Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
22 Jun 2020
Good morning everyone, we'd like to welcome you to the new ILK Forum! We're in the process of finishing up all the the small details and will get everything done asap. This includes the new vendor pages, the daily and weekly special pages, the new blog sections, resource sections and more.

Please make sure to check out our approved vendors and don't be afraid to jump in there and ask questions and leave productive reviews.
~ I Love Kratom Forum Staff
General discussion regarding Plain Leaf Kratom, Opinions, Questions and Experiences. Or feel free to talk about your favorite kind of Plain Leaf Kratom.

TOPIC:

All About Green Sumatra Strain 1 year 6 months ago #37008

• Somethingsacredgoinonhere
  • Visitor

Tiggermanscrat wrote:

I can relate to loving someone ( my lady) like you do for your wife ... she hurts and I feel her pain, though we haven’t been together for 40years, I can’t and wouldn’t imagine being without her. 40 years!!!! What advice can you give on keeping your relationship strong and happy? No pressure to answer I am just always in awe of life long relationships and always curious if there’s tips to keep the Love good and strong.... my hats off to you and your wife :-P

Like nan70 said ( I’ll paraphrase) : “ we are random forum folks , but you and your wife are in our thoughts “

I agree , but sure does feel less random the longer I am interacting with you all :-h[/quote]

The best advice I can give for any marriage is to love each other unconditionally. Never go to bed angry at each other. These are things that are biblical and I have learned from her. She has loved me unconditionally and stuck with me through every bad thing I have done. I would have left me decades ago if I was her. I thank God every day that that she stayed. She has many faults, as we all do, but I have made it a point to overlook them. To me she is the best wife, mother, grandmother, and friend in the universe. But I may be slightly biased.:)
As a man, 3 decades ago, I trained myself to never check out a woman in my wife's presence. This is an insult to any wife. I have done it so long that I don't do it when she is not with me. I do not do it when we drive or any other time and she notices that. It makes her very happy to know that I only have eyes for her. And I always look at her when she talks to me. I do not let anything else distract me. Except, of course, when I drive. :) And there should always be lots of hugs. We still hold hands like youngsters in love. :x[/quote]

Thank you :) I truly appreciate you sharing this with me , that’s absolutely sound advice/ personal account , i am with my dream woman and have 7 years with her but the rest of my life to share everything there is in this life . What you have is authentic true Love , and I’m beyond happy to say that that’s what I have as well !!! , we are both blessed to know such love

Thx again manscrat, I endeavor to keep my relationship filled with love and strong and connection , much like you have done for 40 years , you are very blessed , as am I to know this kind of love

I feel confident that you will find herbs and treatment to help your wife , both of you are in our thoughts , I value the love you and I have for our sweethearts/ love of our lives

Thank you ,

Brandon

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

All About Green Sumatra Strain 1 year 6 months ago #36999

• Nan70
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Thank you received: 4047
You can private message mad max or Laurie about where to buy incarv.

From the approved vendor list KratomEye carries it at reasonable price,

kratomeye.com/kratom-shop/on-sale-best-discounted-...ensis-chinese-herbs/

Also I find chuchuhuasi had very little side effects, I felt no tiredness, actually a bit of energy.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Laurie, madmaxnightrider, Insense1, Tiggermanscrat, michele373

All About Green Sumatra Strain 1 year 6 months ago #36997

• michele373
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Thank you received: 4392
triggerman I personally didn't get any wobbles or side effects from akuamma, I think she will like it. if not im sure theres a place or 2 that can be recommended for Incarvillea. I bought mine from a reputable source but theyre not on ILK approved list.

and my thoughts and well wishes are with you and your lovely sweetheart to at least get some answers tomorrow. a lot of people are praying for her. and you as well.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Laurie, madmaxnightrider, Insense1, Tiggermanscrat

All About Green Sumatra Strain 1 year 6 months ago #36968

• Tiggermanscrat
  • Platinum Boarder
  • AKA Don
  • Thank you received: 2044
Madmax, thank you very much for your prayers.
She hasn’t tried either of those but I have some akuamma coming tomorrow from in sense. I would have ordered the Incarvillea but I didn’t see it on either of their sites.
My Grandkids say I’m a cuckoo head. ;)
The following user(s) said Thank You: Laurie, madmaxnightrider, Insense1, michele373

All About Green Sumatra Strain 1 year 6 months ago #36961

• madmaxnightrider
  • madmaxnightrider's Avatar Topic Author
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Fight for your Rights to Use Kratom.
  • Thank you received: 4325
Tiggermanscrat, I am so very sorry that your Wife has to go through this Pain & you having to watch her in Pain & not being able to do anything has to be Hell. Your Wife is in my Thoughts & Prayers. I sure hope they Find out what exactly is Wrong her right leg & why it is always numb and hard to walk with.

Has your Wife Tried Incarvillea Sinensis 20:1 Extract or Akuamma Seed Powder for the Pain?
“I am the madmaxnightrider. I'm a fuel injected suicide machine. I am the rocker, I am the roller, I am the out-of-controller!”
Life Is Like Teaching Sanskrit To A Pony.
Intelligence is like a river. The deeper it is... the less noise it makes.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Laurie, Insense1, Tiggermanscrat, michele373

Last edit: by madmaxnightrider.

