21 Nov 2018
Happy Thanksgiving from the I Love Kratom Community!

We wanted to post all the Black Friday Deals that our approved vendors have made us aware of. We have heard that there are a few vendors that are having a tough time staying stocked up. We are confident one of these vendors would love to help you until your vendor is all stocked up again!
Read More...
Vendor Reviews
  • Page:
Bookmark and Share

TOPIC: Buy Kratom Bulk USA Review

Buy Kratom Bulk USA Review 1 week 5 hours ago #33860

• Laurie
  • Away
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
  • Have a better day!
  • Thank you received: 2632
Welcome to the best kratom forum ever, UncleSally22192!

Sorry to hear you also found THIS FORUM AFTER THAT occurred. That is a common thread among y’all.

Please post any updates on your order and perhaps look around here for reviews and TRUSTWORTHY Vendors to help you get some mood lift after that stressful situation.

Hope you feel better from venting AND have ample product on hand that you know works for YOU :-)

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Laurie

Buy Kratom Bulk USA Review 2 days 23 hours ago #33963

• madmaxnightrider
  • madmaxnightrider's Avatar Topic Author
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Fight For Kratom! Don't Let Them Win!
  • Thank you received: 2480
I am so Sorry to all who have Lost Money with BBK USA. They are looking like they are Scammers. When I did this Review over a year & a half ago they were good but not now. I am going to Edit my Review now.

Please Keep us Updated on your problems with BBK USA. I will send BBK USA an Email to say how Disappointed I am in them & that I will be putting them on my Scammers List of Vendors & see in anyway if I can help you all get your Money Back from BBK USA. Good Luck with it. Keep us Informed.

Here is their Email: This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Laurie

If anybody has any Questions about Kratom please private message me or make a Post & I will be glad to answer as soon as I can usually within 24 hours if not sooner. I'm usually on really late at night Between Midnight & 5am.
Last edit: by madmaxnightrider.

Buy Kratom Bulk USA Review 2 days 14 hours ago #33979

• Laurie
  • Away
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
  • Have a better day!
  • Thank you received: 2632
They have long been removed from the ILK APPROVED VENDOR LIST since the problems started. I also recall successful shopping with them in 2016. After that, Kratom Crazy was ALSO involved in creating unhappy customers by accepting payment, the end. They both still do that, to my knowledge. Embarrassing for the hard working industry suppliers serving customers good products at good prices for the PASSION of sharing a wonderful alternative plant.

BUYKRATOM.WEBSITE has been reported for list removal as well-tho they did NOT accept payment. Kudos for that.

Please update any review you may have done on them, Madmax.

Madmax-THANK YOU FOR HELPING SO MANY PEOPLE by doing such thorough reviews! I haven’t the patience to use ONE STRAIN for long enough and the circumstances regarding what I ate, how I slept last night ALL affects my results, so I’m not able to get anything consistent with my kratom use EXCEPT pain relief, mood lift, and some whites/yellows are ZIPPY. I tend to think my mood lift is from DECREASED PAIN, lol! Your patience in testing strains and your descriptive reviews really are important to the community for guidance. Thumbs WAY UP 99/100 (lol)

Laurie
  • Page:
Moderators: kemppaulh
Time to create page: 0.110 seconds