07 Feb 2019
Hey everybody,

Over the last 7 years this forum has grown exponentially. With your help, We have created a community of Kratom enthusiasts to come together and discuss the industry. The traffic that this site has received has been exciting but also overwhelming. All the while the site grew a little out of date. Over the last few weeks we have updated the platform of the Forum as well as the face of the forum. CHECK OUT THAT NEW LOGO!!! sweet right?!

We could use your help though...
Read More...
Vendor Reviews
  • Page:
Bookmark and Share

TOPIC: Buy Kratom Bulk USA Review

Buy Kratom Bulk USA Review 3 months 1 week ago #33264

• Laurie
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
  • Have a better day!
  • Thank you received: 2910
I’m sorry you took my comment seriously, Koki.

I didn’t mean LITERALLY you should have donated to the AKA.

I was VENTING because the money would be better in the hands of the AKA versus vendors that are not trustworthy.

This was not an actual request for donations to AKA.

Most of us are dealing with disabilities AND therefore have LESS MONEY, including myself.

Sorry my post was misunderstood.
Laurie

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Last edit: by Laurie.

Buy Kratom Bulk USA Review 3 months 1 week ago #33271

• ZigZilla
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Thank you received: 6
Thanks Laurie, I actually went there, then did research on them which brought me here before I pulled the trigger on a purchase. Someone on here said that they shorted them on a purchase and then sent them extra kilos to make up for their mistake.
I actually did get a confirmation and tracking number today, so it must be ready for shipment. I will keep you posted.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Laurie

Buy Kratom Bulk USA Review 3 months 1 week ago #33272

• Laurie
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
  • Have a better day!
Aha! ZigZilla! That’s what I couldn’t figure out - their customers immediately end up here, often after “pulling the trigger” <—-love the phrase, btw!

Now I get it. Researching them online has our threads come up. That’s why it’s been like a “rash” of newbies here with a variety of stories to tell.

It’s been great for us! A whole bunch of new folks like you are getting into the discussions and it keeps things fresh. Never dull ;-)

Thanks for solving the mystery!
Laurie

Last edit: by Laurie.

Buy Kratom Bulk USA Review 3 months 6 days ago #33389

• ZigZilla
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Fresh Boarder
Ok, so I got my order from BKBUSA today and everything seems to be in order just fine. I also ordered from Greg's Botanicals like Koki recommended and It arrived today as well. Everything is perfect from both vendors. No complaints. Now to start testing. First one up "Lucky seven" from BKB.
Let you know details later.
ZigZilla

Last edit: by ZigZilla.

Buy Kratom Bulk USA Review 3 months 6 days ago #33390

• Koki
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Thank you received: 11
Did they send you a tracking email after ordering. Did it weigh properly? I have tried calling them still to get to leave a message that never gets returned. Greg's Botanicals are good quality. I also tried Gold Leaf Botanicals and the samples I requested we of very fine quality, especially the Fuzzy Dragon Blend if you prefer reds. Thanks ZigZilla for the updates. Did you get 20% off code from BKBU sent thru an email. I have received a number of them.

Buy Kratom Bulk USA Review 3 months 5 days ago #33397

• ZigZilla
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Fresh Boarder
Weights were good. I didnt get any discounts or free samples which is fine because its not expected, but it never hurts to ask. I did get a email tracking number. It did take a while for them to actually ship it out but when they did it was here quick.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Laurie, Koki

Buy Kratom Bulk USA Review 3 months 4 days ago #33419

• johncraig
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Thank you received: 1
I made a purchase on Dec 11th. This the automated order confirmation immediately.

<strong>Your order has been received and is now being processed. Your order details are shown below for your reference:

Order #73217 (December 11, 2018)
Product Quantity Price
White Maeng Da Kratom - 1kg (1000g) 1 $140.00
Subtotal: $140.00
Shipping: Free shipping
Payment method: Credit Card
Total: $140.00
</strong>
I was hoping to get a tracking number or some other form of information regarding the shipping soon after all the website states " We ship first class SAME DAY if ordered by 2 pm " My attempts to contact them by various forms of communication have been unsuccessful.
The email contact page kicks back the message, The phone message box is full. The FB message I sent has not received response. I will keep the progress of the order updated as received. I wont use them again unless.
I am usually patient with online vendors but as the holidays approach I will be leaving town and was hoping to receive my order before I make my journey.

UPDATE: 12/17 This morning I received my order the product looks good and is accurate weight. In retrospect the transaction went very good. I would have liked a tracking number but its all good. Will update with product quality at a later date.

Last edit: by johncraig. Reason: update previous post

Buy Kratom Bulk USA Review 3 months 4 days ago #33427

• ZigZilla
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Fresh Boarder
I received my order no problem. Product is very good as well. I did receive a tracking number pretty quickly via email. Received items about 6 days later

Buy Kratom Bulk USA Review 3 months 4 days ago #33428

• Laurie
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
  • Have a better day!
Welcome to the best kratom forum ever, johncraig.

Vendors across the country have experienced delays on their imports since before Thanksgiving. An FDA interference that affected EVERYONE.

THEN holiday mail adds to the delay.

I have always recommended people have a good month supply on hand to account for illegal product seizures and delays outside of vendor control. I recommended this probably a year ago and you weren’t here in our family yet. Live and learn.

Hope you enjoy your trip! Keep us posted on how it went, how your order experience ultimately went and we look forward to your comments!
Laurie

Buy Kratom Bulk USA Review 2 months 1 week ago #33858

• UncleSalty22192
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Thank you received: 0
BKBUSA owes me $105 for the kilo that I mailed back because it was bad. They refuse to answer the phone and you cant leave messages...they refuse to answer my emails. Shipping the kilo back cost me an additional $7.25 which I feel they owe me also. This company has terrible customer service and unless you live in California and can go find their office I would not buy from them. I'm out $112.25 and have no recourse but to tell my bank this was a fraudulent charge on my account and hope they charge back for me. I'm so disgusted. I made my purchase Dec 10th 2018 and its been a full month now I've been screwed out of my money. Anyone with any other way to contact them or other idea for me please let me know. You can email me oconnorchris77va(at)yahoo(dot)com.

• Page:
Moderators: kemppaulh
Time to create page: 0.062 seconds