Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
22 Jun 2020
Good morning everyone, we'd like to welcome you to the new ILK Forum! We're in the process of finishing up all the the small details and will get everything done asap. This includes the new vendor pages, the daily and weekly special pages, the new blog sections, resource sections and more.

Please make sure to check out our approved vendors and don't be afraid to jump in there and ask questions and leave productive reviews.
~ I Love Kratom Forum Staff
Vendor Reviews
  • Page:

TOPIC:

The Herbal Cafe Review 3 months 1 week ago #51054

• Iroticiv
  • Junior Boarder
  • Thank you received: 36
Yes ginger candies. Have to look into skullcap. Have a great week. Dan
The following user(s) said Thank You: michele373

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

The Herbal Cafe Review 3 months 1 week ago #51052

• michele373
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Thank you received: 4381
that sounds good. ill have to try them. did they send those ginger candies? ohhh I love those! red dragon sounds good!

skullcap has me in bed pretty quick, and it has its own list of health benefits as well.

nice to be stocked up on red, always beneficial. I sometimes mix more relaxing strains with white or gold to make it more suitable for day.

thanks for the offer! im good, but we all like to keep our eye out for each other, if someones in a tough financial spot, we can pay it forward so to speak to keep them able to still take kratom.

The Herbal Cafe Review 3 months 1 week ago #51051

• Iroticiv
  • Junior Boarder
Hi Michelle,
The herbal cafe is pricey but they do have quality Kratom. They also send you a goodie bag with Kratom and usually send a sample. With the Kratom they send some candies, a little burlap bag and small wooden spoon. They are a fun vendor with quality Kratom. I just received their energy blend which is excellent for the mornings. I am not really into reds, but their red dragon is nice. Never tried skullcap? Lol. Have a great week Michelle. If you like reds I have many ounces from a variety of vendors. Be happy to share
The following user(s) said Thank You: michele373, Somethingsacredgoinonhere

Last edit: by Iroticiv.

The Herbal Cafe Review 3 months 1 week ago #51047

• michele373
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Thank you received: 4381
hey iroticiv!

I missed this back in the day, im glad yo found what you were looking for. I just finished one from kratom eye ( last point on my budget but a nice mix up on occasion) but like most higher priced kratom, I only buy when theres a promotion. and frankly if it didn't work I wouldn't buy it twice! their big red is the bomb for PM..

anyways...took skullcap... feeling loopy!.. blah blah..

herbal café? do tell... im toast..
The following user(s) said Thank You: Somethingsacredgoinonhere

The Herbal Cafe Review 3 months 2 weeks ago #51036

• Somethingsacredgoinonhere
  • Pizza and kratom ?
  • Thank you received: 1820
No worries , Baik Bali sounds bueno ! I’ve heard of this name , can’t remember where though ...
Please leave a review if you feel inclined under the “find a vendor rate a vendor “ category.
Life is better with kratom !

The Herbal Cafe Review 3 months 2 weeks ago #51033

• Iroticiv
  • Junior Boarder
I was mistaken herbal cafe with another vendor with a similar name. I have actually been a customer of the herbal cafe for a couple of years. Their Kratom is great. They down sized their Kratom operation last year and just recently added back their inventory. They made me fall in love with baik Bali. It is my favorite strain. Sorry for mistake. After one order they send the customer a VIP discount. They are a fun vendor.

The Herbal Cafe Review 3 months 2 weeks ago #51032

• Iroticiv
  • Junior Boarder
Hi,
That Baik Bali looks interesting. Going to order a little.

The Herbal Cafe Review 3 months 2 weeks ago #51028

• Somethingsacredgoinonhere
  • Pizza and kratom ?
  • Thank you received: 1820
Hey Iroticiv,
I’ve never tried this company before , but if Madmax says they’re good , then they must be of good quality . Yeah, that price is a bit out of my budget , sorry I don’t know of any coupons.. I’d contact them and see about a first time discount ... and please report back if you decide to give them a try !
Life is better with kratom !

