Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
22 Jun 2020
Good morning everyone, we'd like to welcome you to the new ILK Forum! We're in the process of finishing up all the the small details and will get everything done asap. This includes the new vendor pages, the daily and weekly special pages, the new blog sections, resource sections and more.

Please make sure to check out our approved vendors and don't be afraid to jump in there and ask questions and leave productive reviews.
~ I Love Kratom Forum Staff
General discussion regarding Plain Leaf Kratom, Opinions, Questions and Experiences. Or feel free to talk about your favorite kind of Plain Leaf Kratom.

TOPIC:

Getting back into kratom 3 months 3 weeks ago #51672

• InfernalSpoon23
  • InfernalSpoon23's Avatar Topic Author
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Thank you received: 36
Thank you so much that means alot. I wish I could post my whole story somewhere where it could be seen by plenty of people. Because I have one hell of a story to tell. I just want people to know that kratom can have a super positive lifestyle change on someone if there in the right mindset, and not trying to abuse a substance.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Laurie, michele373, Somethingsacredgoinonhere

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Getting back into kratom 3 months 3 weeks ago #51664

• Pharmacy Dropout
  • Vendor
  • Thank you received: 461
Yes sir,

Man, I'm sorry to hear about the fall. It takes a lot of bravery to say things like that and I'm glad you're getting back up on your feet and saying no to Heroin. It is evil. That takes guts and strength and I admire that!

I have an INCREDIBLE batch of White Bali AND White Horn from Kalimantan that people on the boards are talking about, and no returns equal no unhappy customers. It's exceptional. I'm shocked by the quality.
I have an incredible batch of Red Hulu for a slower burn, this last batch isn't as sedating as our previous batches, but still quite calm.
You may also consider our Red Bali, Red Bentuangie and Red Horn (a classic that put us on the board in a hyper-saturated market)

Please, use ILK at checkout and get 15% off.

I know that our previous customers enjoy our nighttime CBD gummies, and our 90% Kava is the best in the market for powder too for night time related things.

I'll price meet any of our competition too for plain leaf and as always, if you're ever less than satisfied, I always comp or refund, hassle free. I want you to feel safe when you order from our small, family owned and operated company. For future recommendations, I suggest texting me quickly to see what's popular. 541-250-1653. I'm busy, but I'll text back the moment I can.

New labels are in production, as our supplier stopped supplying a long time ago, our last two batches came out unaligned, so I hope you don't mind tacky label for the time being because we won't use the unaligned labels. The product inside is excellent and that's what matters.
I own and operate www.pharmacy-dropout.com We have the United States leading supply of bulk and retail Thunder God Vine. We also have Kratom, and other exotic botanicals. All of our Products are sold with no intent on use, and are not sold for consumption.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Laurie, michele373, Babel-17, Somethingsacredgoinonhere

Getting back into kratom 3 months 3 weeks ago #51663

• michele373
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Thank you received: 4455
oh and before i forget, whomever you choose (or many ) use the search key to find discounts. or ask us! like lucky herbals has ILK for 5% which is great on top of their low prices. but sign up for rewards if offered. like fused flora.

another all time favorite of mine is re-leaf LLC ( maine ) my code for them is GRYVOIQUU8

a touch more pricy but worth it. if you use the code and sign up for rewards you have at least $20 in free kratom in a couple orders on average. their blends kick arse and always change. my favorite this minute is arthur itis. and their instant kava mellows me out/ makes me sleep. great bang/ buck! i havent tried their CBD yet but its supposed to be great. we just have so many bottles right now. if thats your thing i recommend CBD from garden of one full spectrum (NY) and close seconds are from insense/ gold leaf CBD isolate, or CBG from organic elements ( i bet CBD is good too )
The following user(s) said Thank You: Laurie, Babel-17

Getting back into kratom 3 months 3 weeks ago #51662

• michele373
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Thank you received: 4455
hey infernal!

glad youre back. and clean! m proud of you thats soooo awesome. you are a great example of what can be done!

my favorite pain relieving/ mood lift/ euphoria reds right now are

lucky herbals- red thai, yellow bali, red bali, or their new wild red sumatra is my shiznit today

pa botanicals- red fibro blend has just a touch of extract. not something i take all the time. ultra aware of tolerance and...

