Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
22 Jun 2020
Good morning everyone, we'd like to welcome you to the new ILK Forum! We're in the process of finishing up all the the small details and will get everything done asap. This includes the new vendor pages, the daily and weekly special pages, the new blog sections, resource sections and more.

Please make sure to check out our approved vendors and don't be afraid to jump in there and ask questions and leave productive reviews.
~ I Love Kratom Forum Staff
General discussion regarding Plain Leaf Kratom, Opinions, Questions and Experiences. Or feel free to talk about your favorite kind of Plain Leaf Kratom.

TOPIC:

All About Green Sumatra Strain 1 year 6 months ago #36895

• Tiggermanscrat
  • Platinum Boarder
  • AKA Don
  • Thank you received: 2045

Somethingsacredgoinonhere wrote: I am so relieved to hear tha she has an appointment set, it’s an indescribable feeling being in such pain and having no course of immediate action, I’ll be thinking the best of thoughts for your wife , good job on making this happen, you are a great husband that cares tremendously, good job manscrat, you got the ball rolling

Thank you very much Somethingsacredgoinonhere.:)
My Grandkids say I’m a cuckoo head. ;)
The following user(s) said Thank You: Laurie, Insense1

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

All About Green Sumatra Strain 1 year 6 months ago #36888

• Tiggermanscrat
  • Platinum Boarder
  • AKA Don

Nan70 wrote: What a great relief you found an appointment so soon. I know we are random internet forum people but we have her in our thoughts and prayers.

Nan,
Thank you so much, through my tears, I told my wife what you said.
She also says thank you very much, even though your kind words made her hubby cry. :)
The following user(s) said Thank You: Laurie, Insense1, michele373

All About Green Sumatra Strain 1 year 6 months ago #36882

• Nan70
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Thank you received: 4051
What a great relief you found an appointment so soon. I know we are random internet forum people but we have her in our thoughts and prayers.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Laurie, Insense1, Tiggermanscrat, michele373

All About Green Sumatra Strain 1 year 6 months ago #36869

• Somethingsacredgoinonhere
  • Visitor
I am so relieved to hear tha she has an appointment set, it’s an indescribable feeling being in such pain and having no course of immediate action, I’ll be thinking the best of thoughts for your wife , good job on making this happen, you are a great husband that cares tremendously, good job manscrat, you got the ball rolling

All About Green Sumatra Strain 1 year 6 months ago #36868

• Tiggermanscrat
  • Platinum Boarder
  • AKA Don

Nan70 wrote:

The doctors have no idea why her right leg is always numb and hard to walk with. She has had every test the can think of but haven’t found a cause.

There is so much feeling of guilt with chronic pain, feelings of being a burden, add to that not having a definite diagnosis and treatment plan. My heart goes out to your wife I hope her doctors are able to determine something soon. I can relate to her situation.

Have they MRIed her lower lumbar? Obvious cause would be slipped disc, stenosis, compressing a nerve root, but other factors that a MRI would not pick up on is muscle spasms, or lower back muscle inflammation irritating the nerve root. Does she find it harder to walk down stairs than to walk upstairs?

Re-leaf will not discuss anything medical over the phone, it would be a liability for them to be perceived as giving medical advice. What they do is have a web form for having them pick strain for you. You describe them the problem mention strains that have been helpful from what vendor and mention the problem about feeling too woozy.

Thank you Nan.
She has had the whole battery of tests. MRI, CT, EMG, X-ray, blood tests...
She's tried massage, chiropractic, and acupuncture and gets a little temporary relief from them.

Yesterday I was on the phone with BCBS to see if they could get her Neurologist to give her an appointment right away. They neuro office originally said the earliest they could give here was august. After BCBS spoke with them they said june. I got a little angry and frustrated then. I prayed then because it calms me down. Then I did a search for neurologists in my area and the first one that popped up was the one who did the emergency surgery on my neck when I had 2 disks rupture and I was losing the use of my right arm.
I don't know why I didn't think of him. I called his office and my wife now has an appointment for Monday at 9:45am. I was so happy and relieved about that I started crying in work.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Laurie, Insense1, michele373

All About Green Sumatra Strain 1 year 6 months ago #36865

• madmaxnightrider
  • madmaxnightrider's Avatar Topic Author
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Fight for your Rights to Use Kratom.
  • Thank you received: 4335

Somethingsacredgoinonhere wrote: I think it just started snowing !!!!!! Hahahahahaha

Somewhere it’s snowing anyways B-) :-?

Not a bad thing at all to have a good supply , though I feel ever so slightly guilty .... no I don’t !!!

You Never can have Enough Kratom in my Opinion. It's much better to have way too Much than way too Little.:-?
Life Is Like Teaching Sanskrit To A Pony.
Intelligence is like a river. The deeper it is... the less noise it makes.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Laurie, Insense1, Tiggermanscrat, michele373

All About Green Sumatra Strain 1 year 6 months ago #36858

• Nan70
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Thank you received: 4051

The doctors have no idea why her right leg is always numb and hard to walk with. She has had every test the can think of but haven’t found a cause.

There is so much feeling of guilt with chronic pain, feelings of being a burden, add to that not having a definite diagnosis and treatment plan. My heart goes out to your wife I hope her doctors are able to determine something soon. I can relate to her situation.

Have they MRIed her lower lumbar? Obvious cause would be slipped disc, stenosis, compressing a nerve root, but other factors that a MRI would not pick up on is muscle spasms, or lower back muscle inflammation irritating the nerve root. Does she find it harder to walk down stairs than to walk upstairs?

Re-leaf will not discuss anything medical over the phone, it would be a liability for them to be perceived as giving medical advice. What they do is have a web form for having them pick strain for you. You describe them the problem mention strains that have been helpful from what vendor and mention the problem about feeling too woozy.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Laurie, madmaxnightrider, Insense1, michele373

All About Green Sumatra Strain 1 year 6 months ago #36857

• michele373
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Thank you received: 4423
I hear reindeer! hehe I know Oregon got slammed with snow, close enough! not sorry! but yeah hubby and I both take and I have a decent tolerance but his is pretty high. then again hes a foot taller lol
The following user(s) said Thank You: Laurie, Tiggermanscrat

All About Green Sumatra Strain 1 year 6 months ago #36856

• Somethingsacredgoinonhere
  • Visitor
I think it just started snowing !!!!!! Hahahahahaha

Somewhere it’s snowing anyways B-) :-?

Not a bad thing at all to have a good supply , though I feel ever so slightly guilty .... no I don’t !!!

All About Green Sumatra Strain 1 year 6 months ago #36850

• Tiggermanscrat
  • Platinum Boarder
  • AKA Don

michele373 wrote: i hear ya somethingsacred, i got my tax return about a month ago and spent maybe half on k and supplements lol. its not a bad thing to have a nice stash. trying to hold onto a couple insense strains without opening has been challenging. but its so nice and vacuum packed! figured use up stuff that isn't first. but its like a present sitting there waiting to be opened! lol

If ya'll get some snow they you could start singing "It's beginning to look a lot like Christmas" and open your presents early. :blink:
The following user(s) said Thank You: Laurie, Somethingsacredgoinonhere, michele373

Moderators: kemppaulhSomethingsacredgoinonhere
Time to create page: 0.148 seconds