21 Nov 2018
Happy Thanksgiving from the I Love Kratom Community!

We wanted to post all the Black Friday Deals that our approved vendors have made us aware of. We have heard that there are a few vendors that are having a tough time staying stocked up. We are confident one of these vendors would love to help you until your vendor is all stocked up again!
Read More...
Vendor Reviews
  • Page:
Bookmark and Share

TOPIC: Kratom Asia Review

Kratom Asia Review 1 year 5 months ago #19564

• madmaxnightrider
  • madmaxnightrider's Avatar Topic Author
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Fight For Kratom! Don't Let Them Win!
  • Thank you received: 2409
Green Malay-This is a very different Malay that I've tried before. It is mostly relaxing with slight stimulation to it. Effects start very rapidly in just under 10 minutes. Effects last just over 3 hours. Had to take a little big more than I usually take to get good effects from it but it is a solid strain. Definitely a mood lifter & motivator. Would be great for any Social Occasion. Just makes you more relaxed & more able to talk more freely. Can be day or nighttime strain. Very well balanced Malay. Just have to change the Dose for differing effects. This is a jack of all trades strain. This will not blow you out of the water with effects but will make you better able to handle the world around you & put you in a better mood for sure. 85/100

Green Vietnam-Excellent mood lifter with both relaxing & energizing qualities to it. I would say this one is right in the middle with the energy taking the edge over the relaxing. So a little more towards the Fast side but not overly stimulating. Can be taken day or night but more of a day strain. This strain will put you in a good mood if you have any depression or anxiety of any kind. Great Strain. Just have to watch the dosage because the higher dosages over 5 grams can give side effects like dizziness, headache or nausea. So I would stay under 4 grams with this one. Not much for Pain Relief though. 87/100

Red Horn-Great strain for just relaxing in the afternoon or for any kind of anxiety you may be having. Also helps with Pain Relief. Doesn't have much energy to it. So I would say this is a more afternoon to nighttime strain. Just a great relaxing slight mood lifting strain. If taken in higher doses this one will sedate you. 86/100

Red Vein-Excellent strain for any pain relief. Also has a slight relaxing effect to it as well. This one is purely for pain relief. It does a great job getting rid of any kind of pain without sedating you too much or without too much stimulation. It's right in the middle between relaxing & energizing. 85/100

Super Green-Good motivating, uplifting, stimulating strain. Great for in the morning when needing a get up & go like a cup of coffee. Works in about 15 minutes & lasts about 2.5 hours for me. Mostly has a engergizing & uplifting effect to it with minimal relaxing effects. So a good fast strain for taking during the day. 86/100

Yellow MD-Excellent mood booster that has some nice stimulation to it but not overwhelming. This strain is just a joy to take. Just makes everything easier & more enjoyable. One of my Favorites of all time & I've used many a strain & vendor over the years. This strain just always works for me. I'm not saying it will work for you like it did for me but there's a chance that it can. Wonderful daytime strain! 95/100

Yellow Vein-Excellent relaxing mood lifter. This one will sedate you for sure if taken in higher doses. It's more on the slow side but if taken in the lower doses can be taken in the daytime without being sedated or sleepy. More of an afternoon to nighttime strain. Excellent for any Anxiety you might have. Starts out with some slight stimulation then moves into some nice relaxation after about 1 hour. 90/100

White Vein-This one is a relaxing white strain but not overly so. Can be a day or night strain. This white is slightly more relaxing than energetic. Still has some good energy but not enough to take as a big energy boost. Has a nice uplifting, relaxing slightly energetic stimulation to it. 87/100

Red MD-Very good potent red strain for chronic pain relief. Doesn't have any strong effects to it other than pain relief. Has a some slight subtle relaxing uplifting quality to it. If you need pain relief this one is for you for sure. It's very smooth without any side effects or wobbles. 89/100

White MD-Excellent uplifting white strain with a good amount of stimulation to it with a lot of energy to it. Will get your heart beating faster with just a small dose. I just had to take about 2.5 grams & it felt like much more. Good powerful white strain that will give you all the energy you could ever need. Only would be a day strain. 90/100

Green MD-This one can have side effects to it but is still very good. You have to watch the dosage on this one. You have to find the exact dose or sweet spot that works for you the best but once you do this one will reward you. It gave me a slight headache & dizziness but once I found the exact dose that went away for me. This Green MD has a very good uplifing & motivating or focusing quality to it. More of a fast strain with the stimulating qualities taking over more than the relaxed qualities but still has some relaxation to go along with it. 83/100

