Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
22 Jun 2020
Good morning everyone, we'd like to welcome you to the new ILK Forum! We're in the process of finishing up all the the small details and will get everything done asap. This includes the new vendor pages, the daily and weekly special pages, the new blog sections, resource sections and more.

Please make sure to check out our approved vendors and don't be afraid to jump in there and ask questions and leave productive reviews.
~ I Love Kratom Forum Staff
General discussion regarding Plain Leaf Kratom, Opinions, Questions and Experiences. Or feel free to talk about your favorite kind of Plain Leaf Kratom.

TOPIC:

Anyone know of vendor selling a sedating red strain that's good? 1 year 7 months ago #35779

• madmaxnightrider
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Fight for your Rights to Use Kratom.
  • Thank you received: 4325
I would Recommend getting Samples Packs of just Red Strains from Different Vendors & finding the Best ones that suit you because what works for me may not necessarily work for you or the next person. That's the Weird thing about Kratom. Some White Strains sedate me like most White MD's.

Usually a Red Bentuangie is going to be very sedating or relaxing for most people.
“I am the madmaxnightrider. I'm a fuel injected suicide machine. I am the rocker, I am the roller, I am the out-of-controller!”
Life Is Like Teaching Sanskrit To A Pony.
Intelligence is like a river. The deeper it is... the less noise it makes.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Laurie, StarWarsForce, smoothc

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Anyone know of vendor selling a sedating red strain that's good? 1 year 7 months ago #35778

• madmaxnightrider
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Fight for your Rights to Use Kratom.
  • Thank you received: 4325
What Qualities are you looking for in this Red Strain other than Sedating?

I would Recommend Counting Sheep or Yellow Brick Road Blends from Inland Botanicals if you are looking for something Sedating. They're Red Bali & Red Borneo are very relaxing as well.
“I am the madmaxnightrider. I'm a fuel injected suicide machine. I am the rocker, I am the roller, I am the out-of-controller!”
Life Is Like Teaching Sanskrit To A Pony.
Intelligence is like a river. The deeper it is... the less noise it makes.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Laurie, StarWarsForce, smoothc

Anyone know of vendor selling a sedating red strain that's good? 1 year 7 months ago #35767

• smoothc
  • smoothc's Avatar Topic Author
  • Expert Boarder
  • Thank you received: 252
Trying to find approved vendor that has a quality red strain that's in stock right now. Any suggestions are appreciated, thanks.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Laurie

Moderators: kemppaulhSomethingsacredgoinonhere
Time to create page: 0.141 seconds