09 Mar 2020
We want to welcome everyone to the New I Love Kratom Forum. We're constantly trying to improve the forum for our members. Please take the time to show our approved vendors some love. Check out our approved advertisers as well and feel free to post about your experience. If this is your first time to the site, make sure to register and do your first post in the "Introduce Yourself" section. Also, make sure do check out the "Approved Vendors" section of the forum to find great daily and weekly deals.

We would like to send out a special thanks to all of our advertisers and approved vendors. Be sure to check out their sites and try them out.

UPDATE: Gold Leaf Botanicals is doing a special 10% off and I had posted it incorrectly. That coupon should is now changed to ILKforum15%.

We would like to throw a big thanks out to all the vendors on this forum for being so awesome and a very very special thanks to our Moderators.

~ I Love Kratom Forum Staff
Read More...
Vendor Reviews

TOPIC: Free Samples from DakineKratom.com

Free Samples from DakineKratom.com 1 year 10 months ago #29494

• Laurenlovestea
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Thank you received: 13
Im not sure how to use forums well but i would like to thank Peter and Da kine for their fast service and quality. Thre red k and red ultra were very good for bedtime and helped me stay asleep through the night which is very hard for me. Their green ketapang and green hulu work very well to take during the day and be able to work with less pain and a better mood with no problems. Thank you for your excellent customer service
The following user(s) said Thank You: Laurie, DaKineKratom

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Free Samples from DakineKratom.com 1 year 11 months ago #29389

• Nan70
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Thank you received: 3859
The trick to writing a review is to make no medical claims. You can say its quality Kratom. They offer great customer service. You like that the kratom is organic. I was able to describe it as perfect for the daytime. You would consider this vendor as trusted for quality product.

I am learning, I understand now why some of my past reviews for vendors couldn't be posted.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Laurie, DaKineKratom, Laurenlovestea

Free Samples from DakineKratom.com 1 year 11 months ago #29353

• GptGrl
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Thank you received: 23
I just resent the email to see if it works now. Will let you know if I get another error message.

Free Samples from DakineKratom.com 1 year 11 months ago #29347

• DaKineKratom
  • DaKineKratom's Avatar Topic Author
  • Expert Boarder
  • Thank you received: 124
Hello All,

My site was changed to a better server the other day, but the tech guy didn't configure the email properly. I could send emails out, but I was not receiving any for more than 24 hours ....until 3 minutes ago. So if anyone did not get a reply from me, is because my email was down, and I did not get your email. Its fixed for good now. Its the best way to contact me. Sorry for any hassle this has caused anyone. The point was to get a more professional faster server, not a dysfunctional email!

Best Wishes,
Pete

Da'Kine Kratom
www.dakinekratom.com
The following user(s) said Thank You: Laurie

Last edit: by DaKineKratom.

Free Samples from DakineKratom.com 1 year 11 months ago #29345

• GptGrl
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Thank you received: 23
Hi Pete. I tried to use your contact form on the site and also the email you used last to contact me. This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.. I don’t think any of them worked. Let me know
Alyssa

Free Samples from DakineKratom.com 1 year 11 months ago #29344

• DaKineKratom
  • Expert Boarder
Thank you Nessa!!! I looked in my email and contact form submission, but I did not see your email though. If its not too much of a problem, could you resend it please?

Thanks for your support! Your eye looks like a clock. Is that photo-shopped? :)
Pete
www.dakinekratom.com

Free Samples from DakineKratom.com 1 year 11 months ago #29343

• Nessa
  • Gold Boarder
  • Thank you received: 279
I also just emailed you back as well, and I don't mind at all, and if you needed to change up the wording to, that's not an issue either. I should be started out the review with the wording different, like Aromas, or the Burn of the kratom...
KRATOM=HOPE

Coupon for people who gave me reviews..GrpGirl, Tribute 1982, Nessa, etc, etc 1 year 11 months ago #29341

• DaKineKratom
  • Expert Boarder
Thanks GrpGrl,
Thanks for offering!. You are the only one so far. I don't need to use a real name or anything. But I can't have anything said about pain, or mood, or medical type stuff or I can get in trouble.
If you wanted to write me a super quick one without that stuff, it would be really nice.
you could write it here, or my email on the site, or the contact form here. dakinekratom.com/contact/

Thank you!
Take Care,
Pete
www.dakinekratom.com

Free Samples from DakineKratom.com 1 year 11 months ago #29337

• Laurenlovestea
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Thank you received: 13
Hello i was just on ur site someone had recommended it. I registered but ive had trouble with my email...laurenbsimpson86@yahoo.com thanks!look forward to tryin u out!

Coupon for people who gave me reviews..GrpGirl, Tribute 1982, Nessa, etc, etc 1 year 11 months ago #29336

• DaKineKratom
  • Expert Boarder
Thanks GrpGrl!

I don't know why I wrote that message now though because my site is down for 2-3 hours as its changing to a new server! So my email and website is down for another 2-3 hours and no one can contact me right now. But if you want to email me tomorrow. I will be happy email you a coupon code for 15% off.

Best Wishes,
Pete

www.dakinekratom.com

Moderators: kemppaulhSomethingsacredgoinonhere
Time to create page: 0.288 seconds