Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
22 Jun 2020
Good morning everyone, we'd like to welcome you to the new ILK Forum! We're in the process of finishing up all the the small details and will get everything done asap. This includes the new vendor pages, the daily and weekly special pages, the new blog sections, resource sections and more.

Please make sure to check out our approved vendors and don't be afraid to jump in there and ask questions and leave productive reviews.
~ I Love Kratom Forum Staff
General discussion regarding Plain Leaf Kratom, Opinions, Questions and Experiences. Or feel free to talk about your favorite kind of Plain Leaf Kratom.
  • Page:

TOPIC:

Bad batch among several good ones. 6 days 8 hours ago #51781

• michele373
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Thank you received: 4250
yeah, thats the great thing of not having a one time promo..

we can still get the awesome deal at PDO again and again! and split up to 4 ways.. as many times as we want to. thats why i didnt even want to post the price, without his permission.

i even ingest EOs after something in the tummy first.

and yes, you all know me and my bluntness.. ive told them many times we need a generator. we lost power in the middle of a wedding one day. luckily got it back within 2 hrs before it got dark but still. ive told the big boss if this isnt a push to get one, i dont know what is!

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Bad batch among several good ones. 1 week 35 minutes ago #51777

• Somethingsacredgoinonhere
  • Pizza and kratom ?
  • Thank you received: 1519
Yep and dang ,,,, generator would def be the way to go for sure , what a waste that could be remedied with a good investment into back up power .

I really liked PDO’s green Malaysian wild harvest and their green northern Sumatran MD... very good vibe-ing leaf ...

Tough decisions to make lol,

I love essential oils , but only have a basic few in hand .. lavender , rose , eucalyptus, grapefruit, and .... forget what the other one is. Bergamot I think ....

So good , I usually will use them in a bath when I’m lucky to have that time... throw in some epson salts and for-get-a-bout-it !! Heavenly :)
Life is better with kratom !
The following user(s) said Thank You: michele373

Bad batch among several good ones. 1 week 2 hours ago #51768

• michele373
  • Platinum Boarder
so true..

and i was just working again.. no power where i work since tues when the hurricane tore through. we even had tornado watches! i hope my job has power by sunday. big outing monday. but hey beyond my control

like i told the big boss, if this doesnt push the big wigs to get a generator i dont know what will. have to throw away at least $30,000 of spoiled food. what a terrible waste.

and i hear ya brando, since now i have to survive on the more meager unemployment i have to watch my spending too!

but yes with PDO i want to start splitting and trying some of the other strains. like i already had the pig, loved that!
maybe green bent, red kapuas hulu, vietnamese mekong red, red vein thai or malaysian MD if its back in stock.

look up the NEW wellness botanical blend. a company after my own heart! ive been dabbling in essential oils for a while now too. combination of the 2 is.... dy-no-mite!
The following user(s) said Thank You: Somethingsacredgoinonhere

Bad batch among several good ones. 1 week 2 hours ago #51766

• Pizza and kratom ?
That’s absolutely fantastic Jeffrey!!! Thank you so much :) I’ll be placing a order for sure real soon like !!!!

I love your products , high quality and now within my small budget !! Wahoo (L)
The following user(s) said Thank You: michele373

Bad batch among several good ones. 1 week 8 hours ago #51763

• Pharmacy Dropout
  • Vendor
  • Thank you received: 438
I deeeeeeply sympathize with r.l. killing ya'. Dear god. I can do kgs at 110.00 and that's with the shipping and tracking. Split 2 or 4 ways so long as it's included in the notes section at checkout. Half kg would be 70, so the half kg is actually 60 :).

That's on plain leaf.

By the way, we satisfy ALL of our customers, I make sure people leave happy, so there isn't a risk here when you do business with our small, family owned and operated business.
I own and operate www.pharmacy-dropout.com We have the United States leading supply of bulk and retail Thunder God Vine. We also have Kratom, and other exotic botanicals. All of our Products are sold with no intent on use, and are not sold for consumption.
The following user(s) said Thank You: michele373, Somethingsacredgoinonhere

Bad batch among several good ones. 1 week 1 day ago #51730

• Pizza and kratom ?
Hey man. Wow... I’m sorry to hear about the rough time , There' a lot of challenging struggles for so many of us .... it’s a hard time to be going through ..

