Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
22 Jun 2020
Good morning everyone, we'd like to welcome you to the new ILK Forum! We're in the process of finishing up all the the small details and will get everything done asap. This includes the new vendor pages, the daily and weekly special pages, the new blog sections, resource sections and more.

Please make sure to check out our approved vendors and don't be afraid to jump in there and ask questions and leave productive reviews.
~ I Love Kratom Forum Staff
General discussion regarding Plain Leaf Kratom, Opinions, Questions and Experiences. Or feel free to talk about your favorite kind of Plain Leaf Kratom.

TOPIC:

Green Malay Strain Information 1 year 6 months ago #37220

• Laurie
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Have a better day!
  • Thank you received: 9064
I saw their 20:1 extract is in stock in caps or powder. Same with the akuamma. Kind of tricky until you choose QUANTITY and then CAPS appear as an option.

I haven’t had the pleasure of doing business with them.

I recommend In Sense Botanicals for akuamma caps or powder and PDO Botanicals for akuamma caps or powder. I’ve tried both of them and been very happy with the product.

Herb Stomp has been an ILK Vendor since before my time and I simply hadn’t looked at their inventory until a couple of days ago. Hard to resist getting BOTH from one resource.

Otherwise my incarvillea sinensis unapproved vendor has a business “in transition” after being tossed out of Facebook. So his products are recommended, but the instructions for ordering from his shop are too confusing for recommending people for a first-time shopping experience.
Laurie
The following user(s) said Thank You: michele373

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Green Malay Strain Information 1 year 6 months ago #37219

• Bakedry93
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Thank you received: 31
Thank you for the link Nan70, was very imformative!
The following user(s) said Thank You: Laurie

Green Malay Strain Information 1 year 6 months ago #37217

• Bakedry93
  • Fresh Boarder
Sorry, I didnt realise herb stomp carried the 20:1 extract as well. They dont advertise that and the akuamma capped, are they? And are they good quality or should i look elsewhere?
The following user(s) said Thank You: Laurie

Green Malay Strain Information 1 year 6 months ago #37216

• Laurie
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Have a better day!
I’m GOING TO start getting it at this ILK Approved Vendor: www.herbstomp.com/shop/?letter=I

They have a lot of nifty things we like “Wild Dagga” flowers (see michele373 recent posts) and other products that many of us enjoy using in between kratom days.
Laurie
The following user(s) said Thank You: Tiggermanscrat, michele373

Last edit: by Laurie.

Green Malay Strain Information 1 year 6 months ago #37213

• Bakedry93
  • Fresh Boarder
Hey there, I was curious as to where you guys were getting the incarvillea 20:1 extract at?
The following user(s) said Thank You: Laurie, michele373

Green Malay Strain Information 1 year 6 months ago #37195

• Laurie
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Have a better day!
I’m glad you have a more competent doctor doing that surgery! Wow!
Laurie
The following user(s) said Thank You: Tiggermanscrat, michele373

Green Malay Strain Information 1 year 6 months ago #37194

• Tiggermanscrat
  • Platinum Boarder
  • AKA Don
  • Thank you received: 2045
Thank you all for your caring thoughts and prayers. Y'all are the best!

We just saw the surgeon again and he will be operating on her Tuesday. I see this as a miracle that we went to him. He just did one of these surgeries last month and has done 8 others in his long career, even though they are so rare. He has been 100% successful so far and we pray it stays that way. :)

He was a bit confused as to this wasn't caught earlier. We told him that she had an MRI of this area in 2017 and the MRI report says that area of her neck had nothing abnormal. I looked at the MRI disk we got of that time and because I have read up on how to look for a tumor in an MRI I can clearly see it. It is about half the size of what it is now.
Bottom line is that the Dr who reviewed the 2017 MRI screwed up and she has suffered unnecessary because of it. :(
My Grandkids say I’m a cuckoo head. ;)
The following user(s) said Thank You: Laurie, michele373

Green Malay Strain Information 1 year 6 months ago #37181

• Somethingsacredgoinonhere
  • Visitor
Good morning manscrat,

, I’m very sorry that you and your wife are going through this , i can only imagine the spectrum of emotions surrounding this diagnosis st the same time relief in knowing what’s going on. The silver lining is that by the sound of it it’s skmthing that can be treated with very high success, know that we are thinking about your family and especially you and your wife, the diagnosis is known and like madmax said now you know what needs to happen and can arrange for her treatment. No need for me to say love her up as I’m sure that’s exactly what your doing and much more... you both are blessed to have eachother and we all look forward to hearing about her fast recovery once this has been remedied. You’ve been on this earth longer than me to know how Life is so precious , this is where western medicine shines at its best and is the factor to help her heal and recover.

You and your wife our in our hearts and thoughts , we are here to help in any way we can

Green Malay Strain Information 1 year 6 months ago #37178

• madmaxnightrider
  • madmaxnightrider's Avatar Topic Author
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Fight for your Rights to Use Kratom.
  • Thank you received: 4335
A Diagnosis a big step in the right direction. Now you are able to move forward in getting your wife some help. I will be thinking of you & your Wife. I will be Praying for your Wife.

I hope this Diagnosis will bring you & your Wife some Comfort just knowing what exactly is wrong now & how you can tackle it. I hope those Herbs ease her Pain. I'm so sorry to hear of all her problems. Keep us Informed on how she is doing. Best Wishes.
Life Is Like Teaching Sanskrit To A Pony.
Intelligence is like a river. The deeper it is... the less noise it makes.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Laurie, Tiggermanscrat, michele373

Green Malay Strain Information 1 year 6 months ago #37163

• michele373
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Thank you received: 4418
triggerman im sure this is a diagnosis no one expected. but now you can tell her she really IS special in every way! the fact that it isn't big and shes had this problem for a while is a good thing in its own weird way, and yeah probably benign. it literally is just a pain in her arse right now. I have faith they will find a way to resolve this and make her better. has she tried the akuamma yet?
The following user(s) said Thank You: Laurie, Insense1, Tiggermanscrat

Moderators: kemppaulhSomethingsacredgoinonhere
Time to create page: 0.148 seconds