07 Feb 2019
Hey everybody,

Over the last 7 years this forum has grown exponentially. With your help, We have created a community of Kratom enthusiasts to come together and discuss the industry. The traffic that this site has received has been exciting but also overwhelming. All the while the site grew a little out of date. Over the last few weeks we have updated the platform of the Forum as well as the face of the forum. CHECK OUT THAT NEW LOGO!!! sweet right?!

We could use your help though...
Read More...
Vendor Reviews
  • Page:
Bookmark and Share

TOPIC: Rob (In Sense and Gold Leaf) is a class act

Rob (In Sense and Gold Leaf) is a class act 5 months 3 weeks ago #33617

• emhbar11
  • emhbar11's Avatar Topic Author
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Thank you received: 33
I am somewhat new to the Forum. Recently I reached out for advice, I appreciate all who had input. I was looking for a vendor and Rob (In Sense and Gold Leaf) reached out and he has been nothing but a class act. He helped me decide which blend would work best.89 always for a Kilo came yesterday and it rocks. Thanks Rob I appreciate you.
The following user(s) said Thank You: kemppaulh, Laurie, Insense1

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Rob (In Sense and Gold Leaf) is a class act 5 months 1 week ago #33861

• Jazzfan1
  • Gold Boarder
  • Gold Boarder
  • Thank you received: 367
When you have a minute let us know what strians you ordered. What strains you really liked and why.

I ordered from (Gold Leaf-Insence) I tried there sample pack and enjoyed their Kratom.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Laurie, Insense1, bkhm

Rob (In Sense and Gold Leaf) is a class act 5 months 1 week ago #33865

• emhbar11
  • emhbar11's Avatar Topic Author
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Thank you received: 33
I now have a minute . I originally ordered the White Hulu. When we finally talked because he is very easy to call and he calls back,,, Rob that is.I explained I wanted the Hulu because it was claimed to be there best seller on the site. When he called me after I ordered he said the Hulu strain he had was not a great strain like the previous. So I ordered the White MD at his advice. I guess I am rambling. I could of said White MD without all the words. Shmuck I am. It does wonders for my pain and makes me feel happy and peppy and bursting with love. From old Bob Newhart show Howard line. I gottah go Cheers
The following user(s) said Thank You: Laurie, Insense1

Rob (In Sense and Gold Leaf) is a class act 5 months 1 week ago #33867

• Insense1
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Thank you received: 986
Thanks to everyone for their good comments, we strive to be here for the people! (L) >:D (L)

I haven’t been posting much lately because we are now moving into a new warehouse, which takes a lot of work.

We will now be able to fill larger orders as well, so we can continue to satisfy even more customers!

I will be back soon with some good promos and more encouraging news . :-bd

Thank you to everyone here at ILK

Insense1
Rob
916-201-0454
www.insensebotanicals.com . (Regular Awesome variety)
www.goldleafbotanicals.net . (Wilds)
:-)

The following user(s) said Thank You: kemppaulh, Laurie, Nan70, PhillyCheeze

Last edit: by Insense1. Reason: Corrections

Rob (In Sense and Gold Leaf) is a class act 4 months 4 weeks ago #34263

• KratomKay
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Thank you received: 1
100% agree with this thread! I first started out buying from a local head shop but I just could never trust the product since there was no lab analysis. Then I stumbled upon rob and insense/gold leaf and it has changed my life. So far I have tried green Hulu, green elephant, green pimp grade and Boreno(spelling). So far my favorite has been the Maeng Da, but I am trying a few new ones today. I will report back on the those. Lastly, rob is great if you have any questions, as he is quick to answer by phone, text or email.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Laurie

Rob (In Sense and Gold Leaf) is a class act 4 months 4 weeks ago #34290

• Laurie
  • Away
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
  • Have a better day!
  • Thank you received: 5203
Welcome to the best kratom forum ever, KratomKay.

