Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
22 Jun 2020
Good morning everyone, we'd like to welcome you to the new ILK Forum! We're in the process of finishing up all the the small details and will get everything done asap. This includes the new vendor pages, the daily and weekly special pages, the new blog sections, resource sections and more.

Please make sure to check out our approved vendors and don't be afraid to jump in there and ask questions and leave productive reviews.
~ I Love Kratom Forum Staff
General discussion regarding Plain Leaf Kratom, Opinions, Questions and Experiences. Or feel free to talk about your favorite kind of Plain Leaf Kratom.

TOPIC:

Best Mood Lifting Strains 1 year 7 months ago #35250

• Schleprock
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Thank you received: 40
I thinking of buying a 1/2 KG or maybe a full KG of the green from natures cure.

I just bought 2 KG of Bali Gold from Gaia, but the first commentor got me thinking about mixing up strains to prevent my neuroreceptors from burning out.

So I have about a 2 month supply which means I can experiment a little.

Here is the thing. I lable which strain and which vendor so I know who's Kratom I am taking. I also take Kratom all day long. I don't take anymore anti-depressant drugs (I do take drugs to help me sleep but they are not A/D)

If I wake up in the morning and start taking just the green from natures cure. I should know if it is right for me by the afternoon. Meaning all other effects from previously taken Kratom should be gone and I should only be experiencing the Green. Is that right or does it take longer than that to clear all the Bali Gold I take.

maybe I will get a 1/2 KG of green and another 1/2 of some kind that is known to promote sleep or restfulness and get a way from the mash up I have bee taking. (Trazadone, Hydroxyzine, Ambien, Valerian, Diphenhydramine)

Anyway, what do you think. Is a full day enough to give the Green a chance, or do I need more time. I can do it on the weekend, so I don't have to function at work if anything weird happens.

Remember: I have Complex PTSD and depression. So I learned to hate myself and everything else. Kratom really helps me overcome that. Way more than any junk pills the doctors have given me.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Laurie

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Best Mood Lifting Strains 1 year 7 months ago #35249

• JdKrat
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Thank you received: 30
The greens are definitely the best mood lifters and overall well balanced. My all time favorites is top shelf Bali (green) from happy hippo herbals and Green MD from Ezkratom. These are soooooo good!

Best Mood Lifting Strains 1 year 7 months ago #34977

• natures_cure
  • Expert Boarder
  • Thank you received: 239
I was also going to jump in and say Green Malay is by far the most uplifting strain, at least for the Kratom that we carry.

It is definitely my favorite strain. The White Thai and Yellow Gold are also some good uplifting strains.

Thanks for the kind words Sacred!
www.naturescurekratom.com

This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.

Free 2-day shipping.
$80/kg
Guaranteed delivery! Free reship if anything happens to your package.
10% off with coupon code: ILK or FALL2019

Payment Options:
eCheck/ACH
Zelle
Apple Pay
Cash App
Wire Transfer
Check
Money Order
Amazon

Best Mood Lifting Strains 1 year 7 months ago #34976

• Somethingsacredgoinonhere
  • Visitor
Past few days I’ve been sampling some of nature’s cure kratom, Joel’s green Malay was very uplifting, I tried a few other strains as well, all good kratom, I’m gonna post a little review soon

I’ve had some great uplifting effects from green Bali, seems in general that green Bali , at least for me had major mood boost,

I’m was pretty impressed with the green Malay,
Damn fine kratom

Best Mood Lifting Strains 1 year 7 months ago #34974

• Jazzfan1
  • Gold Boarder
  • Thank you received: 376
All Kratom strains/Leafs have their own unique Alkaloid profile. Like MadMax I enjoy mixing my strains/Colors...
Morning is usually a mix of (50% Green, 20% White, 30% red) sometimes I change the mix according to what I think will get thru work.
Evening I usually mix 25% Red, 25% another Red, 25% yellow or Gold, 25% Betuangie. It all depends on how mellow I want to go or pain control etc.

By mixing several strains I am increasing the amount of different Alkaloids that are hitting my receptors and enhancing my Kratom experiences.

I order from several different approved vendors and order a wide variety of strains & Colors to expand my options on the Kratom Alkaloids.
I usually order 28 -125 grams per strain and keep a wide variety of different Kratom’s available on hand. Whey you build your collection to several different Reds, Greens, Yellows, Golds, Beatangies, whites.
I like to keep my options open always trying to have different strains on hand and rotating Kratom to avoid tolerance.
By building a collection to choose from I keep my kratom options open always ordering from different vendors and when I find special leaf I will reorder but always trying new strains.