All About Green Sumatra Strain 1 year 6 months ago #36917

• Tiggermanscrat
  • Platinum Boarder
  • AKA Don
[/quote]
I can relate to loving someone ( my lady) like you do for your wife ... she hurts and I feel her pain, though we haven’t been together for 40years, I can’t and wouldn’t imagine being without her. 40 years!!!! What advice can you give on keeping your relationship strong and happy? No pressure to answer I am just always in awe of life long relationships and always curious if there’s tips to keep the Love good and strong.... my hats off to you and your wife :-P

Like nan70 said ( I’ll paraphrase) : “ we are random forum folks , but you and your wife are in our thoughts “

I agree , but sure does feel less random the longer I am interacting with you all :-h[/quote]

The best advice I can give for any marriage is to love each other unconditionally. Never go to bed angry at each other. These are things that are biblical and I have learned from her. She has loved me unconditionally and stuck with me through every bad thing I have done. I would have left me decades ago if I was her. I thank God every day that that she stayed. She has many faults, as we all do, but I have made it a point to overlook them. To me she is the best wife, mother, grandmother, and friend in the universe. But I may be slightly biased.:)
As a man, 3 decades ago, I trained myself to never check out a woman in my wife's presence. This is an insult to any wife. I have done it so long that I don't do it when she is not with me. I do not do it when we drive or any other time and she notices that. It makes her very happy to know that I only have eyes for her. And I always look at her when she talks to me. I do not let anything else distract me. Except, of course, when I drive. :) And there should always be lots of hugs. We still hold hands like youngsters in love. :x
The following user(s) said Thank You: Laurie, madmaxnightrider, Insense1

All About Green Sumatra Strain 1 year 6 months ago #36908

• Somethingsacredgoinonhere
  • Visitor

Tiggermanscrat wrote:

Somethingsacredgoinonhere wrote: I am so relieved to hear tha she has an appointment set, it’s an indescribable feeling being in such pain and having no course of immediate action, I’ll be thinking the best of thoughts for your wife , good job on making this happen, you are a great husband that cares tremendously, good job manscrat, you got the ball rolling

Thank you very much Somethingsacredgoinonhere.:)

I agree , but sure does feel less random the longer I am interacting with you all :-h

All About Green Sumatra Strain 1 year 6 months ago #36902

• michele373
  • Platinum Boarder
ok so you really have tried everything. yeah only reason ill do 50 is well in a diesel chick that kicks arses at work. and yeah I used to do 75 but in my semi old age I cant play. not to mention the only good part of me is my back. but when the day comes of popping off my legs like a Barbie ill take 2! lol. but yes truly ill be thinking of you both on Monday.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Laurie, Insense1, Tiggermanscrat

All About Green Sumatra Strain 1 year 6 months ago #36898

• Tiggermanscrat
  • Platinum Boarder
  • AKA Don

michele373 wrote: triggerman I am sooooo happy. 2 days is a reasonable wait over 2 months. she will be in our prayers mon morning that she will at least get answers. pinched nerve whatever at least someone that can help

I hope I don't sound like an idiot just trying to help cover all bases. does she get restless leg syndrome? ive worked on my feet for about 30 years and eventually have to get my veins treated. I have osteoarthritis and I know knee pain but its an unexplainable different pain. very sore like burning/ stabbing when the veins wobble and get tied up makes my leg give out every now and again; now I just refuse to lift more than 50 lb. which is more than reasonable for a chick lol. in no way am I trying to belittle her experience or pain, im just hoping its something easily treatable. we all wish the best for her

Thank you Michele. Everybody here has been so kind. It is a blessing to us both.
She has also been tested for restless leg syndrome. And recently was checked for peripheral artery disease.

50lbs!! I stopped lifting my grandkids when they were 30lbs. After 3 spine surgeries and 2 hernias, this old body can’t do it any more. :unsure:
The following user(s) said Thank You: Laurie, Insense1, michele373

All About Green Sumatra Strain 1 year 6 months ago #36896

• michele373
  • Platinum Boarder
triggerman I am sooooo happy. 2 days is a reasonable wait over 2 months. she will be in our prayers mon morning that she will at least get answers. pinched nerve whatever at least someone that can help

I hope I don't sound like an idiot just trying to help cover all bases. does she get restless leg syndrome? ive worked on my feet for about 30 years and eventually have to get my veins treated. I have osteoarthritis and I know knee pain but its an unexplainable different pain. very sore like burning/ stabbing when the veins wobble and get tied up makes my leg give out every now and again; now I just refuse to lift more than 50 lb. which is more than reasonable for a chick lol. in no way am I trying to belittle her experience or pain, im just hoping its something easily treatable. we all wish the best for her
The following user(s) said Thank You: Laurie, Insense1, Tiggermanscrat

Moderators: kemppaulhSomethingsacredgoinonhere
Time to create page: 0.151 seconds