Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
22 Jun 2020
Good morning everyone, we'd like to welcome you to the new ILK Forum! We're in the process of finishing up all the the small details and will get everything done asap. This includes the new vendor pages, the daily and weekly special pages, the new blog sections, resource sections and more.

Please make sure to check out our approved vendors and don't be afraid to jump in there and ask questions and leave productive reviews.
~ I Love Kratom Forum Staff
General discussion regarding Plain Leaf Kratom, Opinions, Questions and Experiences. Or feel free to talk about your favorite kind of Plain Leaf Kratom.
  • Page:

TOPIC:

Red Sulawesi Kratom 2 years 9 months ago #23780

• madmaxnightrider
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Fight for your Rights to Use Kratom.
  • Thank you received: 4325

br0ken85 wrote:

madmaxnightrider wrote: Welcome to the Forum br0ken85! Nice to have another Kratom believer here that Kratom has helped out with there Pain. I have never tried Red Sulawesi Kratom. I am very Curious about that Strain as well. I can tell you that mostly Red Strains are used for Pain Relief.

I can Recommend these Strains for Pain Relief:
Red Maeng Da
Red Malay
Red Sunda
Red Borneo
Red Bentuangie

The Best thing to do is to Experiment with each Strain & write down the effects from each one.

Here is a good Link:
ensobotanicals.com/best-kratom-for-pain-strains-and-advice/

Thanks for the suggestions man! What vendors should I check out because I don't see all of this strains on my go-to vendors site. Again, appreciate the response!

It depends if you are on a Budget or not.

I can Recommend any of these Vendors:
Christopher's Organic Botanicals
Pharmacy Dropout
The Red Borneo
Canopy Botanicals
Herbaldom
Re-Leaf.LLC

These are some of the more Expensive Vendors that have High Quality:
Green Leaf
Mood & Mind
Happy Hippo
Kratom Trading Co
“I am the madmaxnightrider. I'm a fuel injected suicide machine. I am the rocker, I am the roller, I am the out-of-controller!”
Life Is Like Teaching Sanskrit To A Pony.
Intelligence is like a river. The deeper it is... the less noise it makes.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Laurie

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Red Sulawesi Kratom 2 years 9 months ago #23773

• bomalley
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Thank you received: 3793
I love a good news story!
BEV

"Fewer faces and more spaces"

Red Sulawesi Kratom 2 years 9 months ago #23770

• catspaw1955
  • Gold Boarder
  • Thank you received: 293
hi i got the red vein today, the first time i have ever used kratom, and wow! i do not even feel the withdrawl from my oxycodone, i think it adheres to the opiate receptors, i do not feel any kind of euphoria, but my mental attitude is better it has taken the malaise away,it helps with the pain some too, i have crushed discs in my back, they want to do a quintuple lower lumbar back fusion, but i just cannot do it...too scared of it, and they said they could not guarantee that it would even take any of my pain away, anyway i just joined the group today, and it feels good to talk about it......god bless.....catspaw1955

Red Sulawesi Kratom 2 years 9 months ago #23760

• bomalley
  • Platinum Boarder

br0ken85 wrote:
Thanks for the suggestions man! What vendors should I check out because I don't see all of this strains on my go-to vendors site. Again, appreciate the response!

It is quite possible that a single vendor will not have all the strains you might like to have in your cupboard.

Best to check out a few vendors to get a good selection.

I would add to the list given by madmax

Red Bali
Red Vein Thai
Red Plantation

These are all good for pain relief for me. The ONLY reds I have tried that did nothing for pain was Red Elephant and Red Hulu Kapuas.

Now it is possible that it was just the vendors selection of these two that made them ineffective for me so don't count them out completely.

Usually anything RED has enough of the right alkaloids to help with pain relief.
BEV

Last edit: by bomalley.

Red Sulawesi Kratom 2 years 9 months ago #23749

• br0ken85
  • br0ken85's Avatar Topic Author
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Thank you received: 4

madmaxnightrider wrote: Welcome to the Forum br0ken85! Nice to have another Kratom believer here that Kratom has helped out with there Pain. I have never tried Red Sulawesi Kratom. I am very Curious about that Strain as well. I can tell you that mostly Red Strains are used for Pain Relief.

Red Maeng Da
Red Malay
Red Sunda
Red Borneo
Red Bentuangie

The Best thing to do is to Experiment with each Strain & write down the effects from each one.

Here is a good Link:

Red Sulawesi Kratom 2 years 9 months ago #23748

• br0ken85
  • br0ken85's Avatar Topic Author
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Thank you received: 4
I started off buying the Viva Zen liquid drinks, but those have a herbal blend that totalled 400mg of kratom and few other things so at most, it was 400mg of kratom for each $7 bottle. After some research, I found an online vendor selling powdered kratom for MUCH MUCH cheaper. I started off buying Green Maeng Da powder from the online vendor because i knew that worked. Well this vendor has over 50 different strains so immediately, I wanted to try others. My first couple of orders were for green MD but more recently decided to try the Thai red horn and the red Sulawesi. The Thai Red Horned came in yesterday and I found it to me a bit more potent as expected. I have a history of opiate addiction and am a chronic pain patient so I need my strains to help as much as possible in the pain department. Kratom has helped me cut my opiate use dramatically, which is a godsend. Not to mention, all the helping with my colitis it has done. This truly is one miracle drug/plant.

