Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
22 Jun 2020
Good morning everyone, we'd like to welcome you to the new ILK Forum! We're in the process of finishing up all the the small details and will get everything done asap. This includes the new vendor pages, the daily and weekly special pages, the new blog sections, resource sections and more.

Please make sure to check out our approved vendors and don't be afraid to jump in there and ask questions and leave productive reviews.
~ I Love Kratom Forum Staff
General discussion regarding Plain Leaf Kratom, Opinions, Questions and Experiences. Or feel free to talk about your favorite kind of Plain Leaf Kratom.

TOPIC:

Best Mood Lifting Strains 1 year 3 months ago #35783

• madmaxnightrider
  • madmaxnightrider's Avatar Topic Author
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Fight for your Rights to Use Kratom.
  • Thank you received: 4267
I think Green Malay is the King of Strains. It can do so much. You just have to Adjust the Dosage for your Specific Needs. Green MD, Green Vietnam, Green Jong Kong & White Thai are also other great mood lifting strains.
“I am the madmaxnightrider. I'm a fuel injected suicide machine. I am the rocker, I am the roller, I am the out-of-controller!”
Life Is Like Teaching Sanskrit To A Pony.
Intelligence is like a river. The deeper it is... the less noise it makes.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Laurie

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Best Mood Lifting Strains 1 year 4 months ago #35711

• natures_cure
  • Expert Boarder
  • Thank you received: 239
If you place an order, and want to try another strain, just leave a message in the notes section. Happy to provide a sample of whatever strain you'd like to test!

Joel
www.naturescurekratom.com

This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.

Free 2-day shipping.
$80/kg
Guaranteed delivery! Free reship if anything happens to your package.
10% off with coupon code: ILK or FALL2019

Payment Options:
eCheck/ACH
Zelle
Apple Pay
Cash App
Wire Transfer
Check
Money Order
Amazon

Best Mood Lifting Strains 1 year 4 months ago #35698

• Somethingsacredgoinonhere
  • Visitor
This was my take, if you email the vendor maybe you can get more info than I can give ,

Hope this was helpful (L)

Best Mood Lifting Strains 1 year 4 months ago #35697

• Visitor
the Malay effects I experienced was positive boost , upbeat energy and stays on that note for pretty much the whole duration of the dose. The green md for me felt like a red and white mix but with sedation/!down shifting about an hr into the dose and had moderate pain relief but more of a heavier body feeling, I only dosed these strains 3x each with the amount I had, but kept good notes. I’d choose green Malay definitely as morning and afternoon strain and ... .... even evening, if I wanted to be chill and alert at the same time... to tone it down and get ready for bed and have mid spectrum energy to start, the maeng da would be good ...

I use Kratom for depression/!anxiety and pain management, the Malay was great , practically snuffed out anxiety and gave decent pain relief ...

Would be nice if they offered oz samples to purchase and buy bulk after testing!! Please Let us know what you go with :)

Best Mood Lifting Strains 1 year 4 months ago #35694

• Schleprock
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Thank you received: 40
What is the difference between the Premium and normal Green Malay or Maeng Da at Natures Cure.

I just gave away some Canopy Bali Gold that I just could not get into.

Getting a new Kratom vendor is just such a crapshoot.

Anyway, now I know not to give away Kratom, instead I should mix it with another kind/strain to get desirable qualities.

Best Mood Lifting Strains 1 year 4 months ago #35604

• Schleprock
  • Fresh Boarder
that sounds "spot on". thank you

Best Mood Lifting Strains 1 year 4 months ago #35602

• Visitor
Hey. Schleprock.

My description is based on how the malay effected me, you know with Kratom is it can be different for other people, I felt energy but more of a happy energy, not like a white that can make one edgy, it is not lacking strength, gave motivation to get things done, gave me a boost of happines, it’s not jet fuel but it’s not sedating either , so what it did for me was feel happy, grounded with energy to get to do things or just to feel good while chilling out . I don’t like to be wired with anything and this didnt get me wired , just happy

Hope that helps your decision making

Best Mood Lifting Strains 1 year 4 months ago #35572

• Schleprock
  • Fresh Boarder
Is it an energizing strain (the Natures Cure Green Malay). I don't like to be all amped up.

It looks like the difference between a 1/2 KG and a full KG is only 25 bucks so I will order the full Kilo. BUt that is a lot of Kratom if it is too energizing.

(worst case scenario is that I have a buddy who suffers from a variety of ailments and likes kratom, so it would not go to waste because I can always give it to him but I would prefer it work for me)

Best Mood Lifting Strains 1 year 4 months ago #35253

• Visitor
I’d just like to add again that the green Malay from nature’s cure is fabulous, it has some great things going for it!!! I can confidently recommend that strain to try

Best Mood Lifting Strains 1 year 4 months ago #35252

• Visitor
When I am taking a new strain, I wait till the first dose of the day to take it, followed by a second dose later that same day, 3rd and 4th dose I usually take different strains. Tolerance is somthing ive been dealing with for a while as I use Kratom many times a day, but my experience is that if what your taking is quality Kratom and you take it first dose of the day , good Kratom is good Kratom and you should have a accurate way to gauge if it’s good and or if it works for your chemistry. The best way for me is to dose multiple times to really get the signature of that strain. As everyday is different and our bodies metabolism can vary day to day and through out the day .
It has also helped me with depression, best tool I’ve encountered yet in that department . Pretty amazing plant .

Please let us know how it goes

Moderators: kemppaulhSomethingsacredgoinonhere
Time to create page: 0.263 seconds