09 Mar 2020
We want to welcome everyone to the New I Love Kratom Forum. We're constantly trying to improve the forum for our members. Please take the time to show our approved vendors some love. Check out our approved advertisers as well and feel free to post about your experience. If this is your first time to the site, make sure to register and do your first post in the "Introduce Yourself" section. Also, make sure do check out the "Approved Vendors" section of the forum to find great daily and weekly deals.

We would like to send out a special thanks to all of our advertisers and approved vendors. Be sure to check out their sites and try them out.

UPDATE: Gold Leaf Botanicals is doing a special 10% off and I had posted it incorrectly. That coupon should is now changed to ILKforum15%.

We would like to throw a big thanks out to all the vendors on this forum for being so awesome and a very very special thanks to our Moderators.

~ I Love Kratom Forum Staff
Read More...
General discussion regarding Plain Leaf Kratom, Opinions, Questions and Experiences. Or feel free to talk about your favorite kind of Plain Leaf Kratom.
  • Page:

TOPIC: Suggestions on what to try next?

Suggestions on what to try next? 1 month 3 days ago #50362

• michele373
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Thank you received: 3953
ok zero,

im glad you have a local kratom shop. big difference! I say try as much good leaf you can afford before stimulus comes! first things first.i finally got my first week of unemployment extra. went right to credit cards!

but yes I suggest getting an insense sampler. great product, organic leaf, fair price. and theyre quick!
The following user(s) said Thank You: Somethingsacredgoinonhere, Zero

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Suggestions on what to try next? 1 month 3 days ago #50361

• Somethingsacredgoinonhere
  • Pizza and kratom ?
  • Thank you received: 1071
Your so welcome!

That’s cool they matched LH’s price .. very cool.

Check your PM when you have a sec .B-)
Life is better with kratom !
The following user(s) said Thank You: Zero

Suggestions on what to try next? 1 month 3 days ago #50360

• Zero
  • Topic Author
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Thank you received: 17
Wow, thank you both so much. That is a huge help! I still have some Yellow Bali and a little bit of White Thai and Green Maeng Da from Lucky Herbals now (enjoy somethingsacred!). I might just order some different strains from them for now while I wait for the sample from King's Kratom. And Maybe try the sampler from incense. The sampler kilo from Re-leaf is very tempting too, but I haven't gotten my stimulus check yet. As soon as I do that sounds like an awesome way to try new stuff.

Again thank you, thank you... such a big help!

Oh and yes I did get spoiled ordering from Lucky first. Also when I say a local shop it's a local kratom shop - they have good stuff, good prices compared to most online, and are really nice people. They even price-matched Lucky Herbals for me once but said they couldn't afford to do it all the time and I totally understand that. They actually deliver too, maybe I should check them out again before I go to more expensive stuff online...
The following user(s) said Thank You: michele373, Somethingsacredgoinonhere

Suggestions on what to try next? 1 month 4 days ago #50356

• Pizza and kratom ?
My Lucky Herbals order has arrived!!!

Photo is blotchy .. dang it

But I have green md, red md , white md, white Thai , Borneo blast

Yay!!!!

Almost feel like I’m a kratom hoarder ... well I def am B-) (L) :pinch:
Attachments:
The following user(s) said Thank You: michele373, Zero

Last edit: by Somethingsacredgoinonhere.

Suggestions on what to try next? 1 month 4 days ago #50355

• michele373
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Thank you received: 3953
hey zero! glad to have you here!

PLEASE don't get anymore headshop kratom. shotty with questionable ingredients at best. trust me I did that in the beginning too. finally threw out my dusty container we got from a headshop over a year ago.

good news is too lucky herbals just got in a new batch a few days ago, I just missed it myself! ben says its some of the strongest stuff hes gotten. use ILK for an additional 5% off. I typically love reds but they have some great greens. the green bali is fantastic. to me. same with yellow.

I got an order from kings kratom. got the mature leaf of the ultimate 7-oh. good stuff. great at 50% off. im just a little weary. I don't want to raise my tolerance and have my body get used to a 7-oh be that much stronger all the time. but that's me, not preaching to anyone else. my tolerance skyrockets really fast, so its something I have to watch.

you wont find better quality cheaper than lucky herbals, just being honest. you got spoiled right away!:P

the only other company that i get kratom from on the regular is re-leaf LLC (maine) if you just buy smaller bags the prices are a little higher, but well worth it. i have a subscription through them, and i get 100g a month for 23 bucks. shipping included. when i signed up they gave me a 500g bag for free just for signing up for a year (yes a half kilo! )

they have a new member promotion right now, you can get a better deal than me. for real! use my code GRYVOIQUU8 and you can get a sampler kilo- 20 varieties for 99 bucks. thats stellar for their quality. they pick it, but that might be better for you. just mention in the notes the types you typically like. or request a blend that sounds good to you. but he puts a play on words, so you can say something like their vibe bro myalgia.. or the stress the pain ect.. but his picks are great, and his leaf is stellar.

