07 Feb 2019
Hey everybody,

Over the last 7 years this forum has grown exponentially. With your help, We have created a community of Kratom enthusiasts to come together and discuss the industry. The traffic that this site has received has been exciting but also overwhelming. All the while the site grew a little out of date. Over the last few weeks we have updated the platform of the Forum as well as the face of the forum. CHECK OUT THAT NEW LOGO!!! sweet right?!

We could use your help though...
Read More...
Vendor Reviews
  • Page:
Bookmark and Share

TOPIC: Vendor suggestion while Re-leaf is remodeling

Vendor suggestion while Re-leaf is remodeling 7 months 3 weeks ago #33659

• Laurie
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
  • Have a better day!
  • Thank you received: 6188
This system sounds MUCH BETTER. Totally.

It’s so simple that it’s confusing.

So long as there are not 500 green phenotypes and 600 red phenotypes, etc, I’m good..

I have never ordered from anyone based on region of origin. I sample them and then order what I liked. My system is based on the colors. Greens in this bag, reds in that bag, etc..

I’ll be able to do this, so that means ANYONE can figure this out because one of my limitations is a serious learning disability/inability to comprehend large amounts of information. It’s a SERIOUS symptom related to my chronic depression, I’ve had it all of my life SO FAR. Just as my chronic pain is really just a symptom of chronic depression. Depression the condition/illness/disease whatever you wanna call it. NOT THE MOOD or EMOTION. I am not unhappy or depressed AT ALL. I consider it a disease because it’s lifelong, based on studies and research. Hoping to prove that wrong through lifestyle changes over time, of course. As opposed to just treating symptoms. Treating symptoms gives me a much better shot at disabling my clinical depression (disease/illness NOT MOOD).

I appreciate your changing the menu SO MUCH, Joe.

EDIT: Thanks, Joe. On the sample issue, I’ve had that happen more often than not. I still recommend it. ;-)

And I look forward to those photos!

<hugs>
Laurie

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Last edit: by Laurie.

Vendor suggestion while Re-leaf is remodeling 7 months 2 weeks ago #33663

• Somethingsacredgoinonhere
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Thank you received: 2640
Hey Kratom peeps, I’ve not the experience of many long term Kratom fans (1 1/2 years) but have found the approach joe is giving to be refreshing and liberating. I’m tired of so many vendors( not actually their fault because lack of knowing the truth, I’m subject to that as well, but I’m getting schooled by his website and this topic) claiming this strain and that strain and putting a well known label on something sobas to sell, sell , sell, even though it’s far from a consistent and truthful method.

Joe , I really want to purchase from your company, I’m hopping to get referred by someone... anyone who would do that for me, ... ( I need to pay with a debit card, and last I checked you need to spend either a certain amount within a certain time frame or be referred by a member) ...I can appreciate the possible reasons for your model and method and would like to try your products because of how much integrity I feel you have in explaining and enforcing this unique approach

Thx for doing what you do and perhaps I’ll get the referral so I can sample your much touted and highly spoken of Kratom , I’m sure its the beezneez!!!!

This forum is such a great platform to a enlightened journey with this awesome leaf,

Look forward to trying and knowing for myself what great products you provide to those of us in search of the no bullish-t Kratom brands

Happy new year , keep up the good form (L)
The following user(s) said Thank You: Laurie

Vendor suggestion while Re-leaf is remodeling 7 months 2 weeks ago #33664

• Laurie
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
  • Have a better day!
Hi SACRED, If you have a debit card, it’s tied to a checking account, right? He accepts e-check. It’s the same as using your debit card only you provide the routing number and account number from your check INSTEAD of your debit card numbers. The funds transfer the exact same way. You don’t need a sponsor to purchase unless you do not have a debit card tied to a checking acct. and that’s what they are - for.
You can use it tonight!
Laurie

Vendor suggestion while Re-leaf is remodeling 7 months 2 weeks ago #33665

• Somethingsacredgoinonhere
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Thank you received: 2640
Thanks Laurie, I believe I missed that in the payment options...

