years ago I started using Aloe Ferox from So. Africa. Absolutely the best thing I've ever used. Another name for it is Cape Aloe and it's often included in bowel formulas but not usually just by itself. I regularly with few exceptions have a bowel movement either when I first get up or sometime in the morning. At first I had to do 3 capsules 1x/day at lunch. After a year I was able to cut back to 2 1x/day at lunch. No cramping at all. It's also helping my partner with severe constipation from Parkinson's and he gets no bloating or pain from it either. (believe me, that's a small miracle). Here's the link. The owner is named Gene. Tell him Dovida sent you. Info page is: www.aloeferoxonline.com/aloeferox Product page (It's Called fabulous Fibre Bitter) is here: www.aloeferoxonline.com/product/FFB-003O Wishing you all the very best and the ability to embrace and open to whatever you have to grapple with.

I just wanted to say thanks for recommending this product. I found something similar in our local health food store.

I have started it and find that it works very well in my bowel management routine and I have been able to decrease the Senna AND the cascara significantly.

Just like anything else in this herbal exploration you have to experiment to find the dose that is right for you. Start low and go slow!
BEV

"Fewer faces and more spaces"

The following user(s) said Thank You: Laurie, madmaxnightrider, cash mat

Plain Leaf Strains List of Effects 3 years 4 months ago #19130

• madmaxnightrider
  • Platinum Boarder
I'll Drink to that! I always Love sharing my knowledge of Kratom with anybody who it will benefit. Thank you for sharing your Knowledge. Wisdom comes with age & I'm not old enough to have Wisdom yet. Thanks again dove.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Laurie, StarWarsForce, bomalley, cash mat

Moderators: kemppaulhSomethingsacredgoinonhere
Time to create page: 0.152 seconds