Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
22 Jun 2020
Good morning everyone, we'd like to welcome you to the new ILK Forum! We're in the process of finishing up all the the small details and will get everything done asap. This includes the new vendor pages, the daily and weekly special pages, the new blog sections, resource sections and more.

Please make sure to check out our approved vendors and don't be afraid to jump in there and ask questions and leave productive reviews.
~ I Love Kratom Forum Staff
General discussion regarding Plain Leaf Kratom, Opinions, Questions and Experiences. Or feel free to talk about your favorite kind of Plain Leaf Kratom.

TOPIC:

Getting back into kratom 1 week 1 day ago #53075

• michele373
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Thank you received: 4451
hey fair frank! glad to have you here. fellow re-leaf fan! gotta make more time eventually to catch up on his you tube show. captivating~

for anyone not already signed up for re-leaf LLC (maine) you can get an extra 10% off with my code GRYVOIQUU8

even their 'low class' strains hit me right. and their instant kava is such a staple right now for me and the hubby that i got 4oz.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Babel-17, Somethingsacredgoinonhere

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Getting back into kratom 1 week 2 days ago #53069

• Somethingsacredgoinonhere
  • Pizza and kratom ?
  • Thank you received: 2121
Welcome a board the ILK vessel FairFrank! B-)
Life is better with kratom !

Getting back into kratom 1 week 3 days ago #53068

• FairFrank
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Thank you received: 2

michele373 wrote: hey infernal!

re-leaf might seem a bit odd at first. numbers instead of names. if you can swing it, as a new customer you can get a blended kilo for $99 which is amazing.

krambo, long shift, sleep joe, bed melt, green pillow , red re-mix, and arthur itis are my favorite blends right now. the 'pick for me' option is your best bet as well. write in notes what you are looking for. like discomfort, mood, anziety ect..or just mostly all for discomfort. thats what i do

same about blends) great choice!
The following user(s) said Thank You: michele373, Somethingsacredgoinonhere

Getting back into kratom 3 months 2 weeks ago #51769

• michele373
  • Platinum Boarder
yes.. im not just sating that but their red bali kicks serious arse. i think its been the most potent one they have had so far, i got some when it was a bogo and new tested fresh batch promo.. so impressed had to get more when the time was right. it doesnt make me sleepy, but thats me. killed almost all stress and discomfort i had though! mellowed me out a great deal. ill mix it with the white and find my happy medium. and weigh it so i can post it.my fist attempt will be 50/50 and adjust from there.
The following user(s) said Thank You: FairFrank

Getting back into kratom 3 months 2 weeks ago #51767

• Pizza and kratom ?
Hey miss michele ,

I’m in the process of putting in a order for the WCMF as well .... trying to figure out the other half of the kilo ...or possibly getting the other half split between two varieties of possible . Very stoked to have PDO, now with this crazy beautiful price point , I think I’ll be getting more of their last selections more frequently now !!

I def trust PDO’s safety protocols and know that they are the epitome of integrity.

Happy Friday !!!!!!!
The following user(s) said Thank You: michele373

Last edit: by Somethingsacredgoinonhere.

Getting back into kratom 3 months 2 weeks ago #51765

• michele373
  • Platinum Boarder
so true...

if you can get amazing high quality leaf at reasonable prices. how can you go wrong?

im excited to try the new white cambodian MD since it provides relief from discomfort. ill have even more fun mixing it with the red bali! which i know i already love.

and yes jeff, dont go too low. there are vendors out there we can get a kilo for 50 or 60 bucks, but im not sure i trust that. especially with no lab tests. umm... nope. anyone can promise you anything to have you fork over the cash. but to me i have to have a good relationship and trust with. since you are literally putting your health and well being in their hands.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Somethingsacredgoinonhere

Getting back into kratom 3 months 2 weeks ago #51762

• Pharmacy Dropout
  • Vendor
  • Thank you received: 461
I can split a kilogram 2 or 4 ways. Yes, tell me Michele by all means, tell us who sent ya. I can work with our competition. I'll beat everyone out there, if I can.
I own and operate www.pharmacy-dropout.com We have the United States leading supply of bulk and retail Thunder God Vine. We also have Kratom, and other exotic botanicals. All of our Products are sold with no intent on use, and are not sold for consumption.
The following user(s) said Thank You: michele373, Somethingsacredgoinonhere

Getting back into kratom 3 months 2 weeks ago #51726

• InfernalSpoon23
  • InfernalSpoon23's Avatar Topic Author
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Thank you received: 36
Awesome thank you I'll have to give it a try!
The following user(s) said Thank You: Laurie, michele373, Somethingsacredgoinonhere

Getting back into kratom 3 months 2 weeks ago #51724

• michele373
  • Platinum Boarder
hey infernal.. i might be letting the cat out of the bag, but go to PDOs website. find one or 2 plain leaf strains you fancy. never had one from them i didnt like. and send him a message. or give him a call if you want to order soon. tell him you are a registered ILK member and michele sent ya.. lol..he gives us a steep discount. i have an order on the way!
The following user(s) said Thank You: Laurie, Babel-17, Somethingsacredgoinonhere

Getting back into kratom 3 months 2 weeks ago #51720

• Pizza and kratom ?
Yeah , that a lot of money for 500gms . I can’t afford that , but that’s why places like ILK exist, Feed back from folks who can help you find a price within ones budget without diminished quality . But good thing to point out , what’s a favorite for one , might not be for the other ..
but quality kratom is quality kratom . And there’s a high probability of success with any vendor on ILK, the odds are in Your favor :)

Sent you a PM , (L)
The following user(s) said Thank You: Laurie, michele373

Moderators: kemppaulhSomethingsacredgoinonhere
Time to create page: 0.206 seconds