Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
22 Jun 2020
Good morning everyone, we'd like to welcome you to the new ILK Forum! We're in the process of finishing up all the the small details and will get everything done asap. This includes the new vendor pages, the daily and weekly special pages, the new blog sections, resource sections and more.

Please make sure to check out our approved vendors and don't be afraid to jump in there and ask questions and leave productive reviews.
~ I Love Kratom Forum Staff
General discussion regarding Plain Leaf Kratom, Opinions, Questions and Experiences. Or feel free to talk about your favorite kind of Plain Leaf Kratom.

TOPIC:

Green Malay Strain Information 1 year 5 months ago #37613

• michele373
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Thank you received: 4381
don&liz,

im so glad shes doing well and walking. yeah I hear the brace isn't comfortable but its like a protection. like a more awesome cute turtle :Pand yes once youre home get her the best favorite ice cream those tubes are yukky. you both are in our thoughts. im so glad shes doing well. i bet you will both be home very soon. its so cute you doting over her. im sure she knows how lucky she is!
The following user(s) said Thank You: Laurie, Somethingsacredgoinonhere, Tiggermanscrat

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Green Malay Strain Information 1 year 5 months ago #37577

• Tiggermanscrat
  • Platinum Boarder
  • AKA Don
  • Thank you received: 2044
Thank you Jay
My Grandkids say I’m a cuckoo head. ;)
The following user(s) said Thank You: Laurie, Somethingsacredgoinonhere

Green Malay Strain Information 1 year 5 months ago #37576

• jayisk
  • Gold Boarder
  • Thank you received: 625
Thats great to hear her recovery is on track and that you can be there for her Don. Anything like this it is so great and helpful for that person to have love and support from a loved one.
Hopefully she can get out of the hospital soon. Never want to stay in those places longer than you have. although you dont want to rush it either.
I pray for a speedy and full recovery.
Take care and dont forget your kratom to keep you at peace during this process :)
The following user(s) said Thank You: Laurie, Somethingsacredgoinonhere, Tiggermanscrat, michele373

Last edit: by jayisk.

Green Malay Strain Information 1 year 5 months ago #37571

• Tiggermanscrat
  • Platinum Boarder
  • AKA Don
Thank you Brandon.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Laurie, Somethingsacredgoinonhere

Green Malay Strain Information 1 year 5 months ago #37570

• Somethingsacredgoinonhere
  • Visitor
Right on Don!!!

Music to my heart !!! So happy to hear she’s up and walking a bit which aides into faster rehabilitation, that they removed all of it .. that’s amazing awesome of the doctors skills , I imagine the huge kind of relief and exhaling of anticipation you are probably feeling now , still sending good vibes !!!!! and I’m sure the non malignancy results are exactly what Liz will be told ...

This is all cause for celebration and appreciation for just how precious our lives are... we are so resilient and so vulnerable at the same time

Much love and respect , tell Liz we are and will be rooting for a full and fast recovery

Take care Don

Green Malay Strain Information 1 year 5 months ago #37569

• Tiggermanscrat
  • Platinum Boarder
  • AKA Don
Update on Liz.
Today is the 2nd day we have been in the hospital.
We hope to be able to go home today but we are waiting for the Dr to give the ok.
This afternoon the physical therapist was able to get her to walk about 200 feet which is about 5 times as much as yesterday.
She still has a lot of pain in her shoulders when she moves and she has a hard time being comfortable. She is able to go pee after having the catheter removed. Yay
She has been eating soft foods, jello and yogurt, because they are the easiest to swallow. She says it’s hard for her to swallow because of the neck brace but they have verified it is not interfering with her throat so it may just be some soreness from the tube being down her throat during surgery.
She sleeps a lot from the pain meds and muscle relaxers. She has a personal nurse (me) waiting on her so she has everything she needs. :)
I’ll update again when we get to go home. We thank you all for your thoughts and prayers.

Don and Liz
The following user(s) said Thank You: Laurie, Insense1, Somethingsacredgoinonhere, michele373

Green Malay Strain Information 1 year 5 months ago #37438

• michele373
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Thank you received: 4381
don,
thank god :)out and stitched and braced and up and ready to go home and heal! im so thankful for you both. im just glad they were able to remove it all as well sometimes location, it being smaller I hear can make it all harder from what im told. tell your/ her dr hes a rock star superhuman!
The following user(s) said Thank You: Laurie, Somethingsacredgoinonhere, Tiggermanscrat

Green Malay Strain Information 1 year 5 months ago #37435

• Laurie
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Have a better day!
  • Thank you received: 8981
Great news! We can all BREATHE NOW ...

Way to KICK SOME BOOTY FOR THE WIFE!

Advocating is not easy!
Laurie
The following user(s) said Thank You: Somethingsacredgoinonhere, Tiggermanscrat, michele373

Green Malay Strain Information 1 year 5 months ago #37433

• Tiggermanscrat
  • Platinum Boarder
  • AKA Don
I just spoke to the doctor and he was able to completely remove the tumor, she is awake and moving everything. He said he will have the biopsy result in about 3 days but expects it to be benign. I gave him a big hug before I started crying from stress relief. :)
The following user(s) said Thank You: Laurie, Insense1, Somethingsacredgoinonhere, michele373

Green Malay Strain Information 1 year 5 months ago #37430

• Laurie
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Have a better day!
  • Thank you received: 8981
Don, you’ve come a longggg way from trying to find your wife relief from “mystery pain” to a surgery and a very drastic brace! WTG

Git er DONE!

Hugs Hugs Hugs Hugs
Laurie
The following user(s) said Thank You: Insense1, michele373

Moderators: kemppaulhSomethingsacredgoinonhere
Time to create page: 0.218 seconds