Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
22 Jun 2020
Good morning everyone, we'd like to welcome you to the new ILK Forum! We're in the process of finishing up all the the small details and will get everything done asap. This includes the new vendor pages, the daily and weekly special pages, the new blog sections, resource sections and more.

Please make sure to check out our approved vendors and don't be afraid to jump in there and ask questions and leave productive reviews.
~ I Love Kratom Forum Staff
General discussion regarding Plain Leaf Kratom, Opinions, Questions and Experiences. Or feel free to talk about your favorite kind of Plain Leaf Kratom.

TOPIC:

Green Malay Strain Information 1 year 6 months ago #37289

• Laurie
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Have a better day!
  • Thank you received: 9064
I’m so touched...Thank you SO MUCH for the prayers. The timing was ideal! My Mom’s dog was failing and we expected to take him for the shot today, but Mom is not quite ready with my going on a dog sitting assignment starting Wed (not a good time for Mom to be alone at nights - I visit each day). We got the dog some CBD/THC for his restless nights (sundowners syndrome-a form of dementia) and he’s now resting WHILE ALIVE!

I agree with you, Don. This group is not just anonymous. It’s special. I think that sharing our stories from a place we don’t normally share with others, helps us grow together on a much more personal, intimate (appropriate) level. I know that is why I stay. People arrive in a state of chaotic anxiety and hopelessness (see victorb153 Day One posts) and we GUIDE people to sanity and freedom and RELIEF where there is validation and empathy.

I would not trade this stuff for anything!
Laurie
The following user(s) said Thank You: madmaxnightrider, Insense1, Somethingsacredgoinonhere, michele373

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Green Malay Strain Information 1 year 6 months ago #37285

• michele373
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Thank you received: 4418
nan,
I have chucu coming cant wait to try. thank you for that info on shilajit too. got it from in sense and it truly has helped me. glad its not just in my mind! if it wasn't me being curious about that 'other stuff' in the kx blend would have never tried it. use it capped as well its a peculiar taste. as far as kratom eye I didn't realize it was powder lol but that makes sense. im glad a good friend is in recovery and cant touch alcohol either.

and DON he he im so glad LIZ is looking forward to having this done and her dancing! im truly joyous for you both and your family. tell her if she tries to do too much ill send her to the corner lol.

that's so kind you pray for us. I need all the help I can get lol. to make things a little more impersonal im a chef at a golf club. been in foodservice/ hotel business all my life and you have to love it. which is why im always complaining about being sore or long hours. and then I hear everyones life experiences and tell myself boo hoo.. suck it up buttercup! ill be working easter but holiday pay on top of overtime woooo hooo ill be greedy and not needy at the same time.

I hope everyone has a wonderful easter and don you and liz have a great time with your family we all pray for you both as well ;)
The following user(s) said Thank You: Laurie, madmaxnightrider, Insense1, Somethingsacredgoinonhere

Green Malay Strain Information 1 year 6 months ago #37282

• Tiggermanscrat
  • Platinum Boarder
  • AKA Don
  • Thank you received: 2045

michele373 wrote: tiggerman im so glad hes able to do the surgery and you are booked for tues. easter over and done with have a great time with the family and shell be better by mothers say. best. gift. ever!

it does suck that they didn't catch this earlier. mass is still a mass small or not. that's why none of us saw this coming. im sure you as well. but its operable by a man you trust that has done this before. we are all so thankful and grateful for this. shes young enough to recover quickly and shell be dancing in no time. give her an extra hug for me im just so glad its a semi easy 'fix' your good well wishes always

I been to busy to post lately. Been trying to get the house cleaned and Easter dinner hor dourves prepped early. We invited our local family over about 2 weeks ago and my wife still wants to do it. So I have been trying to make sure she isn't a bad girl and tries to do everything instead of letting me do it. She hates sitting around and watching me work. :)
She can't wait for the surgery. It not getting here fast enough for her. She thinks it's cool that she'll be dancing in no time since she could never dance before. :P
I gave her a hug from y'all. I give her as many as she will let me give. I'm very needy. :x
She joined me in praying for y'all this morning. We prayed for those whose name I could remember off the top of my head. "Laurie, Nan, Madmax, Michele, bomalley, somethingsacred, and Victor". Also prayed for kratom to be kept legal.

