Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
22 Jun 2020
Good morning everyone, we'd like to welcome you to the new ILK Forum! We're in the process of finishing up all the the small details and will get everything done asap. This includes the new vendor pages, the daily and weekly special pages, the new blog sections, resource sections and more.

Please make sure to check out our approved vendors and don't be afraid to jump in there and ask questions and leave productive reviews.
~ I Love Kratom Forum Staff
General discussion regarding Plain Leaf Kratom, Opinions, Questions and Experiences. Or feel free to talk about your favorite kind of Plain Leaf Kratom.
  • Page:

TOPIC:

Stem & Vein Feels Stronger Than Plain Leaf IME 1 month 3 weeks ago #50500

• Inglorious
  • Junior Boarder
  • Thank you received: 43
Depending on how it goes with what Ive got coming from Benni, I will either try Oties (if they get more) or Tea Time next. Im hoping Bennis will be just fine and that I got enough to manage the entire break/reset. If I do end up needing more Ill either stick with Bennis depending on experience or switch to one of the other 2. I got a couple others herbs for the help, Ive held off on the skullcap and incarvillea (for now, that could change).

Since Im going to be off work for 2-3 weeks Im being a little careful with money but at the same time - its to be successful at this that Im taking the time off so Im splurging while also being conscious about it. If it doesnt go well after the first couple days I will look in to the extra herbs and/or different stuff than Ive just ordered.

Thank you again so much all. I cant express how grateful I am for all of your fantastic input in leading me in the right direction. Id be lost in this if not for all of your help.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Laurie, Babel-17, Somethingsacredgoinonhere

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Stem & Vein Feels Stronger Than Plain Leaf IME 1 month 3 weeks ago #50480

• michele373
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Thank you received: 4043
hey!

I just replied on another thread. lots of people pointing you in the right direction. kratom eyes stem and vein is really good, its a blend of all colors, and tea times is great as well. you pick your color. but yes like babel said they are all a little more gritty but easy to toss and wash.

you have us, it will all be ok!
The following user(s) said Thank You: Laurie, Babel-17, Somethingsacredgoinonhere, Inglorious

Stem & Vein Feels Stronger Than Plain Leaf IME 1 month 3 weeks ago #50475

• Babel-17
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Thank you received: 2186

Inglorious wrote: I forgot to add, is the Tea Time stem and vein fine ground or coarse? Ive always been a toss and wash person so making tea out of it is not something I have experience with. The simpler I can make this process, the better. Ive been overloaded as is.

Afaik all stem and vein has roughly the same grind, as the grind is unique to stem and vein, and the best producers of it are very particular about the process. Soflo's stem and vein looks identical to Tea Time's white stem and vein. I'd say the grind is a bit on the coarse side, but stem and vein is dense. I have zero problem using it in a toss and wash.

Otie's looks greener than others, and that got talked about on their Facebook page, but it seems that doesn't mean anything significant.

The Incarvillea Sinensis, and even maybe the Skullcap, from In Sense could help make your tolerance break go smoother.

Tea Time Botanicals is extremely high quality, and since you're shopping for a tolerance break, I guess you shouldn't worry too much that you pay for that quality. Fused Flora charges less for their Javanica and Hirsuta, but are sometimes, like now, out of stock for the larger quantities. But even at a lower amount they have amazing prices, which is probably why they run out, lol. Same thing with Otie's remarkable prices, and you can even get stem and vein as part of a split key with them.

Anyway, I say suck it up and pay for Tea Time's quality, get the stem and vein, and the small size Hirsuta and Javanica. You can experiment taking two or three parts stem and vein to one part each of them.

And if you have the cash get the Incarvillea and the Skullcap from In Sense.

Do both of those things now, and start your tolerance break as soon as possible.

Tolerance breaks aren't a running expense, so if at all possible just treat yourself to a good one.

Chocolate is allowed, in my book anyway, lol. :)
The following user(s) said Thank You: Laurie, michele373, Somethingsacredgoinonhere, Inglorious

Stem & Vein Feels Stronger Than Plain Leaf IME 1 month 3 weeks ago #50470

• Laurie
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Have a better day!
  • Thank you received: 8748
I don’t have a discount code for kratomeye. I would hate to get it from there also. Their regular kratom products are of exceptional quality and fully live up to the firm prices. But to me, stem n vein is stem n vein. Kinda generic. No sense getting the fancy name brand (no offense, Kratomeye!)

I have nothing more to add. I don’t have a coupon code for Kratomeye but they often run a blinking ad here and you might spot one there. Up top of entrance to the forum.

Maybe ALSO inquire as to stock levels with staff for ordering more. If you go with Tea Time, you’ll be assured a prompt human for sharing your concerns.
Laurie
The following user(s) said Thank You: michele373, Somethingsacredgoinonhere

Stem & Vein Feels Stronger Than Plain Leaf IME 1 month 3 weeks ago #50468

• Inglorious
  • Junior Boarder

Laurie wrote: What Brandon said exactly except I have tried Tea Time Botanicals and Fused Flora had similar stuff I got - Javanica.
Code for discount with Tea Time is MAY2020 for a nice coupon starter.

