07 Feb 2019
Hey everybody,

Over the last 7 years this forum has grown exponentially. With your help, We have created a community of Kratom enthusiasts to come together and discuss the industry. The traffic that this site has received has been exciting but also overwhelming. All the while the site grew a little out of date. Over the last few weeks we have updated the platform of the Forum as well as the face of the forum. CHECK OUT THAT NEW LOGO!!! sweet right?!

We could use your help though...
Read More...
Vendor Reviews
Bookmark and Share

TOPIC: Pharmacy-Dropout

Pharmacy-Dropout 3 years 8 months ago #5299

• kemppaulh
  • Thank you received: 1015
I deleted his message and will have him banned.
;)
The following user(s) said Thank You: Pharmacy Dropout, ChromeDreams

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Pharmacy-Dropout 3 years 8 months ago #5307

• bryanb35
  • Senior Boarder
  • Senior Boarder
  • Thank you received: 18
.. Regulate,Mr.Kemp!..good job
The following user(s) said Thank You: Pharmacy Dropout

Pharmacy-Dropout 3 years 8 months ago #5311

• Pharmacy Dropout
  • Vendor
  • Vendor
  • Thank you received: 305
Thank you everyone. Thank you, Paul.
I own and operate www.pharmacy-dropout.com We have the United States leading supply of bulk and retail Thunder God Vine. We also have Kratom, and other exotic botanicals. All of our Products are sold with no intent on use, and are not sold for consumption.
The following user(s) said Thank You: GOLDA55

Pharmacy-Dropout 3 years 8 months ago #5324

• ChromeDreams
  • Gold Boarder
  • Gold Boarder
  • F-THISBS
  • Thank you received: 110

Pharmacy Dropout wrote: Thank you everyone. Thank you, Paul.

Mr. Kemp is the man! He has given me great advice, due to a situation I hesitate to post about just yet. Thanks Paul!

Now this thread can get back to the subject at hand...Pharmacy Dropout! Things are tight for me at the moment, but I will soon be placing my next order with Jeff/PD. Great quality, fair prices and customer service that's unmatched! Looking forward...
WHEN MANY OFFER GREAT ADVICE IN A TIMELY FASHION IT MAKES FOR A GREAT COMMUNITY. WHEN IT BECOMES ABOUT A FEW WHO LIKE TO HEAR THEMSELVES TALK AND DROWN OUT EVERYONE ELSE IT'S LIKE A RADIO SHOW: ILK PRESENTS THE "MAD MAX NEVER SHUTS UP SHOW" SPONSORED BY VENDORS HERE WHO ALSO HAPPEN TO OWN THE FORUM

Pharmacy-Dropout 3 years 8 months ago #5326

• madmaxnightrider
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Fight For Kratom! Don't Let Them Win!
  • Thank you received: 2977
I'll have to Try Pharmacy Dropout next time I make an order since everybody says it's so Awesome.
If anybody has any Questions about Kratom please private message me or make a Post & I will be glad to answer as soon as I can usually within 24 hours if not sooner. I'm usually on really late at night Between Midnight & 5am.

Pharmacy-Dropout 3 years 8 months ago #5365

• Pharmacy Dropout
  • Vendor
  • Vendor
  • Thank you received: 305
Pharmacy Dropout LLC is having a special promotion on Mitragyna infused, Nag Champa infused incense. It's real Mitragyna infused into the cone, with name brand Nag Champa as well. If you're interested in doing a review for some free samples of crafted products, please message me through my business website.

Why are we doing this - There seems to be an abundance of consumption related posts on ILK in regard to our Mitragyna and few in regard to the other aspects of the Mitragyna. Since it's not legal to sell this for human consumption, and there are so many posts revolving around consumption of Mitragyna, it's a bit of a legal liability to have very few reviews on here of how people use the product for other, non-consumption related things. It might paint a false picture. I cannot control consumption related posts on ILK. I also cannot control what the customer uses the product for, all we can do is sell it with no intent.

If you were reading this though, and working for the FDA, you might see how it could paint a picture. While this wouldn't hold up in court, we would rather avoid the courts all together. The legal costs of fighting these battles in court is too time consuming.

