07 Feb 2019
Hey everybody,

Over the last 7 years this forum has grown exponentially. With your help, We have created a community of Kratom enthusiasts to come together and discuss the industry. The traffic that this site has received has been exciting but also overwhelming. All the while the site grew a little out of date. Over the last few weeks we have updated the platform of the Forum as well as the face of the forum. CHECK OUT THAT NEW LOGO!!! sweet right?!

We could use your help though...
Read More...
Vendor Reviews
  • Page:
Bookmark and Share

TOPIC: Quality Vendor recommendations for cheap sampling

Quality Vendor recommendations for cheap sampling 1 week 4 days ago #34589

• lovesoftie
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Thank you received: 1
Nan70 - Thanks so much for your input, so greatly appreciated. I take Curcumin "with Meriva" / phytosome, supposedly the best for absorption. It's bonded to phospholipids, and unlike piperine, it doesn't give me hot flashes or interact with other certain meds. I have bought Jarrow and Doctor's Best for reasonable prices, but Thorne makes a good quality one, as well. I'm going to try it like you suggest!
The following user(s) said Thank You: Laurie

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Last edit: by lovesoftie.

Quality Vendor recommendations for cheap sampling 1 week 4 days ago #34593

• Laurie
  • Away
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
  • Have a better day!
  • Thank you received: 2761
Welcome to the best kratom forum ever, lovesoftie!

I just got around to trying some turmeric blend (500mg) with boswellia serrata resin extract (root) called Glucoflex made in the USA by Windmill Health Products just this weekend (FINALLY). I noticed benefits right away! Could be placebo effect but seems very real!

Thanks BoMalley for continually hammering that message to try it home! Good stuff!
Laurie

Quality Vendor recommendations for cheap sampling 1 week 4 days ago #34595

• bomalley
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Thank you received: 3157

Laurie wrote: Nice to see you back, BoMalley! Hey, you can choose a new avatar in PROFILE then EDIT. But I tried a photo and it was very distorted. So maybe you can teach me how you got photos to work as avatars!?

So ...is profile editing BACK? I was abe to get rid of the pic but not the sig line.

I have been busy trying to get my photos uploaded to the cloud so I can access any of my photos from any computer (phone, laptop, PC). (I am learning a lot at the senior's computer club in town)

So once I get that figured out, I will see if I can remember how to change my profile pic.|

I think there is a limit to the file size so sometimes you have to reduce the file size before you can upload a pic. I usually do this in my photo editing software which has a save feature "for the web" , This usually reduces file size (and quality- but good enough) enough to let it upload.

But you will know when I get it right!
So ask me again when you see a new profile pic.

BTW - if I recall correctly, I got good results with the Boswellia right away too.
BEV

#humboldtstrong
#torontostrong
The following user(s) said Thank You: Laurie

Last edit: by bomalley.

Quality Vendor recommendations for cheap sampling 1 week 4 days ago #34613

• Laurie
  • Away
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
  • Have a better day!
  • Thank you received: 2761
I haven’t quite got it figured out yet. Who has time? I have an idea to try...if it works, you’ll see a change.

If not, I’ll try again another time!

Edit: it did NOT work-obviously I need a real computer
lol
Laurie

Last edit: by Laurie.
  • Page:
Moderators: kemppaulh
Time to create page: 0.056 seconds