Mellow strains I like green Malay , super green Malay, Red Malay, Red Borneo, Chocolate Malay, some of Re-Leaf LLC mixes like Nerve blend, Maximum Glee and others.
Most of the time I am mixing different vendors Kratom together each time.

If you want to keep your Kratom experiences Fresh and Effective try to rotate and keep the Kratom Alkaloids covering your receptors .

Good Luck...
The following user(s) said Thank You: Laurie, Nan70, aurora77

Best Mood Lifting Strains 1 year 7 months ago #34973

• Schleprock
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Thank you received: 40
I have Complex PTSD and Depression ( a few other things too, depending on which shrink you talk to).

I have been a long time user of Bali Gold from Gaia Ethnbotanicals. which is on your list of good vendors.

Would their Maeng Da Gold exicte me? I don't like anxiety. I don't like being amped up. If it is a little stronger than the Bali Gold in mood lifting that would be wonderful but only if it won't amp me up.

Can you tell me your thoughts on this. I know that not knowing my body chemistry and what exactly "amped up" means it is difficult BUT in general terms could you comment.

(the first Kratom I ever used was Maend Da from Mood and Mind, I think) I don't recall it being overly stimulating, but that is about 10 years ago, so who knows)
The following user(s) said Thank You: Laurie, Nan70

Best Mood Lifting Strains 2 years 10 months ago #23431

• ShamrockGirl
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Thank you received: 13
You are a total wealth of information, which is most appreciated!

The GM I mixed with the white MD I had in my “kratom drawer” is awesome. I think I found my combo!!

Thanks! I’ll be checking out your vendor lists too!
The following user(s) said Thank You: Laurie, madmaxnightrider

Best Mood Lifting Strains 2 years 10 months ago #23422

• madmaxnightrider
  • madmaxnightrider's Avatar Topic Author
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Fight for your Rights to Use Kratom.
  • Thank you received: 4325
Kratom actually works best when several different strains are blended together like a red strain with a green strain or a white strain with a green strain. Blends & Mixtures of Strains have Infinite Possibilities. You can mix or blend as many strains as you want & make the percentages of each strain whatever you want like 50/50 or 25/75 etc.

It does matter some what Color of MD you choose. Red MD is more of a Pain Reliever/Relaxer type strain. Green MD is more of Mood Lifter type strain. White MD can be sedating or energizing. Just depends on how much your dose is.
“I am the madmaxnightrider. I'm a fuel injected suicide machine. I am the rocker, I am the roller, I am the out-of-controller!”
Life Is Like Teaching Sanskrit To A Pony.
Intelligence is like a river. The deeper it is... the less noise it makes.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Laurie, StarWarsForce, Donut

Best Mood Lifting Strains 2 years 10 months ago #23418

• ShamrockGirl
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Thank you received: 13
Thanks for all the info!

I actually tried Green Malay with some White Maeng Da that I found. It was actually really good together!

Does the color of the Maeng Da matter?

Best Mood Lifting Strains 2 years 10 months ago #23396

• madmaxnightrider
  • madmaxnightrider's Avatar Topic Author
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Fight for your Rights to Use Kratom.
  • Thank you received: 4325
Sorry ShamrockGirl for taking so long to Answer your Question. I would Recommend Green MD for Mood Lift & Red MD for Pain Relief. Also Red Borneo, Red Malay & Bentuangie are very good for Pain Relief as well. There are so many good Vendors out there. It just depends on if you have a Budget or not.

If you have a Budget then I would Recommend these Vendors right now:
The Red Borneo
Canopy Botanicals
Herbaldom
Gaia Ethnobotanicals
SoCal Herbal Remedies
Motark The Best

Can't go wrong with any of them.

If you are willing to pay a little more then these Vendors are always Solid:
Christopher's Organic Botanicals
Pharmacy Dropout
Re-Leaf.US
Mood & Mind
Herbal Cafe
Happy Hippo
Green Leaf

I really don't have a Favorite Vendor. My Favorite Vendor is the Vendor that I am using at the Moment. You will just have to Experiment with different Vendors over time & see which one you like the best & which one's Kratom you get the Best Effects from because everybody will react differently. Hope all this helps.
“I am the madmaxnightrider. I'm a fuel injected suicide machine. I am the rocker, I am the roller, I am the out-of-controller!”
Life Is Like Teaching Sanskrit To A Pony.
Intelligence is like a river. The deeper it is... the less noise it makes.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Laurie, StarWarsForce, Donut

Moderators: kemppaulhSomethingsacredgoinonhere
Time to create page: 0.233 seconds