Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
22 Jun 2020
Good morning everyone, we'd like to welcome you to the new ILK Forum! We're in the process of finishing up all the the small details and will get everything done asap. This includes the new vendor pages, the daily and weekly special pages, the new blog sections, resource sections and more.

Please make sure to check out our approved vendors and don't be afraid to jump in there and ask questions and leave productive reviews.
~ I Love Kratom Forum Staff
Vendor Reviews

TOPIC:

In Sense Botanicals Sale and Reviews wanted! More free samples!! 2 years 11 months ago #23271

• Insense1
  • Insense1's Avatar Topic Author
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Thank you received: 1968
Glad to hear this!!
:-)

The following user(s) said Thank You: Laurie

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

In Sense Botanicals Sale and Reviews wanted! More free samples!! 2 years 11 months ago #23260

• Nan70
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Thank you received: 4065
Just tried Red Hulu I bought from the Black Friday sale. Nice strain very relaxing, mild mood lift,feeling calm and stress free.
Green Thai is next. I take mostly red strains I am looking forward to trying the green.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Laurie, Insense1, Donut

In Sense Botanicals Sale and Reviews wanted! More free samples!! 2 years 11 months ago #23259

• Insense1
  • Platinum Boarder
Yes, we carry quite a few different strains and mixes
Thank you!

The following user(s) said Thank You: Laurie, Donut, Jonionioni

In Sense Botanicals Sale and Reviews wanted! More free samples!! 2 years 11 months ago #23244

• Jonionioni
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Thank you received: 9
Well sorry I went crazy happy...but I really never heard about this until I was emotional and down from getting off the meds...i really believe this is a blessing to all cuz yeah..I was worried about my liver and my attitude was bad on all my meds...anxiety meds I was still anxietied out..pain meds I was hurting more (?) Yeah weird...but I just ordered from you and thank you I will call when I need to know some strains cuz I guess yeah...there is a lot of them ? Lolol

In Sense Botanicals Sale and Reviews wanted! More free samples!! 2 years 11 months ago #23238

• Insense1
  • Platinum Boarder
Isnr life grand without all that stuff in us!

The following user(s) said Thank You: Donut, Jonionioni

In Sense Botanicals Sale and Reviews wanted! More free samples!! 2 years 11 months ago #23237

• Insense1
  • Platinum Boarder
How Awesom!!
We carry many strains, and all are of very high quality
Complaints are very rare
We are so happy to hear of your positive experience with our kratom!
We also now carry many strains from the wild
My own opinion.... they are cleaner and i notice the difference even more with the reds, but a bit with all
You are welcome to give me a call and i will help where i can
Many really dont know of all the benefits of Kratom.
Thank You!!

The following user(s) said Thank You: Laurie, GOLDA55, Donut, Jonionioni

In Sense Botanicals Sale and Reviews wanted! More free samples!! 2 years 11 months ago #23232

• Jonionioni
  • Fresh Boarder
Hello hello....i am so amazed..I use to be very heavy and on a LOT of different medications..Just a week and a half ago I got off ALL medications because of my weightloss and almost to goalweight. I hated the way they made me feel...and even going through withdrawals, etc etc..i had the p.a.w.s syndrome and energy was shot...my good herbal queen friend who taught me a LOT of things gave me this piece of golden heaven...I love them all thus far..red Bali was amazing..red Hulu was amazing and fuzzy dragon...lets just say I worked out...i enjoyed company lol...and I'm ALIVE!! This is a blessing and I almost want to cry because I just felt trapped...and you were a blessing. I just want to know the best energies and where to buy?!?!?! My friend pointed me to a great direction (YOU) and I would love to know more...its amazing too I don't need much and I'm really loving this new found blessing. It definitely is way better for your life goals...

In Sense Botanicals Sale and Reviews wanted! More free samples!! 2 years 11 months ago #23183

• Chris
  • Visitor
I ordered a couple kg of different blends from in sense a few weeks back and am happy to post my experiences here. I'm kind of picky on Kratom and I have a few stains I use regularly for pain and PTSD symptoms--mostly red's but occasionally a green. I don't like a lot of strains I try but the ones I got from in sense were both very good and worth writing about.

I don't know the composition of the blends I ordered so I pretty much tasted them "in the blind" over the last week.

The fuzzy dragon blend felt like a green/red mix or maybe predominately green? Either way it was very clean feeling and had both a nice energy and mild euphoria to it. It did not feel sedating or drowsy in any way... I took it about 6 times over the last week and the results were very consistent so I think I have a good picture now. For some reason it just feels really clean... sometimes I can get a slight motion sickness with some stains and there was no hit of this at all with the fuzzy dragon.

The name is apropos--to me a fuzzy dragon signifies something that is intense yet with the edges rounded over so it's also got some "mellow" to it. Overall this seems like a well thought out blend, from the contents to the name.

Cheers,

Chris

In Sense Botanicals Sale and Reviews wanted! More free samples!! 2 years 11 months ago #23180

• Insense1
  • Platinum Boarder
Awesome, sorry for the late reply
Email me at
This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.
We will get you some samples
Or call me at9162010454

The following user(s) said Thank You: Laurie, GOLDA55, Donut

In Sense Botanicals Sale and Reviews wanted! More free samples!! 2 years 11 months ago #23167

• Jonionioni
  • Fresh Boarder
Me too girl...I'm hoping for the bestlol
The following user(s) said Thank You: Laurie, Donut

Moderators: kemppaulhSomethingsacredgoinonhere
Time to create page: 0.212 seconds