Welcome to the forum, Inglorious!

Does javanica work the same as stem and vein? As Im seeing reports that hirsuta doesnt work quite as well as stem and vein. I have a tremendously hard time with WD so I am looking to counteract that AS WELL AS reduce tolerance to get down to reasonable normal/regular dose (hopefully back to 5-6g a couple times a day). Id really like to get my orders in ASAP so I can have this stuff on hand and hopefully have a more successful experience this time around. Doing the plain taper only seems to go so far and is rather difficult any time willpower gets in the way. =P
The following user(s) said Thank You: Laurie, michele373, Somethingsacredgoinonhere

Stem & Vein Feels Stronger Than Plain Leaf IME 1 month 3 weeks ago #50467

• Inglorious
  • Junior Boarder
I forgot to add, is the Tea Time stem and vein fine ground or coarse? Ive always been a toss and wash person so making tea out of it is not something I have experience with. The simpler I can make this process, the better. Ive been overloaded as is.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Laurie, Somethingsacredgoinonhere

Stem & Vein Feels Stronger Than Plain Leaf IME 1 month 3 weeks ago #50466

• Inglorious
  • Junior Boarder
Thank you for replying. I appreciate it.

I have looked in to SoFlo and found no stem and vein (page was blank, maybe theyre OOS too). Same with Bennis I believe. Im not seeing any S&V on Fused Flora either. I really wish I had just ordered the 500g from Oties the other day. Im really kicking myself now!

Im looking at Tea Time and Kratom Eye at this point. Tea Time only does 125g at a time (so Id have to get 4, which if I must, I will) and Kratom Eye does 224g at a time. I definitely will take advantage of the tea time coupon if I go that route, thank you. I didnt see one for Kratom Eye.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Laurie, michele373, Somethingsacredgoinonhere

Stem & Vein Feels Stronger Than Plain Leaf IME 1 month 3 weeks ago #50465

• Laurie
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Have a better day!
  • Thank you received: 8748
What Brandon said exactly except I have tried Tea Time Botanicals and Fused Flora had similar stuff I got - Javanica.
Code for discount with Tea Time is MAY2020 for a nice coupon starter.

Welcome to the forum, Inglorious!
Laurie
The following user(s) said Thank You: Babel-17, Somethingsacredgoinonhere, Inglorious

Stem & Vein Feels Stronger Than Plain Leaf IME 1 month 3 weeks ago #50462

• Somethingsacredgoinonhere
  • Pizza and kratom ?
  • Thank you received: 1242
Welcome to the one and only I Love Kratom forum!

I’ve only tried s&v From two sources… Benni botanicals, and Soflo,Fused Flora may carry some as well.... I hear teatime has some quality product as well. I’d look into those vendors and give them a try.
All are great pics and have proven to be quality consistent across the boards!

Great to have you and good luck on your taper ! Another thing to look at is Hirsuta . Doesn’t contain mitragynine or 7-ohm... so won’t add to tolerance but can add to you s&v... Bennis premium hirsuta is all I’ve tried and can recommend it , but many members have been pleased with Tea Time , Fused Flora . So you have some options!

Please let us know who you pick and would love a update on your taper , anything we can help you with , we are here for ya B-)

Edit: 500 gms should be enough for approximately 2 weeks depending on your daily intake .. ! Plenty for a solid taper !!

Brandon
Life is better with kratom !
The following user(s) said Thank You: Laurie, michele373, Inglorious

Last edit: by Somethingsacredgoinonhere.

Stem & Vein Feels Stronger Than Plain Leaf IME 1 month 3 weeks ago #50453

• Inglorious
  • Junior Boarder
Im still figuring this site out. Ive been reading a lot of content on it for the past few days. I will likely make a post in the near future looking for advice from all of you veterans of experience with this plant. Im glad I found this community.

To my point - I was going to order some stem and vein from Oties on the 4th. I went to place the order today as I finally made up my mind and NEED it to try a reset (what my thread looking for advice will be about when I create/post it) and theyre now OOS (Out of Stock). Just my luck! So now Im looking for other vendors that are reputable that have it as well. Can anyone point me in the right direction?

I checked the Kratom Eye site and will go that route if its totally necessary but the price is significantly higher than Oties was, has no reviews and only allows to order 224g at a time. I was hoping to get around 500g because I dont know how much Ill actually need to be successful in reducing tolerance, completing my taper back to baseline amounts, etc.

ANY help would be greatly appreciated.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Laurie, Somethingsacredgoinonhere

• Page:
Moderators: kemppaulhSomethingsacredgoinonhere
Time to create page: 0.325 seconds