insense botanicals- fuzzy dragon, red dragon

benni botanicals- super red kali, gold bali, red kapuas

fused flora- red 'bent', any gold

PDO- red bali, their 'pig'

thats all i can think of at the minute
The following user(s) said Thank You: Laurie, Babel-17, Somethingsacredgoinonhere

Getting back into kratom 3 months 3 weeks ago #51660

• Somethingsacredgoinonhere
  • Pizza and kratom ?
  • Thank you received: 2125
Yes!!! What a fantastic game changer !! Wow bro, I’m so happy to hear all the good stuff that’s been opening up to you , your account of recovery is what I hope is seen by those who have a negative view with kratom . Utilized with a purpose and mindfulness, life changing awesomeness can be had . Thanks for sharing Infernal, that’s the best one can ask for , a life where your more in control , and the universe helps you along the way with blessings of love and livelihood.... spectacular bro !!

Very very stoked for you !! have you decided where you will be ordering from ? Hope others can offer up some good picks for your needs .

Much respect for you and your journey (L)
Like Laurie mentioned , very inspiring and hopeful for others who are in a place similar to where you were.

Don’t know where I got 3 months clean lol, 7 months !! Good job bro!
Life is better with kratom !
The following user(s) said Thank You: Laurie

Getting back into kratom 3 months 3 weeks ago #51655

• InfernalSpoon23
  • Fresh Boarder
It feels good man. Finally feel like I have a hold on life again. Got a good new job which is much better than I've had in the past, my relationship with my girlfriend is better than it's ever been in the past 4 years, I have my own place to live, I can afford my Bill's and am completely independent. Life is good.

Kratom has helped give my life back especially helping with my pain levels which were always the first thing to make me relapse on pain killers and end up back on the H. I'm also super shy when I'm sober and it helps me be more outgoing and open to others around me which is a gamechanger. And for most, it takes away any cravings or urges to do drugs/h at all. I feel satisfied with life, not like I'm missing out on anything
The following user(s) said Thank You: Laurie, Somethingsacredgoinonhere

Getting back into kratom 3 months 3 weeks ago #51653

• InfernalSpoon23
  • Fresh Boarder
Thank you so much! And congrats to you as well! That's a hell of an achievement! I'm still going to 12 step meetings online as well. Finally feel hopeful about the future!

Getting back into kratom 3 months 3 weeks ago #51644

• Laurie
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Have a better day!
  • Thank you received: 9123
CONGRATULATIONS on the 9 months! Woohoo! There are so many good vendors and strains!
Keep posting so you’re accountable! LOL
I’m in year 3. Still hitting 12 step meetings and they still help, while online. Those extra friendships are amazing. But, however you go, going clean is AWESOME. Especially during global spiking pandemics - really helps to know what the he’ll is going on and how should I behave to not be a statistic on a factless chart. CONGRATULATIONS!
Laurie
The following user(s) said Thank You: Babel-17, Somethingsacredgoinonhere

Getting back into kratom 3 months 3 weeks ago #51643

• Somethingsacredgoinonhere
  • Pizza and kratom ?
  • Thank you received: 2125
Right on Infernal, that’s as good of an update as one can give , congratulations again on your success moving forward !!!!

Here’s a couple of vendor suggestions -

High Sierra - green Hulu kapuas, boost blend and calm blend

InSense/Goldleaf- white Hulu , fuzzy dragon , golden benulu blend

Lucky Herbal- GMD, red Thai

Benni - wild green Hulu, string dried red Borneo

YOUR LEAF YOUR LIFE - jungle white , Grit , green bone . Plantation Thai

These are ones that I’ve been enjoying lately and are remarkable for my chemistry and needs!

Really happy to hear about your 3 months clean, how does it feel? How are are you doing my friend ? Do you feel a great level of relief from kratom ?

Take good care bro , and thank you so much for the update !! (L)

Life is better with kratom !

Getting back into kratom 3 months 3 weeks ago #51631

• InfernalSpoon23
  • Fresh Boarder
Thank you for the reply! I'm looking for a vendor to get some kratom from and thought I'd try something besides oties botanicals. I'm looking for some really stand out strains from specific vendors. Is there one you can recommend? Also still clean from heroin! Going on 9 months!!
The following user(s) said Thank You: Laurie, Babel-17, Somethingsacredgoinonhere

Moderators: kemppaulhSomethingsacredgoinonhere
Time to create page: 0.204 seconds