Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
22 Jun 2020
Good morning everyone, we'd like to welcome you to the new ILK Forum! We're in the process of finishing up all the the small details and will get everything done asap. This includes the new vendor pages, the daily and weekly special pages, the new blog sections, resource sections and more.

Please make sure to check out our approved vendors and don't be afraid to jump in there and ask questions and leave productive reviews.
~ I Love Kratom Forum Staff
General discussion regarding Plain Leaf Kratom, Opinions, Questions and Experiences. Or feel free to talk about your favorite kind of Plain Leaf Kratom.

TOPIC:

Any Suggestions Where to buy Stem and Vein? 5 months 3 weeks ago #50507

• Inglorious
  • Junior Boarder
  • Thank you received: 50

Babel-17 wrote: I forgot to mention that a good Kava extract is kind of expensive, and regular Kava powder can be a challenge to take, and it might be too much hassle to learn how to do so correctly during a tolerance break. Skullcap, because it's popular among Kava users who've tried it, is getting used as a lower cost replacement.

Though Kava is unique.

Good to know. Ive done a lot of research on kava. Having no personal experience with it, I consider myself completely in the dark on it though. I was looking at (who I assume is probably the most well-known vendor for it) just recently but I dont even want to bother getting in to all that (reverse tolerance, making/preparing it, etc.) until Ive completed my reset and am back on the right path. Kratom has provided me nothing but benefits when used responsibly and appropriately.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Laurie, Babel-17

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Any Suggestions Where to buy Stem and Vein? 5 months 3 weeks ago #50504

• Babel-17
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Thank you received: 2540
I forgot to mention that a good Kava extract is kind of expensive, and regular Kava powder can be a challenge to take, and it might be too much hassle to learn how to do so correctly during a tolerance break. Skullcap, because it's popular among Kava users who've tried it, is getting used as a lower cost replacement.

Though Kava is unique.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Laurie, Inglorious

Any Suggestions Where to buy Stem and Vein? 5 months 3 weeks ago #50503

• Inglorious
  • Junior Boarder

Babel-17 wrote: What Laurie said about anxiety.

In Sense Skullcap is a bargain when compared to the effective alternatives. Only Theanine and Magnesium when bought in bulk powder arguably offer better bang for the buck, and even then, while they really do work as advertised they don't encompass all of the benefits of Skullcap.

Valerian Root extract powder is also a bargain, as is Passion Flower extract powder, when bought in bulk (by the hundreds of grams), and they too work as advertised.

Skullcap is a bit like Kava in that people sometimes take it to enhance doing fun things. That generally doesn't apply to the other supplements I just mentioned, though of course in a broader sense if they help you in feeling better they can be said to have a recreational aspect to them. Even aspirin can be said to work that way. If it enables you to play, it has a recreational purpose.

But more strictly speaking, like Kava, Skullcap can help in feeling good just by being in the moment. Again, everything can be said to help in that, but with Skullcap and Kava it's remarked on more often.

Shopping can be a challenge, and when you consider shipping, it's often best to get all that you need from a vendor in one swoop. Though sales can complicate that strategy, lol. ;)

But when I shop at Tea Time Botanicals, for example, I get all of the Kratom alternatives (Javanica, Hirsuta, and the Stem and Veins) at the same time, and I also top off my cart with an exotic Kratom blend like Sandman, or Pink Willy. At In Sense Botanicals I'll get both Incarvillea Sinensis and Skullcap, and top off my cart with something new to me that's gotten excellent reviews. Now that they expanded their sample pack options, I've managed to accumulate a really nice collection.

But ignore all of that for now, and just keep it simple, and git er done. :)

P.S. I journal everything I take in regards Kratom, and I remember that just accomplishing even a one day abstinence from any servings of Tea felt good. Feeling in control feels good. Forcing myself to feel a bit uncomfortable is a feeling of having power. I try to celebrate that rather than grumble over it.

