Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
22 Jun 2020
Good morning everyone, we'd like to welcome you to the new ILK Forum! We're in the process of finishing up all the the small details and will get everything done asap. This includes the new vendor pages, the daily and weekly special pages, the new blog sections, resource sections and more.

Please make sure to check out our approved vendors and don't be afraid to jump in there and ask questions and leave productive reviews.
~ I Love Kratom Forum Staff
General discussion regarding Plain Leaf Kratom, Opinions, Questions and Experiences. Or feel free to talk about your favorite kind of Plain Leaf Kratom.

TOPIC:

Green Malay Strain Information 1 year 6 months ago #37424

• michele373
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Thank you received: 4418
hey don,

thank you for the updates we are all in anticipation. im familiar with the brace girlfriend had it after fusion, I know the hugs wont be as good and squeezy as usual maybe paint on a necklace or beads on the brace or glue tassels on if shes sassy but yeah its only temporary give her kisses for us then ;)
The following user(s) said Thank You: Laurie, Insense1

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Green Malay Strain Information 1 year 6 months ago #37412

• Somethingsacredgoinonhere
  • Visitor
>:D for you amd Liz >:D

Green Malay Strain Information 1 year 6 months ago #37411

• Tiggermanscrat
  • Platinum Boarder
  • AKA Don
  • Thank you received: 2045
The started removing the actual tumor at 1pm. So far everything is going good.
I'll give her pretend hugs from ya'll. She'll be in a brace that goes from her lower back to her chin so I can't give her any hugs. :(
My Grandkids say I’m a cuckoo head. ;)
The following user(s) said Thank You: Laurie, Insense1, Somethingsacredgoinonhere, michele373

Last edit: by Tiggermanscrat.

Green Malay Strain Information 1 year 6 months ago #37403

• madmaxnightrider
  • madmaxnightrider's Avatar Topic Author
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Fight for your Rights to Use Kratom.
  • Thank you received: 4335
I'm Praying for Liz. She will come out completely fine I'm sure of it. Sending my Love to both of you.>:D

Give Liz a Big Hug for me after the Surgery.>:D
Life Is Like Teaching Sanskrit To A Pony.
Intelligence is like a river. The deeper it is... the less noise it makes.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Laurie, Insense1, Tiggermanscrat, michele373

Green Malay Strain Information 1 year 6 months ago #37390

• Visitor
Thank you TMS,

Relieved to know she’s being taken care of and will soon be in recovery, feeling a bit better with every day that passes . Your a good man and partner, but your wife already knows this !!

Take care Don , we are all sending good healing vibes towards Liz ,

Brandon

Green Malay Strain Information 1 year 6 months ago #37387

• Tiggermanscrat
  • Platinum Boarder
  • AKA Don
  • Thank you received: 2045
Liz went into surgery at 9:30am est. It could take anywhere from 2 hours to 8 hours. The average is 4.5 hours.

Thank you all for your thoughts and prayers.

Don
My Grandkids say I’m a cuckoo head. ;)
The following user(s) said Thank You: Laurie, Insense1, michele373

Green Malay Strain Information 1 year 6 months ago #37368

• Nan70
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Thank you received: 4049

ey don,

extra hugs for liz we are thinking of her for tomorrow. im sure surgery will be fine and she will be back to better than normal in no time.. hang in there and have faith. we will all be praying for you both

Prayers and good vibes for a excellent outcome
The following user(s) said Thank You: Laurie, Insense1, Tiggermanscrat, michele373

Green Malay Strain Information 1 year 6 months ago #37367

• michele373
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Thank you received: 4418
hey don,

extra hugs for liz we are thinking of her for tomorrow. im sure surgery will be fine and she will be back to better than normal in no time.. hang in there and have faith. we will all be praying for you both
The following user(s) said Thank You: Laurie, Nan70, Tiggermanscrat

Green Malay Strain Information 1 year 6 months ago #37302

• madmaxnightrider
  • madmaxnightrider's Avatar Topic Author
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Fight for your Rights to Use Kratom.
  • Thank you received: 4335

Tiggermanscrat wrote:

michele373 wrote: tiggerman im so glad hes able to do the surgery and you are booked for tues. easter over and done with have a great time with the family and shell be better by mothers say. best. gift. ever!

it does suck that they didn't catch this earlier. mass is still a mass small or not. that's why none of us saw this coming. im sure you as well. but its operable by a man you trust that has done this before. we are all so thankful and grateful for this. shes young enough to recover quickly and shell be dancing in no time. give her an extra hug for me im just so glad its a semi easy 'fix' your good well wishes always

I been to busy to post lately. Been trying to get the house cleaned and Easter dinner hor dourves prepped early. We invited our local family over about 2 weeks ago and my wife still wants to do it. So I have been trying to make sure she isn't a bad girl and tries to do everything instead of letting me do it. She hates sitting around and watching me work. :)
She can't wait for the surgery. It not getting here fast enough for her. She thinks it's cool that she'll be dancing in no time since she could never dance before. :P
I gave her a hug from y'all. I give her as many as she will let me give. I'm very needy. :x
She joined me in praying for y'all this morning. We prayed for those whose name I could remember off the top of my head. "Laurie, Nan, Madmax, Michele, bomalley, somethingsacred, and Victor". Also prayed for kratom to be kept legal.

Y'all have a blessed, peaceful, and PAIN FREE Easter.

As an aside. I consider all of you my friends and friends are not anonymous. So..
My name is Don and my wife's name is Liz.

I am so Honored & I so very much Appreciate that I am included in your Thoughts & Prayers Don & Liz. That Touches my Heart. I Pray that your Wife will make a Full Recovery & be better than ever & be able to Dance.

That Dancing reminds me of a Joke. A Man went to the Doctor with a Broken Finger & he went to get it Casted. He Asked the Doctor After The Finger Heals Will I be able to Play the Guitar. The Doctor said sure you will. The Man said Well I never have been able to before.:pinch:
Life Is Like Teaching Sanskrit To A Pony.
Intelligence is like a river. The deeper it is... the less noise it makes.

Last edit: by madmaxnightrider.

Green Malay Strain Information 1 year 6 months ago #37294

• Visitor
Don and Liz

Thank you for including me in your prayers , We are connected and feels like friendship with you and some other folks here as well, that kind of support and connection is worth it’s weight ,

hope you’re Sunday is as you want it to be and more , Tell your sweetheart relief is in the mail and she will be dancing soon enough, best of prayers and blessings for your family. This world is beautiful and full of challenges, we need all the blessings we can get!!

I’m not a religious man but I do celebrate holidays , egg hunt for the kiddos tomorrow, it’s great medicine watching them search for the eggs and the surprises inside .i have 4 kids ranging from 4-16, 3 boys and my daughter being the oldest ...all with sweet dispositions.

Your in my thoughts , and look forward to hearing about Liz’s full recovery and her new lease to live less restricted.

Take care

Brandon

Moderators: kemppaulhSomethingsacredgoinonhere
Time to create page: 0.137 seconds