another great company is in sense botanicals/ gold leaf ( gold leaf is the same company wild version ) i enjoy fuzzy dragon, red dragon, dark red MD, any gold, you really cant go wrong with any strain. malays are great for mood lift and pain. sumatras are great too. ILKFORME15% is 15% off anything but their 3 strain special

any company you are interested in sign up for their emails. you are the first to hear when they have specials. and rewards programs! i have some extra $ floating around on free kratom!

one thing right now to consider, alot of places had to lay off their workers right now, and are trying to manage a business with sub core staff. so things are a touch slower. add that to the postal service being slow, add a weekend, if you can id put in an order tonight to get it in the system. then its more likely to go out tomorrow. in sense, even though they are in CA and im in CT always seem to get it to me 2-3 business days.tops. just food for thought

feel free to ask away. thats why were here!
The following user(s) said Thank You: Somethingsacredgoinonhere, Zero

Suggestions on what to try next? 1 month 4 days ago #50352

• Pizza and kratom ?
What’s happening zero ? Good to see you my friend ,

I love Ben products at lucky herbals , I have a order on the way !!!! Always wanted to try the Borneo blast , now Ill have the means to do so ... one of my favorite all time GMD came from LH... so gooood B-) tic tock waiting for the Usps ... slower than grandpa snails these days lol, but that’s fine... I like knowing something is in the way . Don’t get rid of the red that didn’t do it for you , try it again down the road , sometimes what wasn’t doing it ends up being special at a later time ... pretty neat how that works ...

I always rotate strains , helps keeping the effects bueno , so def a good thing to have a handful of options on hand ... just like Madmax said ,”you can never have too much kratom” ..... hope he’s doing well, it’s been a sec since I’ve seen him here ...

KingsKratom sounds worthy of trying out , I have a sample on the way ... excited to see what it’s all about after reading Michelle’s review ... But I can’t give any personal opinion, haven’t tried them yet .. the 50% off is hard to pass up... really nice guy named Sterling that I emailed from KK... stoked they’re ILK approved .

Here’s a list of vendors mostly ILK approved that I’ve tried and can recommend -

Benni Botanical - offers kilos split ten ways , great way to have many diff options on hand ... love that guy

Fused Flora - also offers a 10-way split , Shaun is great

InSense/ Gold leaf -Rob really is a awesome dude . Awesome kratom too, nice sample packs as well

PDO ( slightly more expensive) Hyperion( jeff) has some fine quality leaf

COB ( slightly more expensive) cGMP
Love the green Riau , green and white Mahakan... another awesome human , very good leaf

Kratom Krates - cGMP certified, really enjoyed all of what they carry , upbeat and potent

TopExtracts- quality ,

Inland - muy bueno , love their green Malay

Bow Key Botanical- love their Green and white MD

SLO Kratom , sunrise blend is stellar ,

There’s more I’m forgetting ,,, but these are solid companies the all have discount codes ... email them or use the search engine here to find out the codes

Oh... and ...

Organic Elements Online - great kanna and Akuamma , nice kratom as well

Smiley Time Herbals - white smile , gold kali.... yum yum get some ! I love blending these two together , very good

Let us know if there’s anything else we can help with, also here to shoot the breeze anytime (L)

Take care Zero
The following user(s) said Thank You: michele373, Babel-17, Zero

Suggestions on what to try next? 1 month 4 days ago #50351

• Zero
  • Topic Author
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Thank you received: 17
Hi :) I have tried a couple strains from a local shop and a few from Lucky Herbals also and am still getting the hang of what I like and what works best for me. I have been happy with most everything so far, except a red strain that didn't do anything at all (other reds did though). I meant to keep a journal so I would know what to get more of but I got lazy :)

I think I want to try King's Kratom after reading reviews here and to take advantage of the 50% promotion. I would order from Lucky Herbals again (I have not found such great prices anywhere else and like their stuff), but everyone says to rotate strains and vendors. If anyone has a recommendation for somewhere with similar prices

Anyway, sorry for going on forever. Basically I use kratom for anxiety relief/mood lift and pain. I am looking for a strain that can also give me energy during the day, but without feeling on edge. I was thinking of trying their Bliss Blend or Ultimate 7-OH, but does anyone know if the higher level of 7-OH might cause anxiety?

Also, I would like a strain to use in the evening or for sleep or just relaxing. Something a little bit sedating and possibly more euphoric and relaxing. From what I have read and tried, I would assume that a red would be best? I don't really know about golds or yellows and I also don't know much about the different types/origins (Malay, Thai, maeng da, Hulu, etc).

There is such a huge selection on King's Kratom that I am a little overwhelmed. I requested a sample but am running lower than I realized so I would like to order soon. I have read and learned a lot on these forums and am glad that this resource is here but there is SO much to learn. If anyone has any suggestions I would really appreciate some help. I did contact the vendor but haven't heard back.

Thanks!
The following user(s) said Thank You: michele373, Babel-17, Somethingsacredgoinonhere

• Page:
Moderators: kemppaulhSomethingsacredgoinonhere
Time to create page: 0.183 seconds