Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
22 Jun 2020
Good morning everyone, we'd like to welcome you to the new ILK Forum! We're in the process of finishing up all the the small details and will get everything done asap. This includes the new vendor pages, the daily and weekly special pages, the new blog sections, resource sections and more.

Please make sure to check out our approved vendors and don't be afraid to jump in there and ask questions and leave productive reviews.
~ I Love Kratom Forum Staff
General discussion regarding Plain Leaf Kratom, Opinions, Questions and Experiences. Or feel free to talk about your favorite kind of Plain Leaf Kratom.
  • Page:

TOPIC:

Bringing Kratom To Brazil. Should I be worried? 1 year 11 months ago #32595

• kemppaulh
  • Thank you received: 1147
I chatted with him but he didn't seem to have anything more to add. He's really busy.

I would worry more about coming back into this country, the former "Land of the Free", but worrying really does no good.

For going into Brazil, if they ask, I'd just tell them it's a tea you take for your health. Stress that it's for personal use only. Tell them the botanical name.

You need to remind yourself that you're doing nothing wrong. Relax. Brazil is a nation that loves to party, so I doubt they take any herb as a big concern. You might ask their consulate what Brazil's policy is on marijuana to get an idea how they MIGHT consider kratom. Chances are, they've never heard of it!(Kratom, that is!)
;)
The following user(s) said Thank You: Laurie

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Bringing Kratom To Brazil. Should I be worried? 1 year 11 months ago #32583

• Brown
  • Brown's Avatar Topic Author
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Thank you received: 22
I really appreciate it. The trip is in late Dec or early January.

Just to be safe, I’m probably going to cap the kratom and store in a vitamin bottle as well as brining sealed bags of powder and also a tea canister full.

Bringing Kratom To Brazil. Should I be worried? 1 year 11 months ago #32551

• kemppaulh
I gave him your email addie. He's very busy and working today, but when I get his approval, I'll send you his email.
Hopefully, you are NOT leaving immediately.
;)

Last edit: by kemppaulh.

Bringing Kratom To Brazil. Should I be worried? 1 year 11 months ago #32550

• Brown
  • Fresh Boarder
Thanks for the reply,

Yes! Please ask him and get back to me. Let him know I’m most likely flying to São Paulo and Franca, Brazil. Ideally I would love to email him or contact him if you can get me permission.

Bringing Kratom To Brazil. Should I be worried? 1 year 11 months ago #32548

• kemppaulh
No, can't guarantee it, but a friend is married to a Brazilian woman and he brought a kilo with him aa couple years ago with no issues. I can ask him for an update, but I think he goes there fairly often w/ no problems.
;)

Bringing Kratom To Brazil. Should I be worried? 1 year 11 months ago #32546

• Brown
  • Fresh Boarder
Im planning a trip to Brazil and I’m driving myself insane worrying about Kratom. I’m at around 14g a days and if I stop cold I’m going to feel it. I’ll most likely fly from Richmond, VA to Miami, Fl to São Paulo, Brazil to França, Brazil. Should I be worried about check points? Can anyone give me any tips? It will most likely be two 250g bags of plain powder.

• Page:
Moderators: kemppaulhSomethingsacredgoinonhere
Time to create page: 0.125 seconds