Green Asia-Excellent long lasting, mood lifting, slightly stimulating strain. This one just makes everything easier & more fun in your life. That's how Kratom should be. The effects take a little while to come on at about 30 minutes. When the effects start they gradually get stronger over about an hour then last about another 2.5 hours for me. So I can Imagine this Strain lasting a good 4 hours with most others who don't have a Tolerance like I do because of my daily intake. Very nice, good strong green strain that would be Perfect for the middle of the daytime. 88/100

Red Hulu Kapuas-Very good relaxing & also pain relieving strain. This one is on the milder side so you might have to take a bit more to feel some stronger effects. This doesn't mean that it's weak it means that the effects are a bit on the mild side. This one will not overtake you with effects. It doesn't have any stimulation or energy with it. Just a milder relaxed, calming slightly pain relieving strain that is good for laying around. 83/100

Gold Bali-A good relaxing afternoon to nighttime strain. This one will have you really feeling calm & slightly sedated with a slight mood lift as well. Not an overly potent strain but the effects are just strong enough to relax your daily anxieties away for a few hours. This is more of a slower strain that is not potent enough to sedate you unless you took a big dosage. 83/100

Yellow Horn-An awesome super relaxing, mood lifting strain that will just calm you down & put you in a happier more chilled out mood. This strain is Perfect for Anxiety or anyone with anger issues that get out of hand because it will relax your heart & body down quickly & just have you in a great calming, relaxing mood. You might have to take a bit larger dosage than your normal dosage because I had to. I had to take about 20% more than I normally do. So if your dosage is 5 grams then you would take about 6 grams to get great effects but this is just a suggestion because you may not have to just because I had to. 90/100

White Hulu Kapuas-An Excellent unique white strain that has great balanced qualities between relaxing & energizing. It's effects go back & forth between the two different effects very smoothly without one overpowering the other. This is a very different strain that I'm used to taking with the usual strains. It is so very balanced & smooth without being overwhelming. This strain will not sedate you nor will it over stimulate you but just will keep you in a very happy up to beat mood in a good place in your mind. 91/100

Yellow Banjar-Kind of a relaxing, calming yellow strain at first but then after about 1 hour goes into a nice slightly mood lifted stimulated energetic effect. Not very prominent but it is there. A unique effect that is right between a relaxed & stimulated effect. 81/100

Yellow Hulu Kapuas-A milder Yellow strain that will be better for newbies or for blends better than taken by itself. When taken by itself it just doesn't have strong effects. Have to take more than my normal amount. Don't get me wrong this is not a bad strain. It is just better when blended or taken by newbies because it won't blow you away by it's effects. 63/100

Gold Maeng Da-With this one you might have to take a little more than your usual amount because it's a more milder slower strain. It really doesn't have many effects to it other than sedation. So this one is for Insomnia for sure. 69/100

Green Hulu Kapuas-Excellent mid range moderate strain that is right between fast & slow. Gives a nice smooth mood lifting effect for about 2 hours then fades quickly. Can be taken day or night because the effects will not over stimulate you or over sedate you. 87/100

Kratom Asia is an Excellent Vendor for sure. They couldn't be any nicer & had no problems communicating with them at all. All of their Kratom Strains were top notch & were very high quality. The grind was very fine & didn't have much of a taste to it which is a plus for sure. Pouches were Vaccuum Sealed but once opened couldn't be seal them back because the pouches had no Zipper on them. So I had to put the Kratom in my own Pouches which isn't that big of a deal. I do that most of the time anyway. The Package was wrapped better than anything I have ever gotten online before. It took me a good 10 minutes to get the tape & cardboard cut off so I could get to the Kratom Pouches. Unbelievable packing job they did. Shipping was good at 10 days once it was shipped out. They seem to have enough strains to choose from to fulfill any kind of need you may want. There Yellow MD is one of the Best Strains of all time in my book. I would very highly recommend Kratom Asia.

Kratom Quality 90/100
Customer Service 100/100
Shipping 82/100
Pricing 93/100
My Overall 90/100
The following user(s) said Thank You: Laurie, Nessa, gmantheman, StarWarsForce, Kaycee777, kratom asia, kobegirl

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

If anybody has any Questions about Kratom please private message me or make a Post & I will be glad to answer as soon as I can usually within 24 hours if not sooner. I'm usually on really late at night Between Midnight & 5am.
Last edit: by madmaxnightrider. Reason: Added some Strains to the Review.

