Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
22 Jun 2020
Good morning everyone, we'd like to welcome you to the new ILK Forum! We're in the process of finishing up all the the small details and will get everything done asap. This includes the new vendor pages, the daily and weekly special pages, the new blog sections, resource sections and more.

Please make sure to check out our approved vendors and don't be afraid to jump in there and ask questions and leave productive reviews.
~ I Love Kratom Forum Staff
General discussion regarding Plain Leaf Kratom, Opinions, Questions and Experiences. Or feel free to talk about your favorite kind of Plain Leaf Kratom.

TOPIC:

What is the difference between crushed leaf and plain leaf? 2 years 4 months ago #28417

• bomalley
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Thank you received: 3793
It should only take about 20 - 30 minutes for the alkaloids in Kratom to be absorbed from your stomach, so eating about 30 minutes AFTER your kratom ingestion should be OK.

I find this most challening in the mroning when I only have one hour to take Kratom and eat some Breakfast before I have to leave the house.

In order to manage this I mix my morning dose the night before, and leave it in an covered glass (or a jar) at my bedside. I can down it as soon as my feet hit the floor so by the time I get washed, dressed, and out to the kitchen it has had some time to be absorbed BEFORE I have a bite to eat.

Re: Stem and Vein

It is not that easy to find Stem and Vein BUT thanks for the reminder as i have some int he cupboard and should try it on good days just to manage for tolerance.
BEV

"Fewer faces and more spaces"

The following user(s) said Thank You: Laurie, Teeswaran

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Last edit: by bomalley.

What is the difference between crushed leaf and plain leaf? 2 years 4 months ago #28403

• PhillyCheeze
  • Gold Boarder
  • Thank you received: 386
To clarify, Stem & Vein is different than the OP's question about "Plain Leaf," am I correct?

I've always wondered if "Plain Leaf" can be used as a type of "tobacco." Hear me out, I read somewhere on here something madmax had posted about it being used by farmers/workers in the native land. They'd simply tear off the leaf and chew it. I was thinking using plain leaf and virtually holding it in your mouth for a period might give you the effects you're looking for...and then you can just continue to keep some in your mouth (sucking?) in order to keep the effects constant.

One of the things I hate about taking kratom daily is how bad it screws with my eating schedule. Because you're supposed to take it on an "empty" stomach, well, let's just say it's a pain.

What is the difference between crushed leaf and plain leaf? 2 years 4 months ago #28392

• Teeswaran
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Thank you received: 460
Insense1
I understand completely.
Thank you,
T
This is all just a dream .... Gen Mondrub
The following user(s) said Thank You: Laurie

What is the difference between crushed leaf and plain leaf? 2 years 4 months ago #28391

• Insense1
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Thank you received: 1931
From my experience.... stem and vein are used when a Kratom break is needed.
If stem and vein are used instead of Kratom, it gives a break from the normal alkaloids and uses slightly different ones
After a 2 week break, normal Kratom can be resumed as usual, it simply gives us a chance to refresh.
Hope you understand. :-bd
:-)

What is the difference between crushed leaf and plain leaf? 2 years 4 months ago #28387

• Laurie
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Have a better day!
  • Thank you received: 9045
EVENTUALLY! Good!
Laurie
The following user(s) said Thank You: Teeswaran

What is the difference between crushed leaf and plain leaf? 2 years 4 months ago #28384

• Teeswaran
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Thank you received: 460
Hey Laurie -
Thank you for the very thorough comment.
You did, in fact, answer my questions!
Best,
T
This is all just a dream .... Gen Mondrub
The following user(s) said Thank You: Laurie

What is the difference between crushed leaf and plain leaf? 2 years 4 months ago #28377

• Laurie
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Have a better day!
Hopefully I actually answered your ONE QUESTION, with those LONG posts. Cool you found a source! I missed that fact when I typed all that long winded stuff. Let me know if you want more info.

Night (morning :-o)
Laurie

What is the difference between crushed leaf and plain leaf? 2 years 4 months ago #28375

• Laurie
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Have a better day!
As for finding some, I can’t reveal my source. Wish I could.

It runs around $12-15 for an ounce as opposed to powder.

And! I don’t use stem n vein daily. I take long breaks because it really helps powder maintain its power after sitting in a bag for months. Then I save the S & V for when I feel tolerance making a jump up. It helps ME get tolerance going DOWN.

There’s also a product called agmatine you can get from most supplement places on Amazon.
I used it for a few months, but it gave me the munchies. LOL

I had pretty good results from Precious Mitre. Theirs was a blend ALREADY including the regular powder. It’s pretty good. Madmaxnightrider recommended them for budget conscious shoppers.

COB’s is better - when he has it. I would ask around (email vendors). Some don’t bother to list it on their sites. PDO has product not listed at times.

Joe at Re-Leaf LLC probably has some AND agmatine for the same prices as the budget conscious alternatives.

I might ask EZ KRATOM, and KRATOMEYE.
Also Mood & Mind (not approved on ILK) also carries more obscure selections at times.

Oh and I think Kat’s Botanical (not ILK approved) has some! Duh! I’m pretty sure he does. But. He has a wish list system and I have a few items tagged.

Oh, and Greenleaf Kratom (not ILK approved) has a HUGE selection. I haven’t used them in a good 2 years, but I liked their stuff.

I don’t know if In Sense/Gold Leaf Botanical has it, but you can email him. He might have it - but his websites are under construction - best to ask.
Laurie

Last edit: by Laurie.

What is the difference between crushed leaf and plain leaf? 2 years 4 months ago #28374

• Laurie
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Have a better day!
Oh and Tees,

I like stem n vein. I don’t understand it all that well. Did you see the video I posted from Kat’s Botanicals on this topic earlier this week or maybe last week? He does a short explanation of it. I still don’t know how it gets separated from the leaf (or why, really). The alkaloids are completely different and they KICKSTART my powder. I use the same TOTAL DOSE size as a blend with S & V. Sometimes it can make worthless (or so I thought from prior tries) powder I have lying in the back of a shelf work REALLY WELL. I’ve never NOT HAD IT in my rotation.

But.

Dear sweet Joe from APPROVED VENDOR Re-Leaf LLC wrote a LONG explanation about how it’s probably a placebo effect. Do a search, it’s a MUST READ. He thinks I’m nuts, and I often agree.

Let me know if SEARCH under the topic doesn’t help. I’m too lazy to do it like BoMalley does. She’s more considerate that way, bless her heart.

How was your pain today?
Laurie

What is the difference between crushed leaf and plain leaf? 2 years 4 months ago #28371

• Laurie
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Have a better day!
Yeah, it’s lighter and fluffier. I suspect there are advantages to shipping it in raw, dried form as opposed to sifting and filtering it in Indonesia, or other areas. Especially since vendors are getting more actively involved in the conditions of how the plant is processed for safety HERE.
Laurie

Moderators: kemppaulhSomethingsacredgoinonhere
Time to create page: 0.155 seconds