I understand the need to make good on getting effective leaf given the financial times, so I’m hopping you get that rectified without any issue .

Good luck and please check in and let us know how you are with life and your tapering program ,

Much respect my friend !!! (L) don’t be a stranger :)

Brandon
The following user(s) said Thank You: Laurie

Bad batch among several good ones. 1 week 1 day ago #51728

• Inglorious
  • Inglorious's Avatar Topic Author
  • Junior Boarder
  • Thank you received: 50

I still haven't managed to email them to let them know. I've had A LOT of stuff going on the last few weeks. And since Saturday I've been pretty much crippled by what's going on right now. Trying my best.

Perhaps this weekend I will email them and see what they say. I of course know to be polite (always a must) and to give them as much info as possible. Just not sure I'm allowed to mention consumption, the effects I experienced, etc.

I'll be either creating a new thread about tapering. I've only gotten worse but I intend to start again, full force, with an even more intense plan than the previous one. So I'll be back with details and I trust anyone who feels like helping can provide me with excellent advice and feedback.

Having a terrible time irl atm. The situation I'm likely about to be in, I cant really afford to lose that kilo and just toss it out though (at 80+ bucks a pop and an uncertain future for me $/home wise). I'm trying to get a little stash built up to last for as long as I need it to. With about .5-1 kilo needed to finish the taper/reset/etc. Without going through too much hell.

It's just that I'll need to speed up the process and I know that means it's going to be even harder anduncomfortable, which is a horrific thought right now. Cant do it fast er and be completely comfortable but my time frame to do this is diminishing quickly.

Thanks for all your feedback in my previous threads as well as this one. Thank you all. Talk soon.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Laurie, michele373, Somethingsacredgoinonhere

Bad batch among several good ones. 3 weeks 2 days ago #51465

• Pharmacy Dropout
  • Vendor
  • Thank you received: 438
I've only had two flat out bad batches twice in our history, one was four to five years ago. The other was in Jan of this year but it didn't make circulation. We caught it VERY quickly. It does happen, even when tested. My advice, would be to be forthright but respectful. In my opinion, we're all created equal and your feelings should be taken into considerations but so should the person on the receiving end. If you received a bad batch, you should be compensated for the misery you went though as well, so I would include that also.

I wonder if we can match prices. What did you pay?
I own and operate www.pharmacy-dropout.com We have the United States leading supply of bulk and retail Thunder God Vine. We also have Kratom, and other exotic botanicals. All of our Products are sold with no intent on use, and are not sold for consumption.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Laurie, michele373, Somethingsacredgoinonhere, Inglorious

Bad batch among several good ones. 3 weeks 4 days ago #51449

• Pizza and kratom ?
I’d politely and respectfully tell this vendor just how you told us . I’m sorry that happened . If it’s a ILK vendor , there shouldn’t be any issues about refund or replacement . Please let us know the outcome of this unfortunate experience, feel free to message me anytime !

Brandon
I should add however, there’s been times where I’ve had stomach aches and thought it was because of bad Kratom, and come to find out it was because it was very potent and I needed to take half of what I would normally take… I’m not saying that this is the case but just saying it could very well be a bad batch or might need to cut back on the dose with this particular variety! Great to have you back
The following user(s) said Thank You: Laurie, Inglorious

Last edit: by Somethingsacredgoinonhere.

Bad batch among several good ones. 3 weeks 4 days ago #51448

• michele373
  • Platinum Boarder
glad youre back. sorry about being uncomfortable for your trip! that sucks.

i would tell them. especially since you like other strains. of course not every person is going to have a good reaction to all strains from all companies. since you did buy quantity, its totally reasonable not to try them all right away. most vendors are reasonable and have some kind of guarantee. especially the ones we have as forum approved.

the only way i can see people get turned down is if more than half of the bag is gone and ask for a rebate ( not an exchange )

i wouldnt call it 'bad' just that this perticular strain doesnt work for you. and that you would appreciate an exchange if possible. most are more than willing, especially if you do buy bulk. they dont want to lose you!

if you have any issue and they are an approved vendor please let us know. we will do anything we can to help
The following user(s) said Thank You: Laurie, Somethingsacredgoinonhere, Inglorious

• Page:
Moderators: kemppaulhSomethingsacredgoinonhere
Time to create page: 0.207 seconds