Kratom Asia Review #2 1 year 5 months ago #19565

• Nessa
  • Gold Boarder
  • Gold Boarder
  • Thank you received: 272
Awesome reviews!!! Pretty much have the same experience with everything you stated. I too absolutely love the Yellow M.d.! You got to try blending the Green Vietnam and the White Maeng Da at a half teaspoon each, or half and half of your normal dose, it's amazing together!!!
What do you think about me doing Kratom Asia's reviews in blends? I rarely take a strain alone, and am constantly mixing and matching, plus I just can't add anything that you haven't covered, your reviews are so very thorough as it is! :)
The following user(s) said Thank You: Laurie, madmaxnightrider

KRATOM=HOPE

Kratom Asia Review #2 1 year 5 months ago #19567

• Laurie
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
  • Have a better day!
  • Thank you received: 2566
HI Nessa,
You didn't ask me, but I think it's a great idea. It's a realistic approach to reviewing, since most of us mix n match! I'm sure dwi would appreciate reviews in any form. He's seeking the truth in reviews. Truth is we mix em up!
The following user(s) said Thank You: Nessa, kratom asia, kobegirl

Laurie

Kratom Asia Review #2 1 year 5 months ago #19569

• kratom asia
  • Gold Boarder
  • Gold Boarder
  • We sell fresh kratom powder
  • Thank you received: 253

• Notice: Undefined variable: config in /home/line0019/public_html/components/com_kunena/template/blue_eagle5/layouts/user/profile/default.php on line 139

Notice: Trying to get property of non-object in /home/line0019/public_html/components/com_kunena/template/blue_eagle5/layouts/user/profile/default.php on line 139
Thank you so much for your time reviewing my product madmax, thank you laurie and nessa.
Really like it very much.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Laurie, madmaxnightrider, kobegirl

Lets be friend, add me on social media

Email :asiakratom@gmail.com
Facebook :
www.facebook.com/asiakratom
Whatsapp : +6285252150710

Kratom Asia Review #2 1 year 5 months ago #19570

• gmantheman
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Thank you received: 732
Another detailed review by madmax. I always look forward to your reviews.

Kratom Asia Review #2 1 year 5 months ago #19580

• madmaxnightrider
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Platinum Boarder

Nessa wrote: Awesome reviews!!! Pretty much have the same experience with everything you stated. I too absolutely love the Yellow M.d.! You got to try blending the Green Vietnam and the White Maeng Da at a half teaspoon each, or half and half of your normal dose, it's amazing together!!!
What do you think about me doing Kratom Asia's reviews in blends? I rarely take a strain alone, and am constantly mixing and matching, plus I just can't add anything that you haven't covered, your reviews are so very thorough as it is! :)

That sounds like a great idea Nessa. I have never done Reviews of my Own Blends before. Would be very interesting to see how the Blends turn out as far as effects go. Take your time & record the effects after taking several doses. That's what I do. Good Luck with it & have fun.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Laurie, StarWarsForce, kobegirl

If anybody has any Questions about Kratom please private message me or make a Post & I will be glad to answer as soon as I can usually within 24 hours if not sooner. I'm usually on really late at night Between Midnight & 5am.

Kratom Asia Review #2 1 year 5 months ago #19581

• madmaxnightrider
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Platinum Boarder

kratom asia wrote: Thank you so much for your time reviewing my product madmax, thank you laurie and nessa.
Really like it very much.

No Problem KA! It was my Pleasure to Review your Product. Thanks for giving me the chance & thanks for all the Samples you provided me with.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Laurie, StarWarsForce, kobegirl

Kratom Asia Review #2 1 year 5 months ago #19584

• Kaycee777
  • Gold Boarder
  • Gold Boarder
  • Thank you received: 217
Great review Madmax. I look forward to trying and reviewing samples from Dwi, but it will be a while. They have a holiday in Indonesia now and have to wait until July 1 to place the transaction. Patience is a virtue..

Kratom Asia Review #2 1 year 5 months ago #19612

• kratom asia
  • Gold Boarder
  • Gold Boarder
  • We sell fresh kratom powder
  • Thank you received: 253

• Notice: Undefined variable: config in /home/line0019/public_html/components/com_kunena/template/blue_eagle5/layouts/user/profile/default.php on line 139

Notice: Trying to get property of non-object in /home/line0019/public_html/components/com_kunena/template/blue_eagle5/layouts/user/profile/default.php on line 139
I hope the shipping to canada not having a trouble kayce777. The post agent said he can do shipping on monday.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Laurie, Kaycee777

Lets be friend, add me on social media

Email :asiakratom@gmail.com
Facebook :
www.facebook.com/asiakratom
Whatsapp : +6285252150710

Kratom Asia Review #2 1 year 5 months ago #19624

• Kaycee777
  • Gold Boarder
  • Gold Boarder
  • Thank you received: 217

kratom asia wrote: I hope the shipping to canada not having a trouble kayce777. The post agent said he can do shipping on monday.

Looking forward to it Dwi. There should be no problem getting it into Canada. It is sold here by long time on line vendors and I have brought in kratom from the U.S. numerous times without issue.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Laurie

• Page:
Moderators: kemppaulh
Time to create page: 0.174 seconds