Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
22 Jun 2020
Good morning everyone, we'd like to welcome you to the new ILK Forum! We're in the process of finishing up all the the small details and will get everything done asap. This includes the new vendor pages, the daily and weekly special pages, the new blog sections, resource sections and more.

Please make sure to check out our approved vendors and don't be afraid to jump in there and ask questions and leave productive reviews.
~ I Love Kratom Forum Staff
General discussion regarding Plain Leaf Kratom, Opinions, Questions and Experiences. Or feel free to talk about your favorite kind of Plain Leaf Kratom.

TOPIC:

Plain Leaf Strains List of Effects 3 years 4 months ago #19063

• Laurie
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Have a better day!
  • Thank you received: 9045
We'll see you back here anytime, Karen. I got 3 hrs sleep last night and thought of you. Good luck with all you are working on. Get some rest if you can. Anybody can post here, regardless of pain management activities ;) see you in 11 days!
Laurie

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Plain Leaf Strains List of Effects 3 years 4 months ago #19062

• Laurie
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Have a better day!
Click on your name. Then your profile comes up and you can compose "private message". My list of vendors to avoid is not long. Maybe tell me one or three you're considering and I can reply? I don't have it for handy reference in list format (in my head. I haven't tried as many vendors as Mad max and Mad max has an ACTUAL list, but most of those vendors are in Indonesia. We have one good vendor from Pontiak, Indonesia here on the forum. But he has ALL FLAVORS and STRAINS in his $40 kilo (cost of shipping). Look under "Free Kratom" or KratomAsia for Dwi (his name).
Laurie
The following user(s) said Thank You: cash mat

Plain Leaf Strains List of Effects 3 years 4 months ago #19061

• dove108
  • Junior Boarder
  • Thank you received: 42
If you can see this reply - if can't stomach 6T means it's irritating your stomach like motrin and osome other drugs do - I have found a miracle cure in green cabbage juice. Even if you don't have juicer but have a blender and cut up cabbage and add water - it will work. 4 years on tramadol and needing to protect stomach lining from injury 20 years ago when I took a lot of NSaids - I'm mostly ok all the time. I drink the green cabbage juice daily and also take the tramadol with a big bowl of oatmeal. Seems to work. Good luck, kobegirl.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Laurie, madmaxnightrider, cash mat

Plain Leaf Strains List of Effects 3 years 4 months ago #19060

• kobegirl
  • Visitor
All the ones on max list wonderful
I'm out of data for 11 days no wifi and laptop broke. Ttyl friends. Can't stomach 6 T Kratom daily any longer sadly going back on Oxy awhile really sad

Plain Leaf Strains List of Effects 3 years 4 months ago #19059

• dove108
  • Junior Boarder
Hi Laurie. Thank you for your earlier reply. I've become member of re-leaf. I would like to get your list of vendors to avoid but I haven't figured out how to PM you.Dovida
The following user(s) said Thank You: Laurie, kobegirl

Plain Leaf Strains List of Effects 3 years 4 months ago #19058

• Laurie
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Have a better day!
And TOP NOTCH Kratom! LOL
Get it?! I actually hear they are very good :)
Laurie
The following user(s) said Thank You: madmaxnightrider

Plain Leaf Strains List of Effects 3 years 4 months ago #19057

• madmaxnightrider
  • madmaxnightrider's Avatar Topic Author
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Fight for your Rights to Use Kratom.
  • Thank you received: 4325
If you don't mind paying then I would Recommend Green Leaf Kratom, Lively Mood Botanicals or Kratom Eye. If you are on a budget like me then SoCal Herbal Remedies, Krabot, Herbaldom Or Canopy Botanicals. Any of these Vendors would be Great. Other Top Notch Ones are Re-Leaf LLC, Pharmacy Dropout, Christopher's Organic Botanicals & The Red Borneo.
“I am the madmaxnightrider. I'm a fuel injected suicide machine. I am the rocker, I am the roller, I am the out-of-controller!”
Life Is Like Teaching Sanskrit To A Pony.
Intelligence is like a river. The deeper it is... the less noise it makes.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Laurie, StarWarsForce, cash mat

Last edit: by madmaxnightrider. Reason: Had To Edit.

