08 Dec 2012
BACK BY POPULAR DEMAND...
A few months ago we asked some of the Approved Vendors to offer some discounts to our community. A lot of them graciously did. We have been asked to bring those discounts back. The following vendors would like to share the love for this forum with you. I know we all appreciate it.
Read More...
Vendor Reviews
  • Page:
Bookmark and Share

TOPIC: GAIA ethnobotanicals ~ Ganesh MD review

GAIA ethnobotanicals ~ Ganesh MD review 1 year 5 months ago #16676

• NCholdings
  • NCholdings's Avatar Topic Author
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Thank you received: 7
Hello internet friends!

Avid user of Kratom's lovely aroma. First review so bear with me. I WAS NOT PAID FOR THIS REVIEW NOR WAS I REQUESTED TO, 100% VOLUNTARILY. Mostly for the Kratom newbies as finding a genuine vendor with fair pricing/strains isn't the easiest task. (And loving Gaia so far)

GAIA Ganesh Maeng Da:

What in the world is Ganesh? According to the site:

"GAIA’s first proprietary blend and #1 seller for almost two years. The finest Red Maeng Da and Elephant speciosa blend every created."

The following was copied from my notebook upon/during burning 5g's:

- first off, personally I consider this a more "stimulating" strain, had I burned more I feel it would've been an anxious ride (personally).

-this strain is VERY potent in regard to "cognitive effects" opposed to Kratoms' sedating reputation, granted I was at work (moving around) but I didn't notice too much of the painkilling/sedating effects. Keep in mind YMMV, as far as euphoria goes I was LIVING for my music.

-this strain particularly made mundane tasks so easy, I categorized it under "working strains" as my shift went by smoothly & I ended up actually doing extra work as I didn't mind thanks to Ganesh.

-I feel this is a "clean" Kratom, in regard to the brain fog some strains reduce/induce. I live with MDD & GAD, this strain made me concentrated but also calm. Essentially it allowed for better focus/clarity, there's almost a sort of speediness to it (subjective).

-reduced "background noise" of my day, I was focused and happy, my attention span was impressive.

-lastly, another sign of this being a more "cognitive enhancing" strain for me was that on my break at work, colors did seem brighter, the day was generally just a beautiful one which oftentimes we take for granted.

~~OVERALL~~
Definitely a morning/working strain. As I've said YMMV but I can say honestly say it's probably the most "cognitive enhancing" Kratom I've burned. I'm testing Gaia's strains before I stock up for my benzo withdrawal and while the strain is enjoyable personally it's not what I'm looking for in MY "perfect strain". Combined with a Bali/Sumatra I imagine would balance it out perfectly.

Again I am not partnered with Gaia, I'm actually ORDERING samples from H-S & SoCal. I also plan on reviewing those as well, after noticing I'd been essentially being robbed with the prices I was paying for the quality (ahem, KrakenK) ; If you guys think this is a helpful post let me know and I'll gladly write up more for the sake of the Kratom community (for those of us who burn it in place of another poison).

TL;DR ~ A+
Cognitive effects (99/100)
Sedative (75/100)
Painkilling (80/100)

Burn responsibly guys ❤️
The following user(s) said Thank You: Laurie, madmaxnightrider, FREEMEPLZ, Usernametaken, Donut, Teeswaran

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

GAIA ethnobotanicals ~ Ganesh MD review 1 year 5 months ago #16678

• Usernametaken
  • Gold Boarder
  • Gold Boarder
  • Thank you received: 295
:) NCholdings, it's nice to have you here on ILK. Glad you decided to join our friendly community. I thoroughly enjoyed your review :-bd. I look forward to reading more of them. You have a unique style of writing:cheer:.

I've been wanting to branch out and try different vendors. I'm interested in trying several of Gaia's blends. It's been said on another forum, that some of the blends contain extracts. Ganesh MD may be one of them as well as the Purple 8 n 1. Do you plan to review other strains from Gaia?

I suffer from the same mood disorder's as you, but I also have ADHD, PTSD, and Agoraphobia.

I believe all these issues make it even harder to find the right strains for me. Kratom is a tricky and fickle herb. Individual effects can vary dramatically.

Other vendors that I'm interested in are SoCal, Herbaldom, Glazba Botanicals, Motark, HCK Wellness, re-leaf LLC, PDO, and Herbalcafe.....
The following user(s) said Thank You: Donut

Live, Learn, Love....
Last edit: by Usernametaken.

GAIA ethnobotanicals ~ Ganesh MD review 1 year 5 months ago #16686

• madmaxnightrider
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Fight For Kratom! Don't Let Them Win!
  • Thank you received: 2309
Welcome to our little Forum NCholdings. Your First Post is A Review. I like it! Very well written Review. I Love the Ganesh MD also. Gaia is an Excellent Vendor with Awesome Prices.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Laurie

If anybody has any Questions about Kratom please private message me or make a Post & I will be glad to answer as soon as I can usually within 24 hours if not sooner. I'm usually on really late at night Between Midnight & 5am.

GAIA ethnobotanicals ~ Ganesh MD review 1 year 5 months ago #16829

• FREEMEPLZ
  • Expert Boarder
  • Expert Boarder
  • Planting the future...
  • Thank you received: 122

• Notice: Undefined variable: config in /home/line0019/public_html/components/com_kunena/template/blue_eagle5/layouts/user/profile/default.php on line 139

Notice: Trying to get property of non-object in /home/line0019/public_html/components/com_kunena/template/blue_eagle5/layouts/user/profile/default.php on line 139
Super descriptive review. I like it. Well done. Had to look up what your abbreviations meant but other then that very detailed. :-bd

GAIA ethnobotanicals ~ Ganesh MD review 1 year 5 months ago #16831

• Kaycee777
  • Gold Boarder
  • Gold Boarder
  • Thank you received: 216
Welcome NCholdings. I thoroughly enjoyed your review of Gaia's Ganesh MD. I hope you consider doing more in the future. Gaia is a vendor I very much look forward to trying out. I have had Ganesh MD on my radar for a while. I think I would enjoy it based on your description. The concern I have is that if what is said on other forums that some of Gaia's strains have extract in them is true, well that would be disappointing. Extracts are expensive so, personally, I don't think so. Especially at $5 per oz.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Laurie, NCholdings

GAIA ethnobotanicals ~ Ganesh MD review 1 year 5 months ago #16832

• NCholdings
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Fresh Boarder
Hi there!

No From the reviews I've read it USED to contain extract but it is just red & white MD now to my knowledge and the website description.

GAIA ethnobotanicals ~ Ganesh MD review 1 year 5 months ago #16833

• NCholdings
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Fresh Boarder
Hey guys sorry have been super busy lately. Thanks for the responses on my review I appreciate it as I'm new to the forums. I'll be doing another review most likely tomorrow on Herbal Salvation's Thai MD as I received my order today and impressed would be an understatement.

Stay tuned!!

GAIA ethnobotanicals ~ Ganesh MD review 7 months 2 days ago #25477

• Teeswaran
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Thank you received: 419
I agree with this review 100%. It is a stimulating blend. Good for mornings, but a little goes a long way (for me). It did subtly lift my morning headache and arthritic complaints, but not totally. It could be anxiety-provoking, especially if chased with coffee.

This is all just a dream .... Gen Mondrub
Last edit: by Teeswaran.
  • Page:
Moderators: kemppaulh
Time to create page: 0.141 seconds