The moment when I start feeling better rather than feeling worse is pretty cool. Lol, like I'm a Kratom Master.

You have a fantastic way of looking at things. With that said, skullcap is probably next on my herbal go-to's (whether whats coming does the trick or not). Ive yet to try kava, although Ive been very curious for some time now. Anxiety is my worst enemy. Depression isnt my best friend either though. Kratom helped with both for the longest time, but the last 6-8 months I have not let it be helpful anymore; only a hindrance. This reset is meant to change that back to the way it should be.

Any Suggestions Where to buy Stem and Vein? 5 months 3 weeks ago #50498

• Babel-17
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Thank you received: 2540
What Laurie said about anxiety.

In Sense Skullcap is a bargain when compared to the effective alternatives. Only Theanine and Magnesium when bought in bulk powder arguably offer better bang for the buck, and even then, while they really do work as advertised they don't encompass all of the benefits of Skullcap.

Valerian Root extract powder is also a bargain, as is Passion Flower extract powder, when bought in bulk (by the hundreds of grams), and they too work as advertised.

Skullcap is a bit like Kava in that people sometimes take it to enhance doing fun things. That generally doesn't apply to the other supplements I just mentioned, though of course in a broader sense if they help you in feeling better they can be said to have a recreational aspect to them. Even aspirin can be said to work that way. If it enables you to play, it has a recreational purpose.

But more strictly speaking, like Kava, Skullcap can help in feeling good just by being in the moment. Again, everything can be said to help in that, but with Skullcap and Kava it's remarked on more often.

Shopping can be a challenge, and when you consider shipping, it's often best to get all that you need from a vendor in one swoop. Though sales can complicate that strategy, lol. ;)

But when I shop at Tea Time Botanicals, for example, I get all of the Kratom alternatives (Javanica, Hirsuta, and the Stem and Veins) at the same time, and I also top off my cart with an exotic Kratom blend like Sandman, or Pink Willy. At In Sense Botanicals I'll get both Incarvillea Sinensis and Skullcap, and top off my cart with something new to me that's gotten excellent reviews. Now that they expanded their sample pack options, I've managed to accumulate a really nice collection.

But ignore all of that for now, and just keep it simple, and git er done. :)

P.S. I journal everything I take in regards Kratom, and I remember that just accomplishing even a one day abstinence from any servings of Tea felt good. Feeling in control feels good. Forcing myself to feel a bit uncomfortable is a feeling of having power. I try to celebrate that rather than grumble over it.

The moment when I start feeling better rather than feeling worse is pretty cool. Lol, like I'm a Kratom Master.

The following user(s) said Thank You: Laurie, Inglorious

Any Suggestions Where to buy Stem and Vein? 5 months 3 weeks ago #50487

• Laurie
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Have a better day!
  • Thank you received: 9075
There’s every chance that it might not be as bad as you think. It’s possible, right? Anxiety is a big problem for the weaning process. That brain doesn’t shut up and it lies a lot.
Babel-17 made excellent suggestions for botanical options available to help you remain comfortable. I never get low on akuamma (pain and inflammatory relief) as well as the options Babel-17 mentioned and a few more). I seem to forget about the wide array of options, then I remember and GET STOCKED UP.
InSense/Gold Leaf Botanicals has a great selection for handy all-purpose shopping. I haven’t had the opportunity to try Benni’s products yet. He’s on my bucket list.
Skullcap might be downright NECESSARY because it helps calm the mind and you will likely experience anxiety that you do not have the ability to reason with. That emotion is the single one that can screw up previously made decisions. It can be extremely effective at causing panic and emotional discomfort as the brain’s way of telling us to use (substance of choice here).
Even weed or prescription meds for short term use might be considered for your added comfort and relief.
Glad you found this crowd.
Laurie
The following user(s) said Thank You: Babel-17

Any Suggestions Where to buy Stem and Vein? 5 months 3 weeks ago #50474

• Inglorious
  • Junior Boarder
I dont see a way to edit posts... but I meant that I went to Benni and ordered 500g. So best of luck, hope it goes well, etc. SoFlo seems to have OOS issues on just about their entire catalog so I went with Benni. Ill keep an eye on Oties just in case.