Outside of the two strains I listed above; Thai Red Horn and Rec Sulawesi, is there by others people would recommend for pain? I'm a cimhronic pain person so I would like a natural alternative to give a try on those days my pain isn't unbearable in hopes of cutting down on my heavy heavy reliance on heavy duty pharmceuticals.

On a side note, my go-to vendor is www.SoCalHerbalRemedies.com because I've have nothing but stellar experiences with them involved great customer service. Great shipping times. And most importantly, great product. But if anyone has any other vendors they think I should try, by all means please let me know.

Long ass thread go basically ask if anyone has any suggestions for Red pain relieving strains as well as vendors. And and all are greatly appreciated but I doubt any vendor will unseat SoCal as my #1 vendor though. They were the first people I ordered through online and I haven't had a single negative experience with them. NOT A SINGLE ONE. SHOUTOUT TO JUSTIN AND HIS CREW!! Lol

Anyway, thanks in advance for any and all help.

Red Sulawesi Kratom 2 years 9 months ago #23737

• madmaxnightrider
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Fight for your Rights to Use Kratom.
  • Thank you received: 4325

br0ken85 wrote: I am very new to ordering kratom online. My previous experience was buying green MD kratom from my local smoke shop. I picked this kind because it was their best seller and they had a very limited variety. My first few orders online were also for green MD (since I knew it worked) but I started doing research. My primary use for kratom is pain management for several herniated discs and pinched nerves in my back and neck. Research told me red strains are best for this and I ordered some Thai red horn and some red Sulawesi. I've been able to find reviews and information about the Thai red horn but very little about the red Sulawesi. The site I ordered from (SoCal) had lab results of these 2 strains showing the percentage of one of the active compounds in each strain (sorry, I forget which compound) and the Sulawesi was a bit higher than the Thai red horn. If anyone has any experience with red Sulawesi, I would appreciate any input with your thoughts on this strain. I would also love any suggestions for strains that are best for pain relief of back and nerve pain.

This is my first post on this forum since I just came across it, but I have a feeling I'll be a regular. Everyone seems to helpful and nice to each other, just my kind of place.

Thanks for any and all help/suggestions.

Welcome to the Forum br0ken85! Nice to have another Kratom believer here that Kratom has helped out with there Pain. I have never tried Red Sulawesi Kratom. I am very Curious about that Strain as well. I can tell you that mostly Red Strains are used for Pain Relief.

Red Maeng Da
Red Malay
Red Sunda
Red Borneo
Red Bentuangie

Here is a good Link:
“I am the madmaxnightrider. I'm a fuel injected suicide machine. I am the rocker, I am the roller, I am the out-of-controller!”
Life Is Like Teaching Sanskrit To A Pony.
Intelligence is like a river. The deeper it is... the less noise it makes.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Laurie, br0ken85

Red Sulawesi Kratom 2 years 9 months ago #23733

• bomalley
  • Platinum Boarder

Laurie wrote: No kidding. I don’t even get the same results from the same strain in the same batch from one day to another day.

Differences between strains is really just a result of the changes in the alkaloid content... don't you think?

twistedchemist has given us information about how conditions such as climate and soil conditions can affect how the plant grows, so even the same strain from the same vendor might have variations in alkaloids depending on the year, the season and when it was picked.

The same goes for vegetables you grow in your garden. Eg It would be impossible to get the EXACT same nutrient profile from carrots every year.

Same goes for M Speciosa as it grows under the influence of the sun, the soil, and the rain. It is NOT made in a factory under strict, standardized conditions so variations are just part of its charm and mystery.
BEV

Red Sulawesi Kratom 2 years 9 months ago #23732

• Laurie
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Have a better day!
  • Thank you received: 9045
No kidding. I don’t even get the same results from the same strain in the same batch from one day to another day.

Hi Nessa! :-h Happy Holidays to you both!
Laurie

Last edit: by Laurie.

Red Sulawesi Kratom 2 years 9 months ago #23729

• Nessa
  • Gold Boarder
  • Thank you received: 288
Not sure about Re-Leaf having it, as I've never been through him yet, but back when I had ordered from Socal they had it, Idk. I'd be interested in trying it from another vendor though. I've learned throughout others and my own experience a strain can vary from batch to batch or from different vendors, so it can be pretty hard to track down a strain's effectiveness based on the assumption they are all the same.
KRATOM=HOPE

• Page:
Moderators: kemppaulhSomethingsacredgoinonhere
Time to create page: 0.160 seconds