Plain Leaf Strains List of Effects 3 years 4 months ago #19056

• Laurie
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Have a better day!
Hello Dove108,
The spam detector on this page deleted a long letter I wrote with recommendation details. I'll try posting it below this. If not able, I'll try to pm you the resources I suggested.

Here goes!

Hello Dove108, by the way,
Welcome to the BEST KRATOM FORUM EVAH!

Asking for specifically named product is very limiting. Whose product did you like before under those names? I cannot keep track of vendor inventory, and most vendors have MORE than what is listed on their sites.
Did you look at the page called, "VENDORS" here on the website the forum is?

I can tell you that the largest variety of quality inventory on the planet is probably Joe at Re-Leaf LLC.
You should probably email him about your specific need. I got some wonderful reds from him after the recommendation from a forum member, but I had also sampled some of Joe's products before and know he's an excellent resource.
There are others who are also a simple email away for you (this industry has the finest customer service of any e-commerce in my experience - every customer is handled individually). That said, there is a huge list of others to choose from. For the finest customer service, I recommend the one you already tried, along with Joe (mentioned above), Chris at COB (Christopher's Organic Botanicals), Jeff at PDO (Pharmacy Drop Out) and Jeff at Serenity Botanical (aka as GA Botanical). Use my name (Laurie, unappointed ILK mascot) for extra samples with your order from any of these. They answer emails most all hours of the day/night/weekend/holiday etc.
I have a long list of wonderful vendors and a short list of vendors to avoid.
I have another favorite vendor not listed with this forum. If you'd like that info and more recommendations (I can't see how you'll need it with this info), pm me and I'll share more suggestions.
Don't forget to EMAIL or CALL these vendors. Doing so will ensure you get precisely what you'd like and that personal touch will help expedite your order (such is true for many vendors) !
Enjoy your shopping and please let us know whose product you enjoyed?!
Laurie
The following user(s) said Thank You: madmaxnightrider, cash mat

Plain Leaf Strains List of Effects 3 years 4 months ago #19055

• Laurie
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Have a better day!
Hello Dove108, by the way,
Welcome to the BEST KRATOM FORUM EVAH!

Asking for specifically named product is very limiting. Whose product did you like before under those names? I cannot keep track of vendor inventory, and most vendors have MORE than what is listed on their sites.
Did you look at the page called, "VENDORS" here on the website the forum is?

I can tell you that the largest variety of quality inventory on the planet is probably Joe at Re-Leaf LLC.
You should probably email him about your specific need. I got some wonderful reds from him after the recommendation from a forum member, but I had also sampled some of Joe's products before and know he's an excellent resource.
There are others who are also a simple email away for you (this industry has the finest customer service of any e-commerce in my experience - every customer is handled individually). That said, there is a huge list of others to choose from. For the finest customer service, I recommend the one you already tried, along with Joe (mentioned above, Chris at COB (Christopher's Organic Botanicals), Jeff at PDO (Pharmacy Drop Out) and Jeff at Serenity Botanical (aka as GA Botanical). Use my name (Laurie, unappointed ILK mascot) for extra samples with your order from any of these. They answer emails most all hours of the day/night/weekend/holiday etc.
I have a long list of wonderful vendors and a short list of vendors to avoid.
I have another favorite vendor not listed with this forum. If you'd like that info and more recommendations (I can't see how you'll need it with this info), pm me and I'll share more suggestions.
Don't forget to EMAIL or CALL these vendors. Doing so will ensure you get precisely what you'd like and that personal touch will help expedite your order (such is true for many vendors) !
Enjoy your shopping and please let us know whose product you enjoyed?!
Laurie
The following user(s) said Thank You: madmaxnightrider, dove108

Last edit: by Laurie.

Plain Leaf Strains List of Effects 3 years 4 months ago #19052

• dove108
  • Junior Boarder
I just checked the ethnosunlimited site. they must have run out, boo. it was on sale. So - any other suggestions of vendors you trust for chocolate borneo? Thanks again.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Laurie

Last edit: by dove108. Reason: correct error
Moderators: kemppaulhSomethingsacredgoinonhere
Time to create page: 0.143 seconds