I feel so scatterbrained today. Hopefully this doesnt end up being too uncomfortable of a process. The first week will likely be harder than the 2nd. (Hoping this can be accomplished in a 2 week period once the stem and vein arrives, Im not sure if its possible).
The following user(s) said Thank You: Laurie

Any Suggestions Where to buy Stem and Vein? 5 months 3 weeks ago #50473

• Inglorious
  • Junior Boarder

Laurie wrote: Congratulations on pulling the trigger.

I sympathize with the dread of it all. Like you, I get stuck where I can’t continue weaning. Although I use small amounts, it’s in my system ALL THE TIME except during sleep.

Pain management has been extra hectic recently, so I added fancier products because increasing dose just gives me the wobbles. So I cannot get trapped by slowly adding more, simply because it’s not helpful for me. Weird, I know...

No, not weird at all. I completely understand where youre coming from. Thats the place I HOPE to get to. Ive been taking kratom for just about 2 years now and my dose(s) has/have gotten completely out of hand. Its not even helping anymore (as so many others have said when theyve gotten to the place I am right now). So hopefully stem and vein will help reduce tolerance while I do my taper simultaneously and thus put me in a spot to get back down to 5-6g doses 2-3x a day. Even lower if I can manage it. Id love to be at 3-4g doses if it works out that way this time around.

Any Suggestions Where to buy Stem and Vein? 5 months 3 weeks ago #50472

• Laurie
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Have a better day!
Congratulations on pulling the trigger.

I sympathize with the dread of it all. Like you, I get stuck where I can’t continue weaning. Although I use small amounts, it’s in my system ALL THE TIME except during sleep.

Pain management has been extra hectic recently, so I added fancier products because increasing dose just gives me the wobbles. So I cannot get trapped by slowly adding more, simply because it’s not helpful for me. Weird, I know...
Laurie
The following user(s) said Thank You: Inglorious

Any Suggestions Where to buy Stem and Vein? 5 months 3 weeks ago #50471

• Inglorious
  • Junior Boarder
I ultimately went with SoFlo for 500g. I will just move forward using your advice. If I need more, will get it and if Im displeased with the SoFlo stem and vein I will just go with another vendor in the future. Really wanted to try Oties as I read nothing but good things about theirs. But I suppose its a case of "you snooze (me), you lose".

Any Suggestions Where to buy Stem and Vein? 5 months 3 weeks ago #50469

• Laurie
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Have a better day!
You’re waiting for kratering to post a review? Asking is a good step. I don’t recall your specifically asking for that review, but I’m not on the forum as much these days :(

I suggest you try a small order to get an idea as to whether it will be suitable for your use. While using it, order the rest. Some vendors have guarantees and you might inquire about returns if you decide it’s not suitable for you? Vendors are very willing to help IF ASKED without a time sensitive demand. Simply explaining why you’re ordering and why you may change your mind about it and can they help? Asking beforehand can get you amazing service EXCEPT for a SUDDEN EMERGENCY on your end becoming an EMERGENCY for them.

Just get enough to try it and see how you feel while using it. Order the rest while you use the stem n vein you have OR using your kratom for while it’s coming.

Just some ideas for you to mull over.

The entire process is not nearly as challenging as our minds tell us it is. I am not kidding.

Keep posting so we can help as much as possible. No sense going through a potentially uncomfortable situation alone. Lots of us here are very willing to accompany you on this part of the journey.
Laurie
The following user(s) said Thank You: Inglorious

Moderators: kemppaulhSomethingsacredgoinonhere
Time to create page: 0.153 seconds