21 Nov 2018
Happy Thanksgiving from the I Love Kratom Community!

We wanted to post all the Black Friday Deals that our approved vendors have made us aware of. We have heard that there are a few vendors that are having a tough time staying stocked up. We are confident one of these vendors would love to help you until your vendor is all stocked up again!
Read More...
Vendor Reviews
  • Page:
Bookmark and Share

TOPIC: Re-Leaf LLC Review

Re-Leaf LLC Review 1 month 2 weeks ago #33071

• waaustin
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Thank you received: 4
Hello,

Based on my persistent online search, I believe i have finally discovered a reliable and trustworthy resource for Kratom information!

So, i just joined up! Look forward to being part of the discussion!

Also, i have signed up for an account with Re-Leaf LLC and was wondering if anyone here would be agreeable to providing me with a referral so that i may qualify for their "Platinum" member status?
The following user(s) said Thank You: Laurie

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Last edit: by waaustin. Reason: text corrections

Re-Leaf LLC Review 1 month 2 weeks ago #33077

• Laurie
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
  • Have a better day!
  • Thank you received: 2632
Welcome to the best kratom forum ever, waaustin!

I love Re-Leaf LLC, but I don’t have platinum status and I can enjoy their product and pay by e-check just fine. Bet you can, too! It says, “anyone can”.

It’s a bit different than other vendor product. Start with a sampler because people tend to LOVE IT or NOT THEIR FAVE. Use a small dose or you’ll be sorry. Less IS more with his product line, in my experience.

I can’t recommend you since you’re new to me, but please tell them hello from Laurie and see if it helps? It probably won’t. I only shop there once or twice a year. LOL

Laurie

Re-Leaf LLC Review 1 week 1 day ago #33847

• Jazzfan1
  • Senior Boarder
  • Senior Boarder
  • Thank you received: 62
Review on Maximum Glee #1 from Re-Leaf LLC:-P

This was my first time ordering from Re-Leaf LLC. I ordered six blends. Maximum Glee#1, Zipity Do Da, Upside Down Frown, Nerv Blend, Sedativo, and Lindsay Lohan Blend.

When I received the package it was nice to see all of my Kratom double packed inside the bubble wrap envelope. There was a note from the vendor(Joe & Jaz) with a free product code to be entered on my next order with them. I then opened the bag of Maximum Glee #1. I smelled the Kratom and it had a mild tea smell. The Kratom was a vivid lime green color and the texture was of fine baby powder. I used my usual amount and waited. Twenty minutes later I experienced a great sense of well being. I decided to stretch out. That is how I tell how well the pain relieving qualities are. I am giving this a solid 10 on pain relief. My mood and general attitude were great with a strong sense of being content. As far as energy goes. I had a calm feeling nothing over the top as a matter of fact I would say this strain gave me patience. I had the energy to do what I wanted but, was not in a hurry. My experience was positive and if I were to Rename this Phenotype Blend. I would call it "Maximum Contentment"

I will report on the other blends from Re-Leaf LLC. SOON.

Re-Leaf LLC Review 6 days 8 hours ago #33873

• Jazzfan1
  • Senior Boarder
  • Senior Boarder
Review on "Upside Down Frown" Blend from Re-Leaf LLC

This Blend from Re-Leaf LLC is a part of my first order from this vendor. This mix is Green-20%, Green-20%,White-50%, Red-10%.

Because, this blend has 50% white I decided this would a great morning blend. I used my usual amount and got ready for work. About 15 minutes later, as I was getting ready, I started to really get a feeling of excitement. I started to think about the name of the blend "Upside Down Frown" and I admit. I was smiling. This Kratom came on all at once. I think this blend is great for working. I had plenty of positive energy and a strong feeling of well being. This blend is great for Mood Boost and confidence. I will be saving this Blend for the weekends. I think it would be a great Kratom for going on a first date. We all react differently to Kratom. So, I can't guarantee how it will affect you. That having been said. I strongly recommend trying this blend. I really enjoyed the quality of experience I had with this Kratom.

I still have a few more blends to try from my first order from Re-Leaf. Keep you posted

Re-Leaf LLC Review 4 days 22 hours ago #33906

• madmaxnightrider
  • madmaxnightrider's Avatar Topic Author
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Fight For Kratom! Don't Let Them Win!
  • Thank you received: 2480
Don't you have to be a Member to order from Re-Leaf.LLC? Or am I wrong?

If anybody has any Questions about Kratom please private message me or make a Post & I will be glad to answer as soon as I can usually within 24 hours if not sooner. I'm usually on really late at night Between Midnight & 5am.

Re-Leaf LLC Review 4 days 21 hours ago #33910

• Jazzfan1
  • Senior Boarder
  • Senior Boarder
As of 2019 are-leaf no longer requires membership. They are open to everyone. I have placed 2 orders with them and paid for with ach/debit basically my checking account. I think now if you want to pay with a credit card they want you to meet the requirements of a platinum member.
I ordered from the Re-Leaf LLC website and my order came in about 3 days. I am very happy with the Kratom.
Visit the Re-leaf LLC website and you will see they have a new program.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Laurie, madmaxnightrider

Re-Leaf LLC Review 4 days 21 hours ago #33911

• Re-leaf LLC
  • Gold Boarder
  • Gold Boarder
  • Thank you received: 365
We appreciate everyone! Please remember that we are here for you and won't let you down. We will try to help all we can!

@JazzFan1 We are glad you are enjoying the product :) Thanks for honest, kind words!! :)))
The following user(s) said Thank You: Laurie, madmaxnightrider, PhillyCheeze

We always want you to contact us! 207-907-6687 We take kratom very serious!

Re-Leaf LLC Review 3 days 58 minutes ago #33962

• madmaxnightrider
  • madmaxnightrider's Avatar Topic Author
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Fight For Kratom! Don't Let Them Win!
  • Thank you received: 2480
Thanks for being such a Great Vendor Re-Leaf.LLC!:-bd You have the most Selection of any Vendor that I've seen.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Laurie, PhillyCheeze

If anybody has any Questions about Kratom please private message me or make a Post & I will be glad to answer as soon as I can usually within 24 hours if not sooner. I'm usually on really late at night Between Midnight & 5am.
  • Page:
Moderators: kemppaulh
Time to create page: 0.139 seconds