I appreciate the clarification, gonna order tonight or tomorrow (L)

Vendor suggestion while Re-leaf is remodeling 7 months 2 weeks ago #33666

• Laurie
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
  • Have a better day!
Cool! Happy to help. Very happy to help. I’m excited about this conversion, but I’m glad I learned the names of the regions over there, too! :-)
Laurie

Vendor suggestion while Re-leaf is remodeling 7 months 1 week ago #33838

• Hamburgler
  • Hamburgler's Avatar Topic Author
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Thank you received: 11
Wow crazy that this is where my post has gone. Alot of interesting information about the changes you are making Joe. As I stated I am a regular releaf customer. Have been for almost a year now. My only concern with your new system is not being able to get less than 50g of a type of kratom. For instance, I normally order 200g and split it like 6 ways. I do this because I utilize kratom daily and I am someone who's tolerance has gotten quite bad. So I feel like the more types of kratom I have available to me, the better I can rotate and keep receptors fresh and experience different alkaloids daily. I never take 1 strain twice in a week. I am using a new strain each day and have my go tos.

With all this being said Joe, in your experience and research, do you believe rotating different strains is a myth? Again, if rotating strains is a real thing then that's my only concern with having to order 50g of each phenotype. On a side note, I pretty much only take blends from releaf exclusively. I will take a single strain maybe once a week.

Anyways, I wanted to give an update on my experience trying another vendor other than releaf. As you know I put in an order from Inland that I received. I got 1 oz of each blend and 10g of Red Maeng Da and 10g of Red Bali. I dont think I can really give a good review of them because when I tried them my tolerance was really bad and so I actually had to taper for a week. So as I traveled home with family for the holidays, I noticed PA Botanicals physical location was very close to me. I visited the store and bought 3 blends and 4 strains and I was very pleasantly surprised. I got to trying their product as my taper came to an end and I got some really good results. I also bought some Cats Claw from PA and have been trying it for about 2 weeks and it has been a wonder of difference... I am finally getting really good effects again. So I definitely think PA has quality product and I feel like the Cats Claw was very helpful too.

I definitely recommend checking out PA Botanicals and I recommend anyone and everyone to give Cats Claw a try before dosing.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Laurie, PhillyCheeze, Somethingsacredgoinonhere

Vendor suggestion while Re-leaf is remodeling 7 months 1 week ago #33840

• PhillyCheeze
  • Gold Boarder
  • Gold Boarder
  • Thank you received: 361
I'm not finding Cats Claw on their site.

Do you use it as a potentiator?

Vendor suggestion while Re-leaf is remodeling 7 months 1 week ago #33848

• Hamburgler
  • Hamburgler's Avatar Topic Author
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Thank you received: 11

PhillyCheeze wrote: I'm not finding Cats Claw on their site.

Do you use it as a potentiator?

They don't have it listed on their site, they sell it in store. But I just called her when I put in my latest order and she said she is going to add it to my order. So just call or email her. You can Google her phone number for the store if you need to talk to her. But yes I use it for potentiation and this is the best kratom has hit in a long time. I get the effects faster and they last longer and it is stronger as well.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Laurie, PhillyCheeze, Sarabar1194

Last edit: by Hamburgler.

Vendor suggestion while Re-leaf is remodeling 7 months 5 days ago #33941

• Jazzfan1
  • Gold Boarder
  • Gold Boarder
  • Thank you received: 369
For the record. Re-LLC is open to everyone. No membership needed. I have placed 2 orders recently and have been BLOWN AWAY at the freshness and quality of experience I am having with Re-Leaf LLC’s kratom. I had heard good things about Joe and Jaz’s company but I had never ordered.
If you haven’t tried their Kratom recently it is worth giving them a shot.
I know I sound like a Homer for Re-Leaf LLC but, that’s ok. I really love their Kratom.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Laurie, PhillyCheeze

Vendor suggestion while Re-leaf is remodeling 7 months 4 days ago #33965

• madmaxnightrider
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Fight For Kratom! Don't Let Them Win!
  • Thank you received: 3149
Yes Joe's Kratom is very potent & always fresh. I Loved all the Strains that I have tried from him.
If anybody has any Questions about Kratom please private message me or make a Post & I will be glad to answer as soon as I can usually within 24 hours if not sooner. I'm usually on really late at night Between Midnight & 5am.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Laurie, PhillyCheeze

• Page:
Moderators: kemppaulh
Time to create page: 0.061 seconds