Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
22 Jun 2020
Good morning everyone, we'd like to welcome you to the new ILK Forum! We're in the process of finishing up all the the small details and will get everything done asap. This includes the new vendor pages, the daily and weekly special pages, the new blog sections, resource sections and more.

Please make sure to check out our approved vendors and don't be afraid to jump in there and ask questions and leave productive reviews.
~ I Love Kratom Forum Staff
General discussion regarding Plain Leaf Kratom, Opinions, Questions and Experiences. Or feel free to talk about your favorite kind of Plain Leaf Kratom.
  • Page:

TOPIC:

tinted kratom 4 months 2 weeks ago #48594

• Laurie
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Have a better day!
  • Thank you received: 8801
No, just scroll up to the forum list and get the longer list by choosing the INDEX. Then there is a PRIVATE MESSAGES button. You might already have mail in there! :-O LOL
Laurie
The following user(s) said Thank You: Tiggermanscrat

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

tinted kratom 4 months 2 weeks ago #48593

• seven100
  • seven100's Avatar Topic Author
  • Gold Boarder
  • Thank you received: 323
Oh, of course. Do I need to do something to allow PMs?
The following user(s) said Thank You: Laurie, Tiggermanscrat

tinted kratom 4 months 2 weeks ago #48592

• Laurie
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Have a better day!
I prefer to share it in pm.
Laurie

tinted kratom 4 months 2 weeks ago #48591

• seven100
  • Gold Boarder
No kidding @Laurie, can you say who the vendor is, or is that against the site rules?
The following user(s) said Thank You: Laurie, Tiggermanscrat

Last edit: by seven100.

tinted kratom 4 months 2 weeks ago #48590

• Laurie
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Have a better day!
Sure enough, right after I posted here, I got a newsletter from a vendor selling “berry” colored kratom and it is named as such.

Yeah, no sense asking if you aren’t inclined to reorder.
Laurie

tinted kratom 4 months 2 weeks ago #48588

• seven100
  • Gold Boarder
Meh, I don't like the kratom. I got 4 samples from this vendor. The other 3 were all green strains and I tried all of those first because I usually prefer them. So I wasn't even aware of the reddish coloring until I hit the 4th sample. I tried all of them on separate days and didn't combine any of them with anything else, just sampled each on its own before I had anything else that day. And while all the strains provided pain relief, none of them gave me that bright, happy feeling that I value so much in strains that are suited to my chemistry.

Really, I think that's all this boils down to. I don't mean to imply that there's anything wrong with the kratom. I was just curious about the coloring. I'm sure you're right and it has something to do with the way it was processed. It's just different from what I'm used to.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Laurie, Insense1, Tiggermanscrat

tinted kratom 4 months 2 weeks ago #48587

• Laurie
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Have a better day!
I’ve seen all shades of green or brownish. Not red. Please ask the vendor and report back! LOL I’ll be interested to see what you are told!

Cool topic! So many potential replies!
Laurie
The following user(s) said Thank You: seven100, Tiggermanscrat

tinted kratom 4 months 2 weeks ago #48585

• Somethingsacredgoinonhere
  • Away
  • Pizza and kratom ?
  • Thank you received: 1316
As far as I know this all depends on the drying method . Kratom is as green as green can be..
sometimes red, white , green or other “colors of kratom refer to the effects they give , other times it’s termed that way based on mix of varieties. Red usually has to do with fermenting the leaves with oxidizes the leaf and gives it the reddish color. There’s a alkaloid change going on with this way , purportedly that some of the mitragynine gets converted into 7ohm, ...
Bentuangie .... but even other “colors” can be fermented and not be “bentuangie “ .

I have had kratom that was labeled as “fill in the blank “ color but were all bright green !

This is all my understanding but some folks may have more to add or know more precisely than me !

Is the reddish tinted kratom you have good ? I’d also ask the vendors you purchased from directly to try and get the answer for the question you have ...

Since it’s darn near impossible to get the same batch of kratom from the same tree and with the same effects ... most of the consistency comes from the maturity of the leaves , the age of the tree and drying methods ..

Hope one of our great vendors cough cough “ fused flora can help elaborate some more on this !

Hope this is a little helpful !
Life is better with kratom !
The following user(s) said Thank You: Laurie, seven100, Tiggermanscrat

tinted kratom 4 months 2 weeks ago #48584

• seven100
  • Gold Boarder
I've been a kratom consumer for a couple of years. Until recently I ordered everything from the same handful of vendors, but I've been trying to branch out a bit lately and try some new things. I got a product recently from a vendor who is well regarded here and elsewhere, so I think the product is fine, but the kratom has a reddish tint to it (it is a red strain). This isn't something I've seen before. All the kratom I have tried in the past (except for a red bent) has been some shade of green or another. This new powder is green, yes, but there's a decidedly red cast to the color. Is that natural?

I know that the veins of the leaves are sometimes different colors, but I would have thought that dried plant matter wouldn't really retain much of that color. Also, if the color comes from the stem and veins, well, I thought that stem and vein was sold as a different product.

I'm just curious. Is this something that I'm likely to run across often if I keep trying new vendors?
The following user(s) said Thank You: Laurie, Insense1, Tiggermanscrat

• Page:
Moderators: kemppaulhSomethingsacredgoinonhere
Time to create page: 0.216 seconds