Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
22 Jun 2020
Good morning everyone, we'd like to welcome you to the new ILK Forum! We're in the process of finishing up all the the small details and will get everything done asap. This includes the new vendor pages, the daily and weekly special pages, the new blog sections, resource sections and more.

Please make sure to check out our approved vendors and don't be afraid to jump in there and ask questions and leave productive reviews.
~ I Love Kratom Forum Staff
General discussion regarding Plain Leaf Kratom, Opinions, Questions and Experiences. Or feel free to talk about your favorite kind of Plain Leaf Kratom.

TOPIC:

Getting back into kratom 2 months 3 weeks ago #51701

• Somethingsacredgoinonhere
  • Pizza and kratom ?
  • Thank you received: 2001
Damn, putting me in the spot lol,

I’ll list a handful of some of my favorites, and if you want me to pick three , I’ll send you a PM.

Really my thing is to rotate between a handful all the time ...

Vendors Ive had good experiences with and enjoyed their products and can happily recommend -

Benni Botanical
Lucky Herbals
Texas Family harvest ( unfortunately members only vendor )
InSense/ Gold leaf
Fused Flora
Your Leaf Your Life
COB
PDA
High Sierra

I’ll add to this later , and also will send a PM :)
Life is better with kratom !
The following user(s) said Thank You: Laurie, michele373

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Getting back into kratom 2 months 3 weeks ago #51700

• michele373
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Thank you received: 4421
hey infernal!

re-leaf might seem a bit odd at first. numbers instead of names. if you can swing it, as a new customer you can get a blended kilo for $99 which is amazing.

krambo, long shift, sleep joe, bed melt, green pillow, red re-mix, and arthur itis are my favorite blends right now. the 'pick for me' option is your best bet as well. write in notes what you are looking for. like discomfort, mood, anziety ect..or just mostly all for discomfort. thats what i do
The following user(s) said Thank You: Laurie, Somethingsacredgoinonhere

Getting back into kratom 2 months 3 weeks ago #51692

• InfernalSpoon23
  • InfernalSpoon23's Avatar Topic Author
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Thank you received: 36
What would you consider to be your top 3 vendors??

Getting back into kratom 2 months 3 weeks ago #51686

• Somethingsacredgoinonhere
  • Pizza and kratom ?
  • Thank you received: 2001

InfernalSpoon23 wrote: Also I went with benni botanicals from some of the choices you gave me. Got almost all there strains to give them a try and hopefully I can find a couple I can buy much more of. Still looking for other places to set orders on as I want a large variety to try and find what works for me, since we all know kratom can be a very fickle mistress!

Benni is great, I’m sure you’ll have good luck with some of his products, he’s one of my preferred vendors , please let us know what ya think ! Def a fickle mistress ... kratom ... well said !
Life is better with kratom !
The following user(s) said Thank You: Laurie

Getting back into kratom 2 months 3 weeks ago #51675

• InfernalSpoon23
  • Fresh Boarder
Thank so much for the kind words! And I have tried you guys long ago and loved what i tried I'll have to give it a go. Besides the whites are there any greens or reds that you have that are above par right now?

Getting back into kratom 2 months 3 weeks ago #51674

• InfernalSpoon23
  • Fresh Boarder
Thank you for the suggestions! I got the strains you suggested from benni's. And Kava. Just kava. I absolutely love the stuff fro my severe anxiety disorder. It's a much healthier way to cap the night then drinking, which I dont like to do since I'm trying to live a sober lifestyle. I'll have to give that a try. What are some of your favorite strains from releaf?

Getting back into kratom 2 months 3 weeks ago #51673

• InfernalSpoon23
  • Fresh Boarder
Also I went with benni botanicals from some of the choices you gave me. Got almost all there strains to give them a try and hopefully I can find a couple I can buy much more of. Still looking for other places to set orders on as I want a large variety to try and find what works for me, since we all know kratom can be a very fickle mistress!

Getting back into kratom 2 months 3 weeks ago #51672

• InfernalSpoon23
  • Fresh Boarder
Thank you so much that means alot. I wish I could post my whole story somewhere where it could be seen by plenty of people. Because I have one hell of a story to tell. I just want people to know that kratom can have a super positive lifestyle change on someone if there in the right mindset, and not trying to abuse a substance.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Laurie, michele373, Somethingsacredgoinonhere

Getting back into kratom 2 months 3 weeks ago #51664

• Pharmacy Dropout
  • Vendor
  • Thank you received: 461
Yes sir,

Man, I'm sorry to hear about the fall. It takes a lot of bravery to say things like that and I'm glad you're getting back up on your feet and saying no to Heroin. It is evil. That takes guts and strength and I admire that!

I have an INCREDIBLE batch of White Bali AND White Horn from Kalimantan that people on the boards are talking about, and no returns equal no unhappy customers. It's exceptional. I'm shocked by the quality.
I have an incredible batch of Red Hulu for a slower burn, this last batch isn't as sedating as our previous batches, but still quite calm.
You may also consider our Red Bali, Red Bentuangie and Red Horn (a classic that put us on the board in a hyper-saturated market)

Please, use ILK at checkout and get 15% off.

I know that our previous customers enjoy our nighttime CBD gummies, and our 90% Kava is the best in the market for powder too for night time related things.

I'll price meet any of our competition too for plain leaf and as always, if you're ever less than satisfied, I always comp or refund, hassle free. I want you to feel safe when you order from our small, family owned and operated company. For future recommendations, I suggest texting me quickly to see what's popular. 541-250-1653. I'm busy, but I'll text back the moment I can.

New labels are in production, as our supplier stopped supplying a long time ago, our last two batches came out unaligned, so I hope you don't mind tacky label for the time being because we won't use the unaligned labels. The product inside is excellent and that's what matters.
I own and operate www.pharmacy-dropout.com We have the United States leading supply of bulk and retail Thunder God Vine. We also have Kratom, and other exotic botanicals. All of our Products are sold with no intent on use, and are not sold for consumption.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Laurie, michele373, Babel-17, Somethingsacredgoinonhere

Getting back into kratom 2 months 3 weeks ago #51663

• michele373
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Thank you received: 4421
oh and before i forget, whomever you choose (or many ) use the search key to find discounts. or ask us! like lucky herbals has ILK for 5% which is great on top of their low prices. but sign up for rewards if offered. like fused flora.

another all time favorite of mine is re-leaf LLC ( maine ) my code for them is GRYVOIQUU8

a touch more pricy but worth it. if you use the code and sign up for rewards you have at least $20 in free kratom in a couple orders on average. their blends kick arse and always change. my favorite this minute is arthur itis. and their instant kava mellows me out/ makes me sleep. great bang/ buck! i havent tried their CBD yet but its supposed to be great. we just have so many bottles right now. if thats your thing i recommend CBD from garden of one full spectrum (NY) and close seconds are from insense/ gold leaf CBD isolate, or CBG from organic elements ( i bet CBD is good too )
The following user(s) said Thank You: Laurie, Babel-17

Moderators: kemppaulhSomethingsacredgoinonhere
Time to create page: 0.148 seconds