Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
22 Jun 2020
Good morning everyone, we'd like to welcome you to the new ILK Forum! We're in the process of finishing up all the the small details and will get everything done asap. This includes the new vendor pages, the daily and weekly special pages, the new blog sections, resource sections and more.

Please make sure to check out our approved vendors and don't be afraid to jump in there and ask questions and leave productive reviews.
~ I Love Kratom Forum Staff
Vendor Reviews
  • Page:

TOPIC:

Earthshine Organics Review 3 years 1 month ago #21206

• madmaxnightrider
  • madmaxnightrider's Avatar Topic Author
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Fight for your Rights to Use Kratom.
  • Thank you received: 4334
Sumatra White-Fantastic for a quick motivating energy burst. The Best White Sumatra I have ever tried. Only lasts about 1.5 hours for me but is great while it lasts. Gives a ton of energy & stimulation with zero relaxing effects. The Perfect morning or mid-day strain to give you all the motivation & energy you will need. This one is fantastic for making blends also. 92/100

Red Thai-This one is a pain relief strain only in my opinion. Not much effects other than some very good pain relief. I have Migraines several times a month & this one helped the Migraine. 79/100

Weetos Honey & Oats CBD Cereal-Had excellent taste & very good pain relief. Gave me some slight relaxation but not outstanding. Good if you are in need of Pain Relief only & are hungry from some Cereal for Breakfast. 75/100

They seem to have a good variety of Kratom. They do have Excellent Quality but I just could never afford this kind of Kratom because I am on a Budget all of the time. Customer Service was ok & had no issues there. Shipping took about 3 days which was very good. Their little Pouches were good & were labeled very good & sealed good enough. I only tested 2 Strains but from those 2 Strains there Kratom seemed to be Pretty Potent in my opinion. In my Scoring out of 100 anything over 50 is good. Anything under 50 & it's not good. Everything was good except for the Prices. If you have the money then you will be getting some Quality Products here.

Kratom Quality 87/100
Customer Service 79/100
Shipping 87/100
Pricing 31/100
My Overall 70/100
Life Is Like Teaching Sanskrit To A Pony.
Intelligence is like a river. The deeper it is... the less noise it makes.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Laurie, StarWarsForce

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Last edit: by madmaxnightrider. Reason: Had To Edit a Few Things.
  • Page:
Moderators: kemppaulhSomethingsacredgoinonhere
Time to create page: 0.171 seconds