The Herbal Cafe Review 3 months 2 weeks ago #51024

• Iroticiv
  • Junior Boarder
They are pricey. Any known coupon codes? Like to try an ounce but with shipping their md is $27/ounce. That's nuts

The Herbal Cafe Review 3 years 3 weeks ago #21352

• madmaxnightrider
  • madmaxnightrider's Avatar Topic Author
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Fight for your Rights to Use Kratom.
  • Thank you received: 4315
Red Bentuangie-Excellent for Pain or Muscle Aches. Is a great relaxer or soother of any kind of ache you may have. Also can be used for being nervous in any situation. Just will slowly relax your body & mind & if you lay down it will sedate you. Just a great quality relaxing red that will melt your pain or anxiety away. 86/100

Supreme Red Thai-Not much energy going on here with this one. This one is all Pain Relief for sure. If have any kinf of Pain then this is the one for you. Has some very subtle relaxing going on. If you need pain relief without wanting to be sedated or energized then this is the one for you. 85/100

Comfort Blend-This is a very enjoyable strain that has both relaxing & energy qualities with it. It will give you motivation to get things done & you will enjoy doing it. Also will help you Focus on whatever you are doing. Really good if you are trying to learn something new. Highly Recommended Blend in my book. 87/100

Green Dragon-Very well rounded, smooth strain that is very mood lifting with quite a bit of motivating energy effect that goes along with it. Has very little Calming effects. Great day strain for just about anything. 86/100

White Vein MD-This White seems to be really relaxing & can be sedating in higher doses. Takes a little while to kick in. This one would be good for nighttime. I wouldn't recommend it for daytime because it is quite calming & relaxing & will not give you much of an uplift or any stimulation or motivation. Now all these effects will be different for each & every person because every body has different chemical makeup. This Strain's effects were relaxing while it could be energetic for you. Just a warning if you go out & buy certain strains because of my Reviews. 80/100

Baik Bali-Fantastic day strain that has a ton of stimulation. Has great motivation with it but can be overwhelming if you don't watch your dosage each time. This Bali is probably the most potent Bali's that I have ever tried. Only take this in the daytime because you will not sleep at night if you take it near bedtime. This one lasts a long time at over 3 hours for me. So it will last longer with you because I have a Tolerance where Kratom's effects just doesn't last very long anymore. 93/100

Bumble Bee Green MD-Excellent uplifting strain with very good enery & motivating qualities to it but can be sedating as well. This one will make you more social & make it more easier to socialize around crowds. This one is quite potent so a smaller dose if recommended. Just under 2 grams was all that I took for my dose & still got effects from it. Doesn't take very much because it's a powerful MD. After about 1 hour the energy can turn into sedation if you lie down then it will put you out. Very funny how the effects can change from energetic to sleepy & sedating. 87/100

Sacred Blue Lotus Dried Petals & Stamens-A good Blue Lotus. I put them all in water & steeped them for about 20 minutes & then added sugar & honey & it wasn't that bad tasting. I got quite relaxed after about only 10 minutes of ingesting the Tea & lasted about 1.5 hours. Excellent for any Anxiety. 81/100

Sound Sleep Tea Blend-This one has 4 different Herbs in it. This one did relax me a little but just didn't put me to sleep. I steeped the Blend in about 6 Oz. of Water for 20 Minutes on Low. The effects are mildly relaxing. It's taste is not bad. I put some sugar in it & it was good. It would help you sleep if you were to lay down & try to sleep I would think but it would never just put you out to sleep. This one can be good for mild anxiousness. It took about 45 minutes to start kicking in & lasted about 2 hours & was mildly relaxing & calming. The Blend has Mulungu, Skullcap, Indian Warrior & Willd Lettuce. 69/100

Herbal Cafe has some super high quality Kratom that is very fresh & is very potent. It doesn't take very much of any strain for a dosage. The Prices are high when you buy in lower amounts but in KG they are well worth the price because of the Very High Quality. Each strain has very strong effects that is noticeably different from each other which is rare with a lot of vendors. They have the fastest shipping I have ever seen. It took just 2 days to get to me once shipped. Customer Service was very good. They have a huge selection to choose from. They have have rare strains also. They also carry a ton of other Herbals. If you are looking for some very high quality Kratom that is fresh, potent & each strain has some differing effects then look no further. I very highly recommend Herbal Cafe.

Kratom Quality 93/100
Customer Service 87/100
Shipping 98/100
Pricing 59/100
My Overall 87/100
“I am the madmaxnightrider. I'm a fuel injected suicide machine. I am the rocker, I am the roller, I am the out-of-controller!”
Life Is Like Teaching Sanskrit To A Pony.
Intelligence is like a river. The deeper it is... the less noise it makes.
The following user(s) said Thank You: StarWarsForce, CT38

• Page:
Moderators: kemppaulhSomethingsacredgoinonhere
Time to create page: 0.344 seconds