Y'all have a blessed, peaceful, and PAIN FREE Easter.

As an aside. I consider all of you my friends and friends are not anonymous. So..
My name is Don and my wife's name is Liz.
My Grandkids say I’m a cuckoo head. ;)
The following user(s) said Thank You: Laurie, madmaxnightrider, Insense1, Somethingsacredgoinonhere, michele373

Green Malay Strain Information 1 year 6 months ago #37236

• madmaxnightrider
  • madmaxnightrider's Avatar Topic Author
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Fight for your Rights to Use Kratom.
  • Thank you received: 4335
Sounds like a very interesting strain. I will have to try it. Thanks for letting me know about it.
Life Is Like Teaching Sanskrit To A Pony.
Intelligence is like a river. The deeper it is... the less noise it makes.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Laurie, Insense1, Tiggermanscrat

Green Malay Strain Information 1 year 6 months ago #37234

• Nan70
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Thank you received: 4049
Chuchuhuasi is more energizing and has mood lifting properties. It does relax the body and stiff joints. No sedation for me. Can kinda sorta compare to the effects of white strain kratom.

Green Malay Strain Information 1 year 6 months ago #37233

• madmaxnightrider
  • madmaxnightrider's Avatar Topic Author
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Fight for your Rights to Use Kratom.
  • Thank you received: 4335
Nan I have never tried Chuchuhuasi. Does it have any Mood Lifting effects? Relaxing, Sedating or Energizing or none of the above?

Also Akuamma is the Most Bitter Herb you will ever Taste. So Capping Akuamma is a Must for most who can't stand any strong bitter taste.

Kava is one of the best tasting Herbs anyone will ever try.
Life Is Like Teaching Sanskrit To A Pony.
Intelligence is like a river. The deeper it is... the less noise it makes.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Laurie, Insense1, Tiggermanscrat, michele373

Green Malay Strain Information 1 year 6 months ago #37231

• Nan70
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Thank you received: 4049
Michele- When I bought from Kratom Eye the incarv was in powder form. They switched to tincture? I will have to ask before I order next time.

I forgot PDO carries Akuamma.

Am I and Tigger the only two here that's tried chuchuhuasi? I benefit form herbs that double down on anti inflammation chuchu is a good one.

Also please keep us updated on the surgery if you don't mind. This doctor sounds like you found the right one and just in time,
I send all my best wishes, prayers, positive thoughts for a great outcome and speedy recovery.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Laurie, Insense1, Tiggermanscrat, michele373

Last edit: by Nan70.

Green Malay Strain Information 1 year 6 months ago #37230

• Laurie
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Have a better day!
  • Thank you received: 9064
Yeah, the tinctures are more helpful, but I can’t stand the alcohol taste after being an alcoholic for so many years. I couldn't even eat a piece of cake that had it in it. That’s serious! LOL
Laurie
The following user(s) said Thank You: Insense1, Tiggermanscrat, michele373

Green Malay Strain Information 1 year 6 months ago #37228

• michele373
  • Platinum Boarder
tiggerman im so glad hes able to do the surgery and you are booked for tues. easter over and done with have a great time with the family and shell be better by mothers say. best. gift. ever!

it does suck that they didn't catch this earlier. mass is still a mass small or not. that's why none of us saw this coming. im sure you as well. but its operable by a man you trust that has done this before. we are all so thankful and grateful for this. shes young enough to recover quickly and shell be dancing in no time. give her an extra hug for me im just so glad its a semi easy 'fix' your good well wishes always

Last edit: by michele373.

Green Malay Strain Information 1 year 6 months ago #37225

• michele373
  • Platinum Boarder
for my first bottle I got the liquid through a non approved ilk vendor. I ordered some through kratom eye, approved thans to nans recommendation but it is a liquid and has alcohol in it. next time I probably will buy the powder but liquids better for my mom giving her a bottle
The following user(s) said Thank You: Laurie, Tiggermanscrat

Moderators: kemppaulhSomethingsacredgoinonhere
Time to create page: 0.160 seconds