I am trying to get more feedback online from the non-consumption related crafting crowd, soap makers, incense makers, and people of this caliber to record their authentic and honest reviews of our products. If you are interested in doing a review, please contact me in private for some free samples. We want honest reviews.
I own and operate www.pharmacy-dropout.com We have the United States leading supply of bulk and retail Thunder God Vine. We also have Kratom, and other exotic botanicals. All of our Products are sold with no intent on use, and are not sold for consumption.

Pharmacy-Dropout 3 years 8 months ago #5382

• aimee
  • Gold Boarder
  • Gold Boarder
  • Thank you received: 151
I rite gud re-vues! Can rite reel gud!

Seriously, I've done some technical writing, and could supply some succinct and truthful reviews. It sounds extremely interesting.
Comfrey, my other favorite medicinal plant.

Pharmacy-Dropout 3 years 8 months ago #5388

• ChromeDreams
  • Gold Boarder
  • Gold Boarder
  • F-THISBS
  • Thank you received: 110
I never thought to review this product: I received the Cambodian MD Soap from Pharmacy Dropout a few months ago and let me tell you people about it. There were several small bars of soap, though I only ordered one, I believe (thanks Jeff). They were fairly small, about a quarter the size of the bars of Dial soap I use in the shower.

Because of the size, I decided it would be best to put them near the sink for hand washing. I am so glad I did. They were a perfect size for the task, and lathered up nicely, not too bubbly but just right. They had a nice aroma, kind of fruity but spicy for lack of a better description. I'm nose blind so that part doesn't really matter. To me, anyway.

So, back to the soap and hand washing. It worked really really well on my dirty grimy hands. Cleaned 'em right up, no fuss no muss! But, and with me there is always a but, they also made my hands feel soft. Really soft! Like wussy boy works in a salon by day and goes home to watch the Golden Girls marathon on Lifetime Network by night kind of soft. Really soft! As soft as my uh umm oh nevermind I think you catch my drift. You're picking up on what I'm putting down, right?

So there you have it my friends...I hope this helps, so when you are looking at the Pharmacy Dropout website in the near future, like you all should be doing sometime soon anyway, you will remember to buy some soap and give it a whirl! You won't be disappointed, I promise you...especially if you like them soft, ahem :silly:
WHEN MANY OFFER GREAT ADVICE IN A TIMELY FASHION IT MAKES FOR A GREAT COMMUNITY. WHEN IT BECOMES ABOUT A FEW WHO LIKE TO HEAR THEMSELVES TALK AND DROWN OUT EVERYONE ELSE IT'S LIKE A RADIO SHOW: ILK PRESENTS THE "MAD MAX NEVER SHUTS UP SHOW" SPONSORED BY VENDORS HERE WHO ALSO HAPPEN TO OWN THE FORUM

Pharmacy-Dropout 3 years 7 months ago #5795

• Chrismotark
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Thank you received: 1
I have ordered several times from Pharmacy-Dropout and each time I have received quality kratom. My favorite is the White Horned Leaf MD, it's exactly what I was looking for!
Great service, great quality kratom, you can't go wrong! :-bd

Pharmacy-Dropout 3 years 7 months ago #5839

• themadhun
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Thank you received: 2
Hello everyone, just joined the Forum today, and honestly I don't think I will be very active here, but I wanted to review the vendor that this thread is the subject of. First off, the website for ordering is very informative as well as simple to use. It also contains some interesting details on each strain. Shipping was prompt, and I received my order a day earlier then predicted by the post office. I also had the chance to chat with the vendor personally, and I can say it is refreshing to be able to talk to a business owner directly, and a very personable one at that.

I ordered 50 grams of Green Raiu, and from my limited knowledge of such things, it seems not to be something commonly acquired. If I am wrong about that, my apologies. Packaging was professional, and the product has more then lived up to my expectations. I am very satisfied with all aspects of this gentleman's operation, and will not hesitate to make another order very soon. And no, I am not a paid spokesman lol! I can also share with you that I am a musician, and my afternoon was filled with new insights and direction.

So if you are new and don't know where to start, why not try this guy. Peace y'all, take care.

Moderators: kemppaulh
Time to create page: 0.069 seconds