You won’t get any argument from here. Rob is a special vendor. Quite a few of the finest on the list are vendors for the same reason he is: passion for helping others. Many have serious chronic pain to overcome to run their businesses.
Laurie

Rob (In Sense and Gold Leaf) is a class act 4 months 3 weeks ago #34327

• Isis
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Thank you received: 10
Laurie, I wanted to reconnect with you with a couple of questions. It has been several days or perhaps longer. My only Kratom purchases so far have been from a vendor called CBD Kratom which does online sales and has bricks and mortar stores in several large cities including Chicago, Dallas, etc. The major reason is that they take credit cards and I have always been able to talk with someone who has been endlessly patient in answering my questions as a new Kratom user. My major purpose is chronic pain relief. I had one glitch in a shipment that was immediately cleared up. They might be a bit higher priced (I don't know), but for me at least, have been quite user friendly so far. Second question, what do you know about Yellow Borneo? It was sent by mistake and I was told to keep it while they shipped the correct strain. As before, I appreciate your wisdom.

Rob (In Sense and Gold Leaf) is a class act 4 months 3 weeks ago #34331

• Nan70
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Thank you received: 2396
Yellow Borneo- I will try to answer I have been taking more yellow strains lately. Overall a yes to pain relief.

I have mine from Pa botanicals. Its an uplifting strain that starts out with a lift and slowly shifts to sedating. I love to take it at the beginning of the night finish a few chores (makes me a little chatty) and then settle in and watch Netflix. It has duration but it turns sedating the last few hours. The thing is this is my review of Yellow Borneo from a different vendor.
I like yellows they give a different vibe but I'm never sure what to expect but its been good so far. Yellows for me are at least pain relieving and always mood uplifting. I can get energy or sedation from them, that is the surprise. I use them for rotation for night use since I only take Reds at night, yellows help give that a break.

Rob (In Sense and Gold Leaf) is a class act 4 months 3 weeks ago #34352

• Laurie
  • Away
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
  • Have a better day!
  • Thank you received: 5203
Hi Isis,

It’s so heartwarming to hear about good service and good products and generally positive stuff here. Very cool.

I agree with everything that Nan70 said with regard to yellows. In fact, your question is timely, because I’ve been sitting on some yellows from various vendors and just yesterday and today decided to try them out and “see what happens”. I agree with Nan70 that yellows are kind of a WILDCARD. Some have some real stimulation, so I always try one when that would be handy - not at bedtime.
Generally, I really like them. I prefer them over whites. I don’t order them intentionally, but I’ve never met a yellow I didn’t like.

I’m currently having a Gold Maeng Da from In Sense. It’s fairly old stock (newly opened sample bag) so if I were to LOVE IT, I have no way of getting more of the same batch.

I’ve enjoyed the pain relief AND mood lift. I feel “normal and content with zero pain”, nothing dramatic (pain relief is a BIG DEAL, tho) I’ve also had some Yellow Sunda from another vendor sample today. The results are the same - good. I may be wrong, but Gold and Yellow are the same IN MY MIND.

With the yellows, one never knows if it’s an offshoot of a white strain or an offshoot of a red strain. Plus, the color of the leaf/powder/product is basically brownish green.

Definitely worth a try! I remember a yellow Borneo I got from PDO several months ago was REALLY NICE.

I tend to agree with Joe at Re-Leaf LLC about strain names being BS. I have no idea if there is a region called Sunda, and I KNOW there is not a region of origin called Maeng Da.

You gotta try it and take a small enough dose to be SURE it’s not going to bring on an unplanned nap! Higher dosing is where I run into that - not fun when timing is not good for napping.

Let us know what you think about that strain?!
Laurie

Rob (In Sense and Gold Leaf) is a class act 4 months 3 weeks ago #34368

• jayisk
  • Gold Boarder
  • Gold Boarder
  • Thank you received: 391
Rob is def. great at his job. Very friendly and gets your package out very quick.
Great prices and quality kratom. Been trying different strains on each order.
Always fresh and gtg.

• Page:
Moderators: kemppaulh
Time to create page: 0.067 seconds