Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
22 Jun 2020
Good morning everyone, we'd like to welcome you to the new ILK Forum! We're in the process of finishing up all the the small details and will get everything done asap. This includes the new vendor pages, the daily and weekly special pages, the new blog sections, resource sections and more.

Please make sure to check out our approved vendors and don't be afraid to jump in there and ask questions and leave productive reviews.
~ I Love Kratom Forum Staff
General discussion regarding Plain Leaf Kratom, Opinions, Questions and Experiences. Or feel free to talk about your favorite kind of Plain Leaf Kratom.
  • Page:

TOPIC:

I love what I promote!!! 1 year 4 months ago #40152

• Somethingsacredgoinonhere
  • Visitor
Welcome and thx for the info!!!

Peace and kratom!!

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

I love what I promote!!! 1 year 4 months ago #40151

• michele373
  • michele373's Avatar Topic Author
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Thank you received: 4392
I have seen a few different people recommend this company. have not tried them yet... maybe going on my 'to try' list? what variety of strains have you tried/ liked? if you need a new reasonable place to try enhanciosa is good at a super fair price as well. golddust is the promo for 10% off.

happy to have you! you will enjoy it here, open and honest about k and other supplements. a lot of our approved vendors are top notch. in sense/ gold leaf has great starter pack prices! tea time you can get CBD enhanced, natures cure kas keys at great prices too. top notch. christophers oragnic might be a wee bit higher, but they always send you more than you order, and if you have to take less its still a great deal. anyways I can go on and on. when I do order from them ill use your link. im all about people getting more of a thank you package!
The following user(s) said Thank You: Laurie, Somethingsacredgoinonhere, Tiggermanscrat, Robie

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Page:
Moderators: kemppaulhSomethingsacredgoinonhere